Mrs Hinch 50 #Gifted here, gifted there, she never says no, the greedy mare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread name suggestion:

Gifted sofas to chill with mates, She’s dumped Trace and stuck her claws into Stace

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Thread title. Sorry the child in me has come out 🤣🤣
“Hinch and Stacey sitting in a tree
Making *gifted* mugs of you and me”

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Thread suggestion:

Hinch has got a new celebrity friend, between the two their *gifts never end.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
To add more plastic waste to the planet!
Wash, into steriliser, when done screw teat and lid on and the inside remains sterile for the next use. Any kind of drying device for bottles is unnecessary!
But if one points it out, one is a troll!

Reactions: 8
When I was growing up I called all my parents good friends Auntie and uncle. However, this was generally people they had known for years
Exactly the same! I still do and i’m 27! However the friends of my parents have been there more for me than some of my biological relations! These are people that have known me since I was at least 2 as I was a bridesmaid at their wedding. Different to someone she has only met in person once. In my eyes it takes away from the specialness of actually being an aunty if every Tom dick and Harry is referred to as aunty

Dishwasher is coming soon guuuuuuuys *gifted
Bet it will be gifted by Bosch

Ahh so because she has advertised the drying rack but not put the make of bottles it looks like she is within those regs

Not according to this View attachment 39841
Ooooooh! Hinch breaks the rules again, i’m Sure there will be absolutely no bollocking for it though as per usual

Reactions: 10
New thread... McDonalds delivery from her new Bestie Stace, get back in the bin shed before she sees you Trace.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've just listened to a podcast with joe wicks, he is a fitness instagrammer and after listening to him, it really has confirmed what a money grabbing witch Mrs Hinch is! He said he reads and responds to every one of his DMs, as he said these are the people that buy my book or workout app, etc and basically pay his wages. He said how awful must it be for someone to pour their heart out in a DM to just have their message ignored when all it takes is a 30 second voice note from him to bring positivity and happiness to them. That is the massive difference between someone like him who really is trying to change and help people for the better and someone like the grinch who is just out for the fame and a fast buck. I've read some of the desperate messages people leave on her posts and she doesn't acknowledge them at all, there was a post about a lady wanting grinch to help her GoFundMe page as she has stage 4 cancer and young children and she didn't respond, that's pretty heartless.
I think she can only ride the wave for so long before people get annoyed that she never responds. I hope someone younger, more influential and more engaging blind sides her with a new cleaning account and takes away her followers!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
To add more plastic waste to the planet!
Wash, into steriliser, when done screw teat and lid on and the inside remains sterile for the next use. Any kind of drying device for bottles is unnecessary!
Plus another item to clean and zofloraaaaaaaaaaaaa

Reactions: 2
EXACTLY what I was about to write. The whole thing stinks.
Guaranteed there is a baby clothing range in the pipeline ‘Rex N Ronnie’ Hinch x Solomon 🤮🤮🤮

I did! She could actually be in trouble for posting that but she cleverly has not used a swipe up, just a screenshot of where to buy!

I initially loved her ( for all of 2/3 weeks) then disliked her but now I loathe her. Her selling techniques are so sickening, I just seen the manipulation and subtle product placement for example her stupid colouring book that’s coming out will be sold with pastel highlighters on Amazon,.Rex and Ronnie clothing line coming soon. Paid partnership with McDonald’s at Christmas,Stacey Solomon did one last year! What meal did she eat at her ready laid grey gifted dining table? McDonald’s 🤡🤡🤡

I’m also predicting a family holiday with Stacey Solomon to Dubai, all gifted flying first class and staying in a 5 star hotel.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
What beautiful things happen when two women support each other?! Pseudo spiritual waffle perchance? I mean seriously I love a good motivational speaker as much as the next person but sticking these women on a pedestal for what...having a McDonalds together and then using it for engagement?
How noble of you 🙄
What beautiful things happen? The only thing that happens when women come together is a cuppa a good old gossip about how such and such is a b***ch and about how Larry next door is cheating on his wife.. That ain’t beautiful it’s a good old gossip to relieve stress 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've just listened to a podcast with joe wicks, he is a fitness instagrammer and after listening to him, it really has confirmed what a money grabbing witch Mrs Hinch is! He said he reads and responds to every one of his DMs, as he said these are the people that buy my book or workout app, etc and basically pay his wages. He said how awful must it be for someone to pour their heart out in a DM to just have their message ignored when all it takes is a 30 second voice note from him to bring positivity and happiness to them. That is the massive difference between someone like him who really is trying to change and help people for the better and someone like the grinch who is just out for the fame and a fast buck. I've read some of the desperate messages people leave on her posts and she doesn't acknowledge them at all, there was a post about a lady wanting grinch to help her GoFundMe page as she has stage 4 cancer and young children and she didn't respond, that's pretty heartless.
I think she can only ride the wave for so long before people get annoyed that she never responds. I hope someone younger, more influential and more engaging blind sides her with a new cleaning account and takes away her followers!
He is actually someone that did genuinely find himself in the public eye just for doing what he loves!
And he’s turned down millions of pounds from companies because what they wanted him to do was bring out a range of frozen ready meals I think, and he said his whole ethos is everyone can make quick, healthy meals from scratch so putting his name to a product like that would be like selling his soul!

Total opposite from hinch!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Guaranteed there is a baby clothing range in the pipeline ‘Rex N Ronnie’ Hinch x Solomon 🤮🤮🤮

I did! She could actually be in trouble for posting that but she cleverly has not used a swipe up, just a screenshot of where to buy!

I initially loved her ( for all of 2/3 weeks) then disliked her but now I loathe her. Her selling techniques are so sickening, I just seen the manipulation and subtle product placement for example her stupid colouring book that’s coming out will be sold with pastel highlighters on Amazon,.Rex and Ronnie clothing line coming soon. Paid partnership with McDonald’s at Christmas,Stacey Solomon did one last year! What meal did she eat at her ready laid grey gifted dining table? McDonald’s 🤡🤡🤡

I’m also predicting a family holiday with Stacey Solomon to Dubai, all gifted flying first class and staying in a 5 star hotel.
With a gifted tit and bum massage.

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20190910_143126_com.instagram.android.jpg

Top left has that bit of roofing/flashing always been there? Above the new door that suddenly appeared I guess at the back of the garage?

Reactions: 3
how long before she gets NYX *gifted make up? even saying what shade she uses 🙄
Not enough money have we Soph? Need some more for your luxurious mini breaks, big ass extension, luxury clothes, luxury lifestyle? Oh totally forgot.. Silly me... You don’t buy luxury out of your own pocket you get poor other f*****s on benefits with bad mental health to do that for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If you are unaware of her why are you in a rant thread about her? I’m not saying you aren’t welcome, don’t take that as bitchy in any way,
I can’t imagine just stumbling across these threads and thinking I’d better seek out the person we’re all so upset and angry about and ‘wanting in’ on that!

The general link with Tattlers on these threads is that we all (or at least most) share in the fact we were suckered in by her and negatively affected by her practices and manipulation
That's exactly what happened I stumbled across this thread while looking for a thread on someone else having not followed the board for a while due to change of shifts during the holidays and this thread was there at the top so thought I'd take a look at what the fuss was all about as I had some spare time. I certainly didn't join in to "want in" on the bashing 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Guys I'm sorry but I can't bear to follow this moron anymore but one of my still blinded friends loves her and was banging on about how amazing she is breastfeeding - is she? I was convinced last I watched her when she was gifted the prep machine that she wouldn't!

Reactions: 7
She’s gone from promoting her friends business - who labels bottles/jars/anything - with a halfway decent font, to look alright... to an 80’s labelling gadget - apologies if this has been said before - but is that not weird!? Wonky 80’s labels - really!!?? They look horrible.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.