Mrs Hinch 50 #Gifted here, gifted there, she never says no, the greedy mare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I don’t have a dishwater yet but I will soon”
🙄

She doesn’t even need a bleeping dishwasher, the only pots you see in the sink are cereal bowls and ronnies bottles

Reactions: 21
She so reads Tattle doesnt she? :ROFLMAO: ;) its subtle but someone mentioned she uses undiluted Zoflora and shes just made a point of saying diluted Zoflora :unsure:;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
20190910_120358.jpg

This reminds me of Hinch. She shows off this perfectly smooth life with everything being nice but really she is a rotter who just hides it well. She is a bad apple.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I actually think some of these followers are beyond reason and hope. I have a friend who actually went on the last environmental march in London. She didn’t superglue her tits to the pavement (as 1 woman did lol) but just went to protest plastics. Today she puts up she’s Hinching her house from top to bottom and added photos of 11 products. I asked her how can she be such a hypocrite to which she replied ‘I’m only cleaning, it’s natural. Anyway Mrs Hinch is a strong woman and we need them in society’. Strong woman?? Aside from using enough plastic to build a battleship, she’s anything but a role model. Now if women want to stay at home they should be encouraged as much as a mum who goes to work. In a way we can’t win. However, this woman has sat on her arse, created toxic clouds, played a pathetic bimbo, gets everything gifted to her spoilt arse and now is using her son as a cash cow to advance her cause. Strong woman? No thanks. I’ll look up to women who deserve it. And no, that doesn’t include Stacey or *whispers* Beyoncé neither

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
So her ‘hinchers’ recommend that she get Ronnie a sleeping bag to help her sleep. Fair enough... but she is then gifted one?? Did she approach the company and say ‘hey I’ve been recommended a sleeping bag can I have one gifted cause I’m Mrs hinch and I don’t pay for jack tit?’ ... I can’t cope with her

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wish she would stop emphasising cleaning whilst baby sleeps. If I could go back in time to when my daughter was a baby and not pressure myself to do housework every time she slept I would. I feel so guilty that I would be pleased she was asleep so I could get things done. I should have just enjoyed her. ☹
My baby never sleeps, my toddler never slept either so I’ve never had a chance to get things done.

Reactions: 6
How cool would it be if a company screen shotted evidence of Hinch approaching them for some free tit and they actually telling her to do one you begging goat. They'd have more people buying from them then it they'd have gave it to her 🙌👏🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I wish she’d bloody sit down and have a rest! Coffee and some biscuits!!! She doesn’t need to clean as much as she is! I let my son get whatever he want so out and literally give my house a 10 minute clean once’s he’s gone to bed! She doesn’t need all this intense cleaning! She needs to give herself a break x
Yeah but that’s all she does she’s bored You have to remember she doesn’t have a job she has all day every day off an she says ronnies asleep but when my little one was newborn I never knew how much time I had so was hard to get on with anything Jamie will be there I mean she made a mill on her book the whole Stacey thing is just for her gain again publicity for her from her house where she doesn't have to do anything I bet she got tons of messages of other new mums asking how she was who have no one but she noticed Stacey’s message because she will give her more attention an she can get more followers that way etc etc she won’t do a thing unless something is in it for her , it annoys me that she can do the whole mum thing when her husbands clearly off work her mum is round the corner an she went away for six weeks from cottage to cottage when she had him ! I don’t understand how it’s hard? with her every other mum has to juggle baby work an cleaning the house keeping ontop of everything im exited when he’s a toddler though she will have to go out won’t be able to hide away then 🤣 I don’t have insta anymore bur My friends fill me in on her shenanigans 🤣

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.