Mrs Hinch #507 Snogging an alpaca every morning does not a farmer make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I said I wouldnt share , as didn’t want to potentially show any tattlers being naughty but this appears to be a genuine person with very interesting information 🤔
The FB user is talking out of their arse, in my (not particularly humble) opinion. What’s been posted there just doesn’t make sense; it sounds like someone trying to add some basic but misplaced legal terms to lend credibility to claims they’ve read on here and are now trying to present as fact.

Reactions: 16
The FB user is talking out of their arse, in my (not particularly humble) opinion. What’s been posted there just doesn’t make sense; it sounds like someone trying to add some basic but misplaced legal terms to lend credibility to claims they’ve read on here and are now trying to present as fact.
Oh well I've heard that information said many times on here from various people so who knows

Reactions: 13
Oh well I've heard that information said many times on here from various people so who knows
Sure, I’ve read it repeatedly on here. But that FB post doesn’t pass the sniff test and is now being presented as ‘a genuine person with potentially interesting information’, when instead it’s a dressed-up version of existing gossip.

That post is the legal equivalent of Phoebe saying there’s a problem with the ‘left phalange’ on Rachel’s plane and the other passengers believing there’s a mechanical problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sure, I’ve read it repeatedly on here. But that FB post doesn’t pass the sniff test and is now being presented as ‘a genuine person with potentially interesting information’, when instead it’s a dressed-up version of existing gossip.

That post is the legal equivalent of Phoebe saying there’s a problem with the ‘left phalange’ on Rachel’s plane and the other passengers believing there’s a mechanical problem.
Ok your opinion, I will stick to agreeing with that that poster🤣

Reactions: 7
@susansmall personal reply? Spill the tea.......
I really can’t say to much as it would say who I am. If I were to sgaremy conversation with her on Friday night !!!
But I have screen shots and I still have the messages …. She questioned my abuse to her ? Although I had given no abuse just simply asked 4/5 questions over the past few months .
I had some reply’s which are soon deleted but I screen shot them first ….
im just curious to as if anyone else has ever had a personal reply /conversation with her ?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I really can’t say to much as it would say who I am. If I were to sgaremy conversation with her on Friday night !!!
But I have screen shots and I still have the messages …. She questioned my abuse to her ? Although I had given no abuse just simply asked 4/5 questions over the past few months .
I had some reply’s which are soon deleted but I screen shot them first ….
im just curious to as if anyone else has ever had a personal reply /conversation with her ?
She can't stand people seeing g through her lies🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
I thought it had always been plain to see that James was the one always really desperate for fame, viz his apperearances on TV. As with many sales people he must have a highly overinflated idea of himself and a lack of awareness of how he came over as a bit of a knob/yob, but eventually that must have dawned on him and together they cooked up the shy, ditsy personality of Mrs hinch, knowing that would appeal to many insecure, dim women living dull lives. Of course that persona was very far from what Sophie is actually like, but after all they are top sales people and know exactly what appeals to a certain type of demographic.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She is going to jump on this MANIFEST tit isn’t she. It just happened guys if it can happen to me it can happen to you….

Apart from most people have morals
No history in sales
Not married to a top sales man and media management (wanna be)

Does she realise some people are out working all hours to SURVIVE I’m getting molly mae 24 hour vibes I do believe Soph would also tell a homeless person to just go get a job 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I thought it had always been plain to see that James was the one always really desperate for fame, viz his apperearances on TV. As with many sales people he must have a highly overinflated idea of himself and a lack of awareness of how he came over as a bit of a knob/yob, but eventually that must have dawned on him and together they cooked up the shy, ditsy personality of Mrs hinch, knowing that would appeal to many insecure, dim women living dull lives. Of course that persona was very far from what Sophie is actually like, but after all they are top sales people and know exactly what appeals to a certain type of demographic.
Thank you lots of people see thst as a very plausible explanation especially as she patented Mrs Hinch before she was married or the account took off😍

Reactions: 16
I remember when Louise Pentland used to bang on about manifesting but she’s a YouTuber with a million subscribers living in an expensive house that could ask brands fo work with her making her think it worked.

You can’t manifest in normal life! These people are deluded.

Reactions: 14
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.