Mrs Hinch #51 Has Stace replaced Trace on the new settee that was *gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is way too much clutter in her baby's bed. Hasn't anymore ever educated her about SIDs?? Baby's cots should only have the baby in, wearing a sleep sack if it's cold. No frilly cot bumpers, stuffed toys and loose blankets 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Yh course she did! That’s why you could only see Jamie in the background 🙄
Surely you’d take one pic of them or a group one?

& I see we got the “move mum, let me quickly pretend I’m bathing Ronnie” story tonight 🙄
Silly old c@#t here-can anyone tell me how I can bypass her tit and just get to the part of the cheese & 'tea'??? Party

Reactions: 7
I’m just wondering who is using who with regard to Solomon and Hinch. Also noticed her posts have a slightly different tone today, been taking tips from media pro Stace?!

Reactions: 15
Haven’t had a minutes really, got a two year old still running around due to a late nap, bet soph cant wait

Reactions: 7
You know what Ronnie would probably like more? To see his Mum's face instead of a mobile phone pointing at him all the time.
I was just about to comment here and say he is probably trying to kick the phone out of his face and she thinks he is trying to free his little feet.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.