Mrs Hinch 50 #Gifted here, gifted there, she never says no, the greedy mare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wondered as I don't understand this ASA stuff, in the photo with her and her new bestie (sorry Trace), should she have the words #ad or #gifted on the products she's subtly advertising, i.e. everything but the babies!?
Every single one of her stories contain numerous gifted,affiliate link, paid partnership items, if she were to follow the ASA guidelines properly nobody would see anything but a little bit of grey background for all of the tags! X

Reactions: 9
Today on The Sophie Way is Gifted.
We find out Sophie gifted Stacey an outfit for Rex which was probably gifted to Sophie for Ronnie but Stacey is too thick to cotton on.
Sophie shows us that she is back fitting into her size 6 jeans from Top Shop because this is very relatable to all new Mums.
We are treated to a look inside her cutler drawer and her selection of slicing and carving knifes that have never been used.
We also find out how to polish a mirror tray with Dettol Disinfectant Spray and watch Sophie put a wash on which contains only 2 garments.
Sophie will open the awning and upset Henry and reminded by the fact that she paid for the awning with her own money she will then rush inside and put a swipe up on for a knife rack in an attempt to recoup the money.
😴😴😴😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Every single one of her stories contain numerous gifted,affiliate link, paid partnership items, if she were to follow the ASA guidelines properly nobody would see anything but a little bit of grey background for all of the tags! X
This is a typical Hinch post ‘Thanks Guys for all of your messages about using a ......’ and somehow magically she has been gifted said item.When you look at this post the blue font is more prominent than the disguised #gifted

Probably shove some baskets in there and use it for storage. Tip stolen from barely.cleaning
She was #gifted a dishwasher months ago, she attended the press day for the company ( can’t remember which one) she is probably waiting for the builders to finish stage 2 of the extension and her brand new grey sparkly floor lit kitchen that is never used for actual cooking, just making money and placing fake flowers in a funeral urn ⚱ 🤮

Attachments

Reactions: 6
When she did the q&a on her stories a while ago she said she breast fed for 5 weeks but was unable to continue due to her health problems.... a few of us speculated she never breast fed at all.
Surely she doesn't eat enough to breastfeed. Ronnie would have eaten his mum. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am waiting to see what the blood tests will show! For someone that can't move, she moves a fair bit! I am being investigated by hospital for joint pain. She moves better than I can!!

Reactions: 5
Something hinch should take note of

Credit: life with Harry & holly

Dear Mama,

I don’t remember if our house was big or small or if we rented or owned.

I don’t remember if you had a fancy car, or if we had to take the bus.

I don’t remember if the house was clean and tidy or if it was covered in washing piles and scattered toys.

I don’t remember if my pram was new or second hand or if I had the latest new toy or designer clothes.

I don’t remember if you were dressed up or if your face was bare, it always looked perfect to me.

I don’t remember if you had a lot of money or whether you lived pay check to pay check.

I don’t remember if we went out every day or went on expensive holidays.

I don’t remember how sometimes you got angry or cried or had to walk out of the room to take a breath.

I don’t remember a schedule, a check list or any expectations other than just you.

What I do remember is feeling safe.

I remember your comfort and how you kept me warm.

I remember your face above me when I cried for you.

I remember you would feed me when I was hungry, or tired or in pain.

I remember your smell and how it would send me off to sleep, sometimes at 2:00am, then again at 4:00am.

I remember your smile, it was the first reason I smiled.

I remember how you played with me and got down on the ground with me, before I could get up.

I remember you taught me about love before anything else and how it was my constant.

I remember knowing it was the only thing I ever really needed and you gave that to me, I never had to work for it, I relaxed in it.

Thank you for teaching me that love has no limits, that it’s unconditional and honest.

This is what I will remember Mama.
I saw this and was thinking then act same thing! I’m one of the expectant mums from pages ago and this made me well up. THIS is what matters ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
When she did the q&a on her stories a while ago she said she breast fed for 5 weeks but was unable to continue due to her health problems.... a few of us speculated she never breast fed at all.
Hard to believe she wouldn’t have milked it (excuse they pun) if she actually did BF. She would have gotten so many pats on the back, and we all know everything personal she posts about is for that exact reason.

Isn’t it just so convenient that unlike most first time mums she was able to BF with no reported struggles 🙄

Reactions: 9
She should just hold up a sign with ad and gifted on it, the bleeping sell out!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.