Mrs Hinch #51 Has Stace replaced Trace on the new settee that was *gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bought some elbow grease washing up liquid I put it in my dishmatic it’s the worst I’ve ever used no suds it wouldn’t get any grease off my oven dishes , I’ll stick to fairy thanks I wouldn’t buy another suggested product !!

Reactions: 5
I wrote a post 8 weeks ago after seeing this on shabbyshits Instagram, Stacey Solomon posting the identical products as Hinch.
I said I put money on a collab between HinchxSolomon or ‘Rex N Ronnie’
Rex N Ronnie.saw it here first

Reactions: 6
Awww can someone PLEASE set up a petition to campaign for the enforced punishment of 'infulencers' who persistently break the ASA rules 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Why does she always criticise bug boys breakfast, it looks a perfectly healthy breakfast to me 🤷‍♀️ Thank god he’s getting some nutritious food!

Reactions: 32
Awww can someone PLEASE set up a petition to campaign for the enforced punishment of 'infulencers' who persistently break the ASA rules 🥳
I have been keeping all screenshots of Tommie Tippee bottles/sterilisers which is a grey area of legality. Plus her stories where no hashtags are used,or can only be seen if you hold your finger down and play Where’s Wally looking for the #gifted #ad .... She was investigated earlier on the year but she has got even worse at clear declarations.
The reason it pisses me off is the detrimental effect on young mothers mental health and self esteem she has by flaunting her material tit all day every day. I have screenshots of the most heartbreaking comments from young Mums the worst was ‘I feel like a complete failure,I will never be able to give my baby a nursery anything like Ronnie’s beautiful room. I do try and do my Hinch list everyday but my house always looks a mess 😢 I wish I could give my baby a life like Ronnie’s’ some lovely people replied saying do not beat yourself up, you are recovering from a c-section, the most important thing for your baby is love and affection. The whole thread was quickly deleted! Soph is such an advocate of women supporting women clearly NOT!

Rex N Ronnie.saw it here first
Actually let’s get it righ’ Ronnie N Rex’ Ronnie’s name will come first. Maybe they will design babygro’s with no feet 🦶 😂

Reactions: 27
It’s because Stacey Solomon and Joe were having a mini-row in the car, hinch is copying 🙄
Can't quite pull it off though?

Come on you little tease you.put the print down and get out in the fresh air with baby and dog.it's a glorious day here,the wind is warm and the sun is shining.hang some washing out then grab the pram and the lead,it'll blow the cobwebs away and clear your head.put a hat on,noone will know it's you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
For someone who was so emotional when he found out his daughter was expecting, you don't see any pics of the Grandad with Ronnie 🤔
He probably is so embarrassed by the whole facade ...gets ribbed by others that he tries to keep out of her fake limelight.

Reactions: 8
What annoys me is that she won’t take R out because of the weather I’m sure her gifted pram came with a rain cover? Wrap him up but the rain cover on and get him out for a nice walk and fresh air! Let him see some colour because all he’s seeing at home is grey and white even his poor toys blend in 🙄
I’m barely 10 miles away from her house today as have some business nearby....it so far been a lovely day today with a mix of light breeze and very warm sunshine so no excuse for not taking Ronnie out in the pram with his toes out in footless trousers or a suit and kicking...a lovely run for Henry too at the massive Promenade Park nearby...she’ll probably say it’s pouring buckets outside like yesterday 🤔She will wait til it rains to say she couldn’t.

Brings back memories of his own marriage maybe?
Hmmm you know something 😉😉

Reactions: 7
I wrote a post 8 weeks ago after seeing this on shabbyshits Instagram, Stacey Solomon posting the identical products as Hinch.
I said I put money on a collab between HinchxSolomon or ‘Rex N Ronnie’
Rex N Ronnie, the new Florence & Fred. You should copyright © or whatever you do to “own” a name 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She showed herself opening up a new AM Seychelles wax melt to light. She used to do that aS her evening routine but today it seems to be part of her morning one.

No way did she get up and clean while jamie and ronnie were in bed sleeping
Who would?
Exactly I would rather be in bed with hubby and bump

Reactions: 8
I have been keeping all screenshots of Tommie Tippee bottles/sterilisers which is a grey area of legality. Plus her stories where no hashtags are used,or can only be seen if you hold your finger down and play Where’s Wally looking for the #gifted #ad .... She was investigated earlier on the year but she has got even worse at clear declarations.
The reason it pisses me off is the detrimental effect on young mothers mental health and self esteem she has by flaunting her material tit all day every day. I have screenshots of the most heartbreaking comments from young Mums the worst was ‘I feel like a complete failure,I will never be able to give my baby a nursery anything like Ronnie’s beautiful room. I do try and do my Hinch list everyday but my house always looks a mess 😢 I wish I could give my baby a life like Ronnie’s’ some lovely people replied saying do not beat yourself up, you are recovering from a c-section, the most important thing for your baby is love and affection. The whole thread was quickly deleted! Soph is such an advocate of women supporting women clearly NOT!

Actually let’s get it righ’ Ronnie N Rex’ Ronnie’s name will come first. Maybe they will design babygro’s with no feet 🦶 😂

I can’t believe the thread was deleted! That’s disgraceful! Surely it would have been the absolute perfect opportunity for her to (appear to) show she cares and that she understands how fortunate she has been to have all she has now, and that it isn’t a measure of success or being a great parent.

But of course not, any hint of negative feelings being caused or inflated by her own actions have to be deleted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Have you seen Stacey's latest post...... she really is vile commenting that she's now finishing her 💩 that she didn't get chance to finish earlier. So gross - why would people be interested in that especially as she's sat on the shitter telling us all too.
What a skank

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe the thread was delete! That’s disgraceful! Surely it would have been the absolute perfect opportunity for her to (appear to) show she cares and that she understands how fortunate she has been to have all she has now, and that it isn’t a measure of success or being a great parent.

But of course not, and hint of negative feelings being caused or inflated by her own actions have to be deleted.
I agree It’s disgraceful! And to make things worse there was a similar comment posted on her BFF women supporting women Stacey Solomon post. A new Mum really struggling with lack of sleep, support,money and sadly what seemed most important was lack of material possessions, perfect P.R opportunity for Hinch to gift this lady a shipment of her piles of surplus gifted baby stuff, she will have vast amounts she does not show or like.Simple acts of kindness can mean SO much,deleting genuine heartfelt cries for help is mean and selfish. All Soph would have had to do is write a simple ‘DM me’ and Gleam would have sorted everything,its not like she would have to risk going out in public and suffer the ordeal of going to the post office with Ronnie in a pram!
I know we are all referred to as ‘nasty trolls’ but actually I think the general moral compass amongst us is way way higher than Hinch’s.

Reactions: 19
WHAT is this HandSNOMES ..... I know it shouldn't but it's driving me bonkers...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.