Mrs Hinch #507 Snogging an alpaca every morning does not a farmer make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So tattle says no toys are out and lingo 🀭 they are out and thrown around. Lovely tend mess there with 3 of you there and not one lazy sod could at least turn the nappy caddy over?

Btw where does cling on sleep? Surely not in Henry's bed?
Good point, it’s got to be that room hasn’t it? Unless onslow/James is going to the house with a garden and she shares with Sofa

Reactions: 10
Now thanks to those Inch posts I have the song short dick man stuck in my head 🎢

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hope everything sorts itself? ( something along those lines lol)

Poor you must be SO hard soph you MILLIONS of pounds in the bank.
2 HOUSES

YOU have Fiddle Weepy & Micro Inch on hand looking after the kids.
Whilst you fanny around playing Tend Farmer.

some are struggling to keep a roof over their heads due to housing and bills sky rocketing!!

some people unfortunately don’t have child care or family to help out!

the absolute NERVE of her to even say that

• Heart
Reactions: 49
What tit does she actually need to get together? Her crytic tit pisses me off stop being a bleep to your sheep seriously!

Im not nor have i ever been a hinch fan but some do think that the sun shine out your ass and some do use you as a reason for helping them so bleeping stop ignoring them sofa

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.