Mrs Hinch #51 Has Stace replaced Trace on the new settee that was *gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I havent worn jeans in almost a year!"

Didnt she post to her story yesterday or a few days ago wearing jeans saying she walks around the house with a muslin in her jeans? :p

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
📢📢📢 Listen up all you nut case followers of mine- 'I'LL BE IN H&M TOMORROW' give me space cos I'm very anxious-here i come 🥁🥁🥁🎺🎺🎺☄🎆🎪🥳🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Who are they?

Part time working mummy and Knee deep in life.
PTWM basically has loads of kids with different Dads and had an affair and now lives with his kids and their baby,and lots of gifted tit,she has been received huge amounts of PayPal donations for her imaginary work with women’s refuges so people want to know where the money is. She also posted a ‘Stacey Solomon is my friend too,the trolls brought us together’🤮🤮🤮
KDIL is a vile, twisted woman who thinks saying Vagina and cock make her edgy. She has copied Celeste Barber but it just doesn’t work.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Part time working mummy and Knee deep in life.
PTWM basically has loads of kids with different Dads and had an affair and now lives with his kids and their baby,and lots of gifted tit,she has been received huge amounts of PayPal donations for her imaginary work with women’s refuges so people want to know where the money is. She also posted a ‘Stacey Solomon is my friend too,the trolls brought us together’🤮🤮🤮
KDIL is a vile, twisted woman who thinks saying Vagina and cock make her edgy. She has copied Celeste Barber but it just doesn’t work.
I doubt Sophie would let those skanks into her home 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.