Mrs Hinch #507 Snogging an alpaca every morning does not a farmer make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if anyone has already mentioned this but are alpacas ok with having carrots every single day?!
They are high in natural sugar which is why rabbits shouldn’t have too many/it should be an occasional treat.
Yeah that’s the thing with livestock … they will
tit through the eye of a needle !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Compulsive buying behavior (CBB), otherwise known as shopping addiction, pathological buying or compulsive buying disorder, is a mental health condition characterized by the persistent, excessive, impulsive, and uncontrollable purchase of products in spite of severe psychological, social, occupational, financial .... quoted. Think this sums up Hinch

Reactions: 21
When trying to look for a mrs hinch gif 😂😂

Edit - right clip now !

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hi trolls what have I missed? I’m an emotional wreck today as a little boy I know with a terminal illness is coming to the end of his life and its beyond heartbreakin. Also went to see Belfast last night which was amazing but then talking to elderly Irish relatives about leaving loved ones and coming to the UK started me off again. Also had yet another covid jab so I think I might take to my bed (obvs ha e done all the usual Saturday chores and Big Shop)
has an alpaca pronked fiddle into the next county yet? Is weeping Al still rustling up alpaca wrangling equipment in the quadruple garage? Has Jamie built his red room of pain? Has Sopha remembered she’s got kids?
If I put these up in my girls room when she was smaller she would have been utterly bleeping terrified! They rank, it's true what they say, money doesn't buy taste!

I also wondered where the maggot man slept if fat hen was in the bed!

My dog sleeps in her cage and doesn't even dare to go upstairs 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Totally agree. She’s always got to have something for the gram. She’s never satisfied with her lot. So it was puppy, new build, cleaning, baby Ronnie, extension, new kitchen. Then it started stalling so another baby. New garden, pergolaaaaa. In amongst that we had birthday parties, baby showers etc. upcycling, make up. Now this big move. bleeping alpacas. But when that’s finished she’ll be stuck. So as you say it’s either renewal of vows that’ll rival the Jonas wedding OR another baby. But she can’t deal with the 2 she’s got so who knows.
It's no way to live, almost like one big "act" all in the name of fame, freebies & money.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have two questions.

1. where does the night shift now sleep?

3. what toddler wants grey/green/beige walls?

Edit to add an observation - “I love it”
It’s not your bedroom Sophie. It’s Ronnie’s. What you love shouldn’t come into it.

10B47B45-49A2-4BA7-96D1-6E3EE33B9F8B.jpg
FF310B97-DE01-411F-87E8-73E86B5AE0D4.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I just don't get it - they've owned the new house for over 3 months and have only just painted the boys bedrooms!

Reactions: 26
Compulsive buying behavior (CBB), otherwise known as shopping addiction, pathological buying or compulsive buying disorder, is a mental health condition characterized by the persistent, excessive, impulsive, and uncontrollable purchase of products in spite of severe psychological, social, occupational, financial .... quoted. Think this sums up Hinch
Absolutely right! My Dad is like this, a total narcassist, compulsive spender, self obcessed and always been in denial he has a problem (now 74). Needless to say an awful parent and I don't say that lightly.
People like Hinch won't listen even if they have a meltdown.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.