Mrs Hinch 50 #Gifted here, gifted there, she never says no, the greedy mare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she’d bloody sit down and have a rest! Coffee and some biscuits!!! She doesn’t need to clean as much as she is! I let my son get whatever he want so out and literally give my house a 10 minute clean once’s he’s gone to bed! She doesn’t need all this intense cleaning! She needs to give herself a break x
This is exactly what I do when my little one sleeps. It's half an hour for me to chill out with a coffee and a snack.

Reactions: 12
I wish she’d bloody sit down and have a rest! Coffee and some biscuits!!! She doesn’t need to clean as much as she is! I let my son get whatever he want so out and literally give my house a 10 minute clean once’s he’s gone to bed! She doesn’t need all this intense cleaning! She needs to give herself a break x
Germs are good for kids too. My daughter enjoys eating off the floor (I don’t encourage it). We have a no shoes in the house policy but I have a dog. I clean with bleach, once a week. That’s the only product I use. My house is clean and tidy but not sterile.

Reactions: 10
Germs are good for kids too. My daughter enjoys eating off the floor (I don’t encourage it). We have a no shoes in the house policy but I have a dog. I clean with bleach, once a week. That’s the only product I use. My house is clean and tidy but not sterile.
We’re the same, my son regularly takes his food off his plate, throws it on the floor and then will eat it. God knows what’s going through his brain to do it!
We’re no shoes indoors but also have a dog and I use Milton for mopping the floors about twice a week, all the other products are: surface cleaner, bathroom & kitchen cleaners and warm soapy water for going round door frames and skirting boards. I don’t want my house to smell like chemicals and for my child to be choking, and contrary to the belief of Mrs hinch, my house doesn’t smell without the overuse of febreeze because the windows are regularly open for fresh air!

Reactions: 17
I wish she would stop emphasising cleaning whilst baby sleeps. If I could go back in time to when my daughter was a baby and not pressure myself to do housework every time she slept I would. I feel so guilty that I would be pleased she was asleep so I could get things done. I should have just enjoyed her. ☹
I think it’s because people keep saying she should be spending time with him instead of cleaning, so she is getting it across that when she cleans he is actually asleep

Reactions: 11
Let's not forget that she has a husband as well! She is encouraging the idea of a 1950s housewife who does everything around the house. It's not right.

Reactions: 13
When my son was a toddler he got down on his hands and knees and sucked a sweet off the floor in Sainsbury’s.. even more grim, was that I wasn’t quick enough to stop him and it wasn’t even his sweet... moral of the story is, your house can be as clean as you like - but in a blink of an eye your toddler will be a dirt bag 😂 so I’m kinda looking forward to seeing what Ronnie gets up to 😂
..... all this cleaning inspired me to share this story 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
so people recommend these sleep bags yet she goes and gets once gifted... makes sense? I don’t get it!
And why does everything need his name on it? When we bought a sleeping bag, we went to Asda and bought a nice Winnie the Pooh one for about £14!
I absolutely hate children wearing their name emblazoned across their bodies, it’s really chavvy.

Oh and for anyone else who’s reading this and seeing the light - looks at the amount of comments on the previous grid posts compared to the latest with Stacey. It screams how sincere this “friendship” is.

Reactions: 22
And why does everything need his name on it? When we bought a sleeping bag, we went to Asda and bought a nice Winnie the Pooh one for about £14!
I absolutely hate children wearing their name emblazoned across their bodies, it’s really chavvy.

Oh and for anyone else who’s reading this and seeing the light - looks at the amount of comments on the previous grid posts compared to the latest with Stacey. It screams how sincere this “friendship” is.
Mate, are you forgetting this is the same fruit loop who names all her cloths and items? Not only that, she labels the fuckers too.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When my son was a toddler he got down on his hands and knees and sucked a sweet off the floor in Sainsbury’s.. even more grim, was that I wasn’t quick enough to stop him and it wasn’t even his sweet... moral of the story is, your house can be as clean as you like - but in a blink of an eye your toddler will be a dirt bag 😂 so I’m kinda looking forward to seeing what Ronnie gets up to 😂
..... all this cleaning inspired me to share this story 😂
My son, when he was about 2, pulled chewing gum off a railing in the local park. Yes he did put it in his mouth. And yes he screamed and cried when I took it off him 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That bottle dryer can be added to five list of useless crap mums do not need to buy.

Why would you not wash the bottle and stick it straight into the steriliser ready to sterilise when full. Why does it need to dry first?

Her kitchen worktops is full of tat and this bottle dryer is just another addition.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Bird of a feather flock together.....

The biggest trick IG and the internet has pulled off is making people believe what they're seeing is reality when it's at best a candid snap shot, at worst a highly cultivated and fake image. It's like a drug to some people who are entranced by what they see. It's why influencers are now so successful.

I firmly believe that critical thinking is a dying art. People need to question more not less, and stop dodging problematic behaviour with spiritual bypassing by keep suggesting that people should just "be kind".

Sorry that's a bit of a sermon for a Tuesday morning. My tolerance for the internet is rapidly diminishing. I have a love/hate relationship with it.
I agree with all you say , it’s a very worrying trend , well said 👌

Reactions: 3
My son, when he was about 2, pulled chewing gum off a railing in the local park. Yes he did put it in his mouth. And yes he screamed and cried when I took it off him 🤢
I used to pick chewing gum off the floor and eat it when I was little 🙄 never did me any harm 😂 and I have a really strong immune system...never get tummy bugs or colds or anything 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That bottle dryer can be added to five list of useless crap mums do not need to buy.

Why would you not wash the bottle and stick it straight into the steriliser ready to sterilise when full. Why does it need to dry first?

Her kitchen worktops is full of tat and this bottle dryer is just another addition.
To add more plastic waste to the planet!
Wash, into steriliser, when done screw teat and lid on and the inside remains sterile for the next use. Any kind of drying device for bottles is unnecessary!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.