Mrs Hinch #507 Snogging an alpaca every morning does not a farmer make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are you banned from Nigel?!
They got fucked of with me reporting and said that if I did anymore then they'd pay no further attention.
His name was Tony and not Nigel btw

He said that he would accept a small number of complaints over the following 6mths, but anymore would put a restriction on my account.

My reply to this was... well if you dealt with the complaints then maybe I wouldn't have to keep emailing you.
I heard nothing back

Some things do fall under the CMA rather that ASA though and having a look back at my emails then anything gifted is for the CMA

So it's really worth doing research before reporting anything to Nigel/Tony

Attachments

Reactions: 35
Daft thought but would this cunty couple go as far as Faux "Petting" Farm (NotaFarm) open days for desperate Hinchers, just to keep the attention on them?

Reactions: 16
Bravo, fucking bravo @Pollyanna263

Reactions: 16
For a women who couldn't handle her dog pooing, who brought alpacas that 'poo in one spot' why on earth is she after chickens, ducks and geese who are incontenant and poo anywhere and everywhere they walk?? Geese poo is huge thick and messy too
And they hurt when they bite bugger got me off guard when fishing with my son, came up and bit my side.
Can’t see her coping with that!

Reactions: 14
I'm 11 paged behind you nusty trolls, I'll see you all soon but just want to leave this here "A farm is over 10 acres anything less is considered a small holding" so either she has got another 8.3 acres plugged away somewhere or Etsy made a really bad typo init

Reactions: 26
Chickens ffs really struggling i see. Not commented on Stacey 5m either.
She's going try and turn tend farm into a farm. She couldn't handle fish and can't look after her dog properly. She's not even got enough space for a real farm

Reactions: 19
She has no clue at all!! Supermarket coats are brilliant , easy to chuck in the washing machine when they get filthy and you don't mind if it only lasts a few months before they grow out of it!

There's two years between my children so the youngest is a proper hand me down kid

Hinch would never dream of keeping Ronnie's clothes for Lennie ..it's not even about saving money ,it's about saving the bloody environment Hinch you wasteful bitch

Reactions: 20
Well Tony, do your job or you’re going to have a veeeeeeery full inbox from tattlers!

Reactions: 30
Absolutely! My girls now 23 and 24 (just!) are 22 months 2 days & 2 mins apart! Both had Asda or Tesco coats when they were little - perfectly good!

Hinch doesn't even wear her own range everything has to be a main brand "label" for the entire family.

Reactions: 17
Bad manners not commenting on tend bff's 5 million. She often ignores her, she lacks class & maturity stroppy cow!
https://giphy.com/FSQMTyUZsG7xm
you can feel the jealousy From looking on here looks like she's been posting loads more on Instagram today trying to up her numbers and gain the attention

I got 20 months between my girls .they are nearly 10 and 11. Nothing wrong with supermarket coats. She is so unrelatable

Reactions: 17
I couldn’t agree more

My kids are dressed in supermarket clothes. I find Sainsburys and Asda the best, I refuse to use Tesco I hate the cunts. They do get M&S underwear though I am my mothers daughter after all.

The eldest has some brand sportswear because of his age and that I don’t want him getting bullied from his peers because we have no Fucking money. It’s all second hand from my cousin but it’s in good Nick.

Reactions: 18
So she's now using Ron as a justifiable excuse to be where she is because of his difficulties he has had. Are you joking! Using your child.

No you decided to move on your own accord. It wasn't to do with Ron because you said Inch wanted to move in 2019. Why can she never be honest.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.