Mrs Hinch #51 Has Stace replaced Trace on the new settee that was *gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And how convenient that she’s now had other friends pop round!
Yh course she did! That’s why you could only see Jamie in the background 🙄
Surely you’d take one pic of them or a group one?

& I see we got the “move mum, let me quickly pretend I’m bathing Ronnie” story tonight 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Now she’s on the beg for baby grows without feet 🙄
Soph,get a little pair of scissors cut the little feet off find your little sewing machine (hope you labelled it) and sew the little hems up,or just let them fray cos you wont be passing down or donating anything with initials on it.simples.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She could cut the foot part off and stitch round with her teeny tiny sewing machine.

Also has Ronnie told her he likes his feet out? I thought he was far too small to communicate about his foot warmth.
Pretending she actually knows what he likes 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is anyone here local to hunch?

I was just thinking about what she wrote on the post about her and stacey solomon where she in said she didnt like going out to even put petrol in the car and she has paps outside and stuff.

BUT other day she announced on her stories that she was going to a local food festival later that day 🤔

In our area, anything like that gets photographed for our local paper, they show people that went and sometimes do little interviews about what they enjoyed there and stuff.

SO why would she announce exactly where she is going to be when there’s a good chance the local press at least would be covering the event?

Seems to me like she wanted them to know she’d be there and hopefully get in the local paper 💁🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Unfollowed Stacey now!! She was slightly driving me crazy anyway and not my normal type of follow but I thought she seemed quite real!!!!! Nope, bye bye, fake fake fake

• Haha
Reactions: 27

I was just thinking about what she wrote on the post about her and stacey solomon where she in said she didnt like going out to even put petrol in the car and she has paps outside and stuff.

BUT other day she announced on her stories that she was going to a local food festival later that day 🤔

In our area, anything like that gets photographed for our local paper, they show people that went and sometimes do little interviews about what they enjoyed there and stuff.

SO why would she announce exactly where she is going to be when there’s a good chance the local press at least would be covering the event?

Seems to me like she wanted them to know she’d be there and hopefully get in the local paper 💁🏽‍♀️
🕵️‍♀️comes out thursday.

Reactions: 10
Id love to know how the baby has communicated that he likes his feet out. My son is 14 months old and the best I can get out of him is dadadadad. Any tips for translation are welcome Sophie 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
OMG she’s not wearing an off the shoulder top 😂
She mustn’t like paying for full length clothes because that’s a cropped jumper 🤔🤣
I mean she’s just exposed skin at the opposite end to normal or did she put it on the wrong way around because she didn’t label which end was the top of the jumper!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her last story the “my little airplane pilot” one, how much stuff is in his bed??!!! I really hope that’s not where he actually sleeps! There looks to be bumpers and possible a frilly cushion

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Let us know if there’s a 4 page souvenir pull out 😊
Well obvs it will all be about me-once upon a time I only needed page 3 ,these days I'm more more of a 3 4 &5 page girl.

Well obvs it will all be about me-once upon a time I only needed page 3 ,these days I'm more more of a 3 4 &5 page girl.
You cant get that image out of your head now can you paddy?

You cant get that image out of your head now can you paddy?
The staples hurt

Little Ronnie loves having his feet out so let's choose a babygrow that covers his feet. Poor thing looks so distressed with them covered. 🙄
I think he looked more distressed about being dried by her finger tips instead of the towel?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

☝This.. exactly! She wouldn’t of told a soul she was going if she gets scared and anxious maybe she could of told us after she went.
I’ve got to say nothing absolutely nothing gets past us lot 😌 I love the way we all see and think the same things.. we are all so gifted 🤣😆🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.