Mrs Hinch #499 Essex burglars jump with glee as they free the Maldon 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another day, another brag fest a kitchen that would be any cooks dream, especially one that can cook,and a pantry.
who knew jus rol can be stored in a pantry šŸ¤”
Be fair now! She can store her mug shots and no doubt sheā€™ll get an American style fridge freezer and stock up on that gross pre grated cheese she loves

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hold on she met little Bradley sitting at his desk 1 year ago? Now he works for himself? But he first uploaded his kitchen designs on to his own Instagram 2 years ago in February 2020. Get your facts straight Pinocchio.
But it was one year ago if she wrote this pre-record last year. šŸ˜‚ She is not very good at keeping track of her lies.

Also, someone said in the last thread that she had flowers on her hob, then the fire brigade called her out and then one day she didnā€™t have the flowers anymore. I still maintain that the hole in the wall kitchen reno was her way of doing away with the flowers on hob fiasco without actually addressing it. She is that petty and spiteful imo.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I dont get why if she spent 300k over asking and paid 1.5 million for the house,.is spending the guts if another 200k renovating it (its got to be costing that unless its mostly gifted) plus the 146k stamp duty as a second home, why didn't she buy one of the other homes that were for sale and were actually everything she would want and in walk in condition? I saw loads for under 1.5 million that were much nicer and much bigger than hers.

I dont understand her at all. I still think she will change that garage to an annex for her parents but will drip feed that over the next year.
Alpacas and big house and kids too much work so mum and dad were always here and we've invited them to move in guys.

Reactions: 38
Third time lucky. No privacy information exposed.
And those paint samples, I'm sure she showed that room before when the leak was first mentioned . The walls had paint samples already painted.
Listen to the background noise on the story clip, there's hammering and drilling, that is not being posted in real time, I really doubt workmen would be there on a Sunday, not even for a 'tend celeb like Hinch.

Reactions: 37
What an unrelatable show off she has become. There will be people following her that are relying on food banks to feed their families. What terrible times we live in where social media makes people like her ā€œfamousā€ what happened to working for what you want.
I despair, she should hang her head in shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
She really is a burglars dream the amount sheā€™s put online about her new home. No matter how many times she says someone is always there or there is insane CCTV, if someone wants to get in they will.
I was burgled while at home in my old house. It backed on to woodland and our garage was separate to the house (close to the woods). Iā€™d been in there one morning sorting all the stuff out, left the side door open and went into the house to make a cup of tea, went back 10 minutes later and everything had been taken! Really irked me to know they must have been watching me to see when I left.
Sopha really has no clue does she. She canā€™t be that bothered for the security of her family and her property with the amount she posts. It really is just bragging so that she can show off how much she has.
I donā€™t begrudge her for wanting to redo her new house etc. as everyone wants to make their own mark but what does piss me off is that she rubs it in peoples faces that she can sit in a nice cosy home out of the way of all the building work. Most of us donā€™t have that luxury. Not that I believe she isnā€™t living there yet anyway, which makes it even worse for her to show off having two homes!
She could make some relatable content about having building done while youā€™re living somewhere but she really has no clue.
Even SS spent weeks locked away in her bedroom with Rose when she was having work down! Kinda worrying when actual celebrities (relative term of course šŸ™ƒ) are more relatable than little miss precious!

I'd want to do the house up too but wouldn't ram it in people's faces, know your audience Hinch, know your audience šŸ™„

Reactions: 30
Be fair now! She can store her mug shots and no doubt sheā€™ll get an American style fridge freezer and stock up on that gross pre grated cheese she loves
But of course, Iā€™d forgotten she can cook a mug shot and put pre grated cheese on jus roll šŸ¤­

Reactions: 13
Lots of threads Iā€™ve missed. Iā€™ve been busy with work and family and peri menopause which has turned me into a psycho witch. Watching the smirking pretentious cow on her stories makes me mad that people still canā€™t see through her. Itā€™s like sheā€™s laughing at her sheep. Cannot wait till one of her new toys spits in her face. Sheā€™s an utter clown.
Rant over! šŸ¤¬
Oh oh I feel your Peri pain love, are you on HRT? It's Def helped me!

Hinch is a bleep , hope peri menopause really hits that's witch hard

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Listen to the background noise on the story clip, there's hammering and drilling, that is not being posted in real time, I really doubt workmen would be there on a Sunday, not even for a 'tend celeb like Hinch.

Does she really think we don't know what these sounds are. Hammering and drilling. Probably mid week when Ron was in preschool.

Reactions: 14
Why is she even bothering to ask her sheeple what colour and brand they like - 1 sheā€™s already chosen her colours and brand -2 she will have gone with farrow and ball and sheā€™s a bleep for asking knowing full well the majority of her followers can probably barely afford Wilkos own brand let alone dulux and defo not farrow and ball!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
But it was one year ago if she wrote this pre-record last year. šŸ˜‚ She is not very good at keeping track of her lies.

Also, someone said in the last thread that she had flowers on her hob, then the fire brigade called her out and then one day she didnā€™t have the flowers anymore. I still maintain that the hole in the wall kitchen reno was her way of doing away with the flowers on hob fiasco without actually addressing it. She is that petty and spiteful imo.
Probably,
I dont get why if she spent 300k over asking and paid 1.5 million for the house,.is spending the guts if another 200k renovating it (its got to be costing that unless its mostly gifted) plus the 146k stamp duty as a second home, why didn't she buy one of the other homes that were for sale and were actually everything she would want and in walk in condition? I saw loads for under 1.5 million that were much nicer and much bigger than hers.

I dont understand her at all. I still think she will change that garage to an annex for her parents but will drip feed that over the next year.
Alpacas and big house and kids too much work so mum and dad were always here and we've invited them to move in guys.
I've been told some dodgy goings on happen in this "village". They're filming" Midwinter mummerings" as I speak.
Soph,it's an ok house,perhaps now is the time to stop with the greed?

Reactions: 20
I totally agree! I would I expect it to be a lot bigger. Nothing wrong with having money to spend on a bigger house but at least get the best house for your price range and she could of done so much better
To be fair, I dont think its as much about the house as it is about the plot it sits on. You can change the house but cant change the plot and whilst we all dislike her greatly, we can't deny its a fairly nice plot. Our house is great for us but the plot isn't long term so we will probably end up moving to a house we need to do work on to get the plot. If that make sense. I dont think I worded that how I wanted too haha

Reactions: 15
It's taken me all day to catch up on pretty much nothing! Love allll the ideas of thread #500, I bought crunky snacks and 10L of coke ready for the celebration.

I'd of had so much more respect for her if she'd of bought a wreck of a home, that genuinely needed completely renovating. But, that house did not need any reno work what so ever. The more she shows off the work being done- that didn't need doing in the first place, the more people must SURELY see her for what she really is.

Shes no longer relatable to the reason of her following - cleaning. How's her sheep going to relate to her now? She's gone from a Ā£1 stinkeh minkeh, to a bleeping alpaca whisperer!

I'm moving into a rented house in a few weeks, that DOES need decorating throughout, it's an actual state. I'm no interior designer and got no imagination whatsoever, so when I search insta for inspo, everyone tags #mrshinch or something relating to her... why?!?! It's bleeping embarrassing! Why tag someone who herself searches high and low for inspo?

She has no personality at all and is as bland and a poppadom. There will not be a speck of grey paint on my laaaarvely textured wallpaper that's probably from 1960s.

ATV Soph, I hope your kids scratch your pissy straw paint with a biro

Reactions: 27
I'm howling at the MHMMDI, they're all absolutely flapping with their grey mirrored crushed velvet houses. The amount of posts of people asking how to go more rustic is brilliant.. Sad cranks

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
ā€œErrrr I donā€™t think Iā€™ve shown you the kitchen have iiii? shown you the kitchen... ummm EXCUSE the toilet roll! but when youā€™re moving from one House to another thereā€™s just no organisationā€ ...ā€what so everā€ **in weird breathy voice**

Yea it must be so hard trying to move between two houses at your own pace!
Does she realise what sheā€™s actually saying!!
Most people have to move out and move in on the same ducking day you moron!

Still WILLING the sheep to turn on her!
Narcissistic bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Thought she was taking her boys šŸ¦™šŸ¦™šŸ¦™ out for a walk to explore her "land" today??!!!šŸ¤”
Amidst all the bragging, showing off and pre recorded bore fest paint sampling shes obviously forgotten šŸ¤£šŸ„“

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.