Mrs Hinch #501 Business as usual

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like after 2 years of “mum says” we’re going to now have 2 years of “dad says” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I made a similar point on an earlier thread. When you have lived in a sterile house, without even really grass and start spending time in a house that is being renovated and with animals your immune system isn’t going to cope to start with at least. Farm kids are ridiculously healthy because from the start they are exposed to mud, animals etc. My kids rarely catch anything but I did once catch one drinking out a puddle 😆
The whole Hinch family are going to struggle for a while after a lifetime of Zoflora exposure.
When our eldest started licking things at the park, I realised there was no point worrying about the toys, etc, being clean 🤣 I keep our bathroom and kitchen clean and we wash our hands.
View attachment 1017675
GIVE THE KID COLOUR ALREADY 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Editing to add she should have sanded the wood the image would have traferred cleaner also varnish or not still a splinter risk poor ron
The Ronnie is so uneven 😳
Those will disappear in no time

"Dad said". 🤡 My children are more mature.

Reactions: 16
Just doing my laundry you know real laundry not tend and while emptying the lint out of the dryer had a little snigger when putting it in the bin. Remember in sophs world when she created a “lint bin” which was essentially a plastic box to store the lint…. I wonder what she’s done with the box of lint. Did it make it to the bin? Or has it made it into a tree for the birds to make houses?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How many more craft fails is she going to have before she actually realises that every attempt she tries turns to tit???!!! 😫🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She recovered well it’s as almost as if it didn’t happen 🙄 I was weak for days not to mention the horrific ring sting 🐝
She’s such a bore frs

Reactions: 15
Oh my, same crappy,dull colours!
Tractors are green,blue,red etc. What a dull world those poor kids live in!

Reactions: 15
Going back to this morning’s Feeding of the three Rs could someone assure me this isn’t a Fejka in the shed? I can’t get my head around it not being a plastic plant.
49063CA8-6E57-4B49-96FC-734D26DD1ADE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is this really all she's done today after giving half arsed content this week?
Thought I was gonna miss all sorts whilst at my not-tend job and being a parent

she's boring she's boring she's boring she's boring she's boring she's boring she's boring she's boring she's boring she's boring she's boring she's boring

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Also - wasn’t she using left over tester pots??? Which room was she planning on painting black??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Just doing my laundry you know real laundry not tend and while emptying the lint out of the dryer had a little snigger when putting it in the bin. Remember in sophs world when she created a “lint bin” which was essentially a plastic box to store the lint…. I wonder what she’s done with the box of lint. Did it make it to the bin? Or has it made it into a tree for the birds to make houses?
Better not hsve, poisoning the birds🥺

Beverley Hillbillies comes to mind. View attachment 1018036For those of us who remember it :ROFLMAO:
Andi we need your skilllzzzzzz

Reactions: 6
Also - wasn’t she using left over tester pots??? Which room was she planning on painting black??
I thought it looks a dark navy blue?? I don't believe that's a old tester, she's bought that knowing it's the only colour apart from greys and beige that Ronnies allowed. Nasty cow

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.