Mrs Hinch 50 #Gifted here, gifted there, she never says no, the greedy mare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My youngest is 12 and well yeah, this lol

Reactions: 4
And Stacey Solomon does Paid partnerships with.......McDonald’s

Reactions: 11
All the years of presents at Christmas and on birthdays, the only present I remember was a singing type Barbie doll (cheap copy) for my 8th birthday. My parents were skint at the time but to me that doll was everything. I also had a bar of chocolate from the guesthouse we were staying in. I don’t remember any other presents over the years. It feels amazing to remember that birthday so well.

Reactions: 17
No ! Fuck off with your ‘Women supporting women ‘ ‘Strong girls club’ it’s two Essex girls having a McDonald’s on a nasty DSF sofa! This is not headline news,or going to make me cry a little, just vomit a tiny bit in my mouth

Reactions: 20
Not that Hinch would listen. Staying out of the public eye doesn’t get you over 25k worth of gifted stuff [emoji849]

Reactions: 14
Yes. [emoji1373][emoji1373]
She wants to have her cake and eat it too.

Reactions: 7
Bloody hell, every Tom, Dick and Harry is sharing that photo of Mrs Hinch and Stacey! Even my ‘in real life’ friends!

Reactions: 14
I remember my brother not getting Mr Frosty, as they still haven’t managed to rein hell back in.

Reactions: 9
I quite liked Stacey but why has she lowered herself to THAT! She’s probably bribing Stacey with some of her gifted TAT.

Reactions: 10
How this woman accepts gifts after gifts i will never know.
Sorry new poster jumping in on the thread, makes me sick people with money get everything free, I’m a single parent with two children, hit a rough patch and had to use food banks but luckily have enough income to stop now. Everything in my house needs replacing sofas, washing machine, carpets etc but there’s no way I can afford to do this or likely too any time soon and people like her who are rolling in it get everything free for doing what ? Cleaning wow I do it everyday no one pays me she gets so on my last nerve, all the chemicals around a baby for a start plus she inhaled all of it whilst pregnant. She’s really thick as shit excuse my language. Also genuine question how old is she? I’m guessing she isn’t as old as she sounds/looks?! And also her and that fucking dog, yes we love our pets like family but he’s a DOG Sorry rant over

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.