Mrs Hinch #501 Business as usual

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so boring I've strayed out to other people's tattle threads. Including threads of people I don't even follow 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Guyyyssch - I'm soooo excited (but nervous!) to show yas a sneak peak of our new living room which Dad made locked in the workshop and I DESIGNED!

A little taster of MY NEW "look" & forthcoming furnichaah sofa range! 🙊
incorporating the NEW "Hinch x" Pallette guyyyssch - in shades of Fungi, Hearing Aid Beige, Eucalyptus and Warm Piss Warm schraww. 🌿

Bringing naitchaah indoors - I just laaave iTTT! Also, look out for my new Alpaca tit scented wax melts & diffusers.

So get chucking all your grey tit wot I made yous buy into the local tip & start re-decorating now! 👍🏻

View attachment 1017184
Bra - bleeping - vo!!! 👏👏👏🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I got thinking I was wondering why she didn’t spell Henry as Henrie to fit in with everyone else’s name ha ha I’m weird at times.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Therapy - what is she implying? Troll story pending?

She really is turning into Trollomon, setting the scene for a crafting or home-style book maybe.

AWJbg3IP42.jpg

Reactions: 8
@andioo
Let's hope it is an Ikea fejka - it looks like an Alocasia which is highly poisonous.
RIP Reg, Rudolph and Ringo if they get hold of that.
Poisonous by ingestion, dermatitis, and eye injury. Symptoms may include painful irritation of lips, mouth, tongue, and throat after chewing; difficulty of speaking; nausea and diarrhea, vomiting, delirium, and death. To humans aswell🥺

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Excuse me “THERAPY”

stop with Victim words please!
what a bleep
Sorry to quote my own post but it’s related.

shes now started to follow mental health pages on insta ..
I’m fuming tbh cos if she had any real interest in these areas she would have been following pages along time before this! And doing something about it!!! to help awareness etc

Instead she just plays victim using trigger words all the time ... anxiety .. therapy .. it’s a big fat con! Fake fake fake witch!
She only read on thread 500 where we pulled her up on it and now she’s gonna make out she’s bothered about anyone else’s mental health or welfare ..
Except for her own!
duck off!

btw from someone who has suffered with mental Health issues throughout my life and has family members who have been also seriously affected by them..

There is a documentary on the BBC west midlands tonight at 7:30pm “We are England Mental Health” about a Young lad whose been fighting against his social phobia his entire life.

He takes part in a charity boxing match which features in the show and my son was part of it too. We were all there to support him 👏🏻

So you can just duck off SOPHIE!! 🖕🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Yikes sorry folks. Didn’t realise I posted the same thing 3 times! Thought it hasn’t worked. I’ve deleted 2 of them.
(Wanders off awkwardly!) 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
RonRon could’ve done that painting himself! Give him the stencil and those little sponge things and he would have a great time! But no it’s Sofas playtime/craft afternoon, she will be getting herself a tuff tray next.

Reactions: 20
Therapy - what is she implying? Troll story pending?

She really is turning into Trollomon, setting the scene for a crafting or home-style book maybe.

View attachment 1018063
View attachment 1018064
View attachment 1018066
View attachment 1018067
View attachment 1018070
View attachment 1018071
The 'therapy' comment has gotta be a nod to tattle cos of all the "trauma" it's caused her seeing thread 500 with its never ending stream of all her lies ,deceit, bullshit and fakery 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.