Mrs Hinch #507 Snogging an alpaca every morning does not a farmer make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claiming to not live in the house, but wants to add more animals to it?

How are the sheep not thinking the same things we are. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 38
As a bit of an AV nerd you can spend some serious money on a movie room so no doubt they will be angling for freebies, seating, lighting, decor(there are sites that sell you the same carpet used in cinemas!), sound system and of course the projector/huge screen tv could run into tens of thousands of pounds. Sure the sheep will be able to relate, especially if they then decide to run a 4K Blu Ray player through the set up and the additional cost of discs etc.

Flicking your chipolata on your executive cinema seating eh Jimbob, oi oi!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’d sooner recommend chickens to kfc than hinch. Have had chickens myself and it’s a lot of work. Again. She doesn’t have the space for them either.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Is she really letting those duck ugly alpacas lollop over the entire garden? What a fuckwit, those kids won't have anywhere safe to play at all.

Reactions: 26
What in the fresh tit hole was that.
3 llamas surrounding a 3 year old with food. Not an adult in sight!!!!
They could easily attack, kick, bite, from being greedy, most animals can get like that around food especially and with one of them very pushy.

I was bit by a Swan when I was his age for not feeding them quick enough. I hate hand feeding any animal unless they are one of my cats.

Edit - my poor spelling 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
She followed a local charity not far from me that deal with re homing chickens and ducks and I had to stop myself contacting them if they do let her have them I will be so disappointed in them

Also I can’t see her being prepared to look after them properly or deal withBird flu outbreaks
Let’s hope they don’t get red mite

Reactions: 8
There's a really strange couple (bloke is in an apparently 'popular' thrash metal Christian rock band & looks like an angry Jesus!) who live near me.....
They keep chickens and often let them roam around their garden freely. All their grass has been destroyed, it's literally a sea of mud with a chicken run/coup nothing else & another neighbour says they have a rat problem too. 💩🤢

I expect Sopha will have more tend grass laid especially.

She doesn't think, it's one obsession after another and her continual copying of SS is really freaky.

Reactions: 20
Sorry to quote myself, I forgot the disease prevention zone here is no longer in force so she's not in trouble if she moves some chooks in.
I will however, leave this checklist here which must be complied by if she does get some chickens.
View attachment 1041963
Yellow - how will alpacas react to that I wonder?

Red - like duck she’ll do that. She’ll go from chickens to alpaca pen without hesitation and then wild birds will land there.

Green - no Ronnie in feeding them, while these rules are in place

D935F530-8CE9-4171-93BF-24DA8F862C8F.jpeg

Reactions: 19
These fecking so called businesses. What the hell is a Hi Vi’s? Is that Auntie Vi‘s secret stash to make her ‘hi’. If in doubt, leave the fecking apostrophe out😡
0D4CF8A1-6325-42A0-8084-C8C2EF9F553F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
I’d sooner recommend chickens to kfc than hinch. Have had chickens myself and it’s a lot of work. Again. She doesn’t have the space for them either.
So where's her foxproof chicken house for these new additions she's on the beg for?
Or is Lachrymose Al knocking one up in his workshop? I can't help thinking she hasn't thought this one through as usual.

Reactions: 17
I’ve just replied to her story (which will be ignored again) as it’s really getting to me now, I was a follower, an idiot who bought her books and other crap & who has finally woken up! But seeing her constantly brag about the stuff she has and the things she’s doing is really hitting home, just how little I can do for my kids 😢 I would share a pic of what we have to live with but I’m too embarrassed.

Dont be embarrassed by your situation, hunch is a gigantic bellend.
She’s never satisfied and doesn’t even look after her kids. She maybe showing off by showing her kids feeding her alpacas, but that’s 0.1% of the time. The rest of the time they are not with her, or when with her on a tablet. So don’t worry, you’re doing great!
I’m a single mom with not a big salary but my toddler is super happy! Today we played hide and seek, went outside to blow some bubbles, went to the park. Back home, we have done some colouring books, then we played fight and tickles. A happy chap and I didn’t spend any money! You giving your kid time and attention is what is the most important 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Is there any need in hand painted bleeping DOOOORRRRRRRRR NOBBBBSSSSSSSSSS
No.
No there isn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.