Mrs Hinch #51 Has Stace replaced Trace on the new settee that was *gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After her desperate attempts to get noticed by Rylan is that him whose popped round today for some cheese and biscuits? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Legs too fat for rylan. Looks like Jamie’s
Ohh Is she calling him a "friend" now because her real friends have all pissed off since she replaced them with so called celebs? 🤣

I think I know who it really is. It's Joe Swash and he's come round to ask Jamie for tips on how to get more free stuff and not work.
Poor Joe's still having to actually show up and do work occasionally and he's thinking F*ck this!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Goodness me, she really has no shame! This knife organiser is from Joseph Joseph, which you can purchase on their website for cheaper than the link on eBay!

Not content with making money off your gullible followers Soph, you now want to rip them off??

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I unfollowed Hunch for definite now!! Her face, her attitude, her greed, her voice make me feel so so sick!!! Honestly if your feeling mentally unstable like me then it’s best not even to read her stories... I’ve noticed I feel mentally so much better after a.) unfollowing her and b.) not watching her fake pathetic stories.

Reactions: 38
I was just away to say the same thing. 😳🤬

For someone who acts so fussy about stuff being folded and stored away those baby clothes were a right mess.
Why doesn’t she use her *gifted MacBook to Google ‘babygrows with no feet’ like the rest of us would. OH that’s right, why would she pay for anything when she can so easily put a story out on the beg?!

It’s not hard to google ‘footless baby grows’ but of course she has to get her beloved hinchers involved because they’re all in this together 🙄
Snap 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She really wants the White Company to send her some more, she's bloody beg on toast.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She could cut the foot part off and stitch round with her teeny tiny sewing machine.

Also has Ronnie told her he likes his feet out? I thought he was far too small to communicate about his foot warmth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
She could cut the foot part off and stitch round with her teeny tiny sewing machine.

Also has Ronnie told her he likes his feet out? I thought he was far too small to communicate about his foot warmth.
You know what Ronnie would probably like more? To see his Mum's face instead of a mobile phone pointing at him all the time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Just on the beg for more freebies all the time. Exposed feet = opportunity to beg for socks/booties/shoes...

How about go on The White Co website and errrr....I dunno...PLACE AN ORDER? If it isn’t B&M prices she ain’t getting the purse out

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m cackling at myself because I thought the section about her “paying for something myself because I’m famous” was actually written by her 😂😭😂
Same 😂😂

Still blows my mind she’s a year older than me

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.