Mrs Hinch #51 Has Stace replaced Trace on the new settee that was *gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Henc

Hence why jamie is still in bed after he did the night feeds
Exactly my point, if Hinch is gonna lie at least do it properly. Many of us on this thread have caught her out fibbing, doesn't make her look good.

Reactions: 10
So the content of her latest post was interesting......not.
I'm just putting my knickers into alphabetical order again.i'm going to do it backwards today.
Zebra print,yellow,x-rated...I'll post a picture when I'm done.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The Dfs thing has pissed me off. I’m struggling to pay for our sofa through them (single parent/fresh start - you can pay weekly and you get it delivered once it’s paid for - not sure they advertise this) blah blah and they give them away for free. They also gave Shoestring Renovation a £1500 sofa just because she asked on a whim!

The baby slept all night so there wouldn’t be any bottles in the sink. She wouldn’t leave them from the previous day.

Reactions: 16
This is the thing, she posts those boomerangs of her ‘hinched’ rooms and honestly they could have been filmed at any time. I really don’t believe she gets up first thing and does all that cleaning, no way! It’s all part of the pretence. Loads of these home accounts just repeat pics of their rooms ‘hinched’, theyre not doing half the cleaning they claim to be!
I think most ‘Influencers’ have loads of prerecorded content, it’s their full time job. Soph is just not quite on the ball enough and shows things at the wrong time. The thing that’s different with Hinch is she pretends it’s not,if she was honest and transparent then we would not be here right now.

Reactions: 16
Wow! What a morning she has had! Made herself the equivalent of a years Nurses salary by spraying and hoovering.
What message does this send to new mums? Get out of bed and ‘find’ housework to do for 3 hours even if there is none to do! Rest when you can,enjoy being with your baby in bed!
If I hoovered for 15 minutes I would have a lot more dust than that!
I can see Jamie walking away from this,she has started to be so nasty in the way she takes the piss out of him.
Where's the cheque for the hospital staff who looked after her and possibly saved her unborn baby due to her self neglect.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Bollocks....total bollocks! She’s using prerecorded clips that she recycles over and over again. So...2 hours ago she placed this story...would have been 8am .......she would have needed time to film and edit etc so well before 8am she would have filmed it.....so why is her f****** wax melt burner on with the light clearly glowing.....it’s all bollocks.
And the under cupboard lights are on. But according to Sophie, just pointing that out is trolling. As is the case with most social media influencers, its perfectly ok for them to hide hashtags, not disclose working partnerships, recommend products as their absolute 'fave' when they've been paid to recommend them, accept free gifts in lieu of payment for ads but not declare it as income, edit their stories to their own agenda etc. But no, none of that is an issue, talking about it however, yeah, thats trolling.

I hope they are aware, that opening a debate about online trolling and accountability to Parliament, will also bring to the forefront how unregulated and unaccountable social media influencers are, they can't have their cake and eat it, influencers should be held accountable too.

Also, that petition is far too vague. For starters, define trolling. It has no legal definition. But they lump a DM such as 'you're ugly', to be equal with posting a comment saying 'advising your followers to do that is dangerous' when the two are very different scenarios.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So what exactly does a room being "hinched" actually mean? Oooh look I made my bed like I do every day which means I've hinched. Do me a favour love.
This morning I've been juggling issues with my youngest kid at secondary school, walked my dog, made my bed and done a quick tidy and had to clean up a murder scene in my eldest bedroom thanks to the mother of all nosebleeds. Scrubbing blood out of a carpet and then cleaning the blood from the bathroom and now I've got to go strip his bed and wash out all the blood from his bedding.

Sorry but how anyone finds her grey sanitised life "relatable" and "authentic" is a friggin muppet. Try living in the real world with actual real problems.

Edited to add this isnt a pissing contest with my fellow readers about how much I've done this morning so please dont be comparing yourself to what I may or may not have managed to get done so far. It's more a rant about how what she portrays is so unrealistic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
And the under cupboard lights are on. But according to Sophie, just pointing that out is trolling. As is the case with most social media influencers, its perfectly ok for them to hide hashtags, not disclose working partnerships, recommend products as their absolute 'fave' when they've been paid to recommend them, accept free gifts in lieu of payment for ads but not declare it as income, edit their stories to their own agenda etc. But no, none of that is an issue, talking about it however, yeah, thats trolling.

I hope they are aware, that opening a debate about online trolling to Parliament and accountability will also bring to the forefront how unregulated and unaccountable social media influencers are, they can't have their cake and eat it, influencers should be held accountable too.

Also, that petition is far too vague. For starters, define trolling. It has no legal definition. But they lump a DM such as 'you're ugly', to be equal with posting a comment saying 'advising your followers to do that is dangerous' when the two are very different scenarios.
And I thought it had to be 100k signatures to mean anything or am I adding 90k mistakenly? I’m still learning guys

Reactions: 15
Stacey has been on the ball this morning, she’s now googling ‘decorating on a budget’ how long until grinch is round and helping with the gifted decorating and new furywholst joes away 🤣 be less predictable girls.
Have you seen Stacey's latest post...... she really is vile commenting that she's now finishing her 💩 that she didn't get chance to finish earlier. So gross - why would people be interested in that especially as she's sat on the shitter telling us all too.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She only bought TWO footless sleep suits?? Ha! I thought she was desperate for them and only got TWO. Hope she’s home tomorrow for the massive *gifted parcel from H&M.
She also didn’t wash it before he wore it? Everything else was washed before he first wore it? You get to the point of not believing anything she posts or says. She is such a duplicitous and manipulative woman.
Really she made a big announcement about going to H@M with Jamie in their Range Rover but it was raining so she got scared so went to ( get ready for my paid partnership with) McDonald’s and popped into relatable Matalan...but really I want some beautiful gifted smocked sleepsuits costing £50 each to arrive in the next few days!

READ ALL ABOUT IT.
I felt sure she would have been inside when I saw the headline,but no🤔View attachment 40432View attachment 40432

I bought 3 copies!🙃

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She also didn’t wash it before he wore it? Everything else was washed before he first wore it? You get to the point of not believing anything she posts or says. She is such a duplicitous and manipulative woman.
Really she made a big announcement about going to H@M with Jamie in their Range Rover but it was raining so she got scared so went to ( get ready for my paid partnership with) McDonald’s and popped into relatable Matalan...but really I want some beautiful gifted smocked sleepsuits costing £50 each to arrive in the next few days!
Tbf I thought she said she washed it,but I agree with the rest

Reactions: 5
There's 3 bottles in the sink, really can't believe she left at least 2 in there from night before. If he's slept for 8 hours then why has she left Ronnie in bed with Jamie to sleep again. Really dont believe her. I think SHE slept 10-6 and Jamie did the night feed. Its her way of getting back at him for going gym.View attachment 40401
More like TIME TO SORT YOUR tit OUT

Reactions: 2

I hope they are aware, that opening a debate about online trolling and accountability to Parliament, will also bring to the forefront how unregulated and unaccountable social media influencers are, they can't have their cake and eat it, influencers should be held accountable too.

Laughable that when the shoe is on the other foot and it's her army bombarding anyone that dares to disagree with her, that's okay 😳

Reactions: 8
Thanks for the kind offers of support! I'm in Bucks not Glasgow but you're all lovely!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.