Mrs Hinch #499 Essex burglars jump with glee as they free the Maldon 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #499 Essex burglars jump with glee as they free the Maldon 3

Thread title by @jimbobs_small_knob

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards

(Please note the alpacas have not been freed! But Soph has given so much info about the new house, it must be a burglar’s paradise)

Recap
By some miracle we made a thread last over 24 hours! Possibly because Soph’s content right now is even more boring than ever.

Saturday morning began with Ronnie outside! We have seen him out in the garden more this past week than we have in over 2 years at Greyskull, which can only be a good thing.
It’s a shame though that he’s only out there because his Mummaz needs to play with her new toys.

Soph says Ron has settled in well at the new house (not a farm), and we nusty trolls are genuinely pleased as this is always and forever a Ronnie rave thread ❤

Her wording did suggest that they already live there, as we suspect, but in the world of Maldon with its very own microclimate and time zone, no one can ever be sure.

She seems to have forgotten about her lovely (ahem) new boot room, as boots were removed and left on the patio. It’s not possible that this story was filmed before the boot room was finished, is it?!

Henry was allowed back into the garden, probably for the first time since the Peckham Three arrived at Nelson Maldona House, wearing his silly coat again.

Sophie, no matter what you try, you cannot hide the devastating obesity of that poor dog.

Gepetto stopped crying long enough to knock up another work of art in his workshop - a bench, because sitting is Sophie Rose’s favourite thing to do 🥲
It was labelled, of course, just in case anyone dared to think it wasn’t a creation from Weepy Al’s ‘Tend Barn.

Dinner time for the alpacas (Soph’s a feeder, there is no doubt) and then apparently home to Greyskull where the modern man Jamie Hinchliffe had wanked the taps! He’s clearly had lots of practise all those nights alone at Faux Farm.

Soph keeping it real once more, and home alone with three children. No, sorry, I mean Abi was home alone with three children. Good job she’s a sensible teenager who can be trusted to babysit Aunty Sophie.

This morning we were transported back to the new house (not a farm) for yet more food for the alpacas, a quick Tesco ad, and an undeclared ad for the kitchen company a mini interior tour.

Soph’s getting a utility guyschhhh, did you know?!

Fiddle / mad ma / Freda Yahoo - Sophie’s mum
Weeping Al / tiny tears / Gepetto - Sophie’s dad
Inch / Janine / Father James / Jimbobnojobtinyknob - Jamie
Veruca Salt - Sophie
SS / Trollomon- Stacey, Soph’s ‘tend friend
Crunky snacks - what we fat hens apparently eat

Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme
Jamie is short for James
Sophie doesn’t have a middle name, only a ‘tend one that she added in her teens
The alpacas are named Del Boyoioi, Dave and Grandad (definitely not Roy, Rodney and Raymond)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 90
Greedy entitled Vacuous mare has spent more in paint samples than would do a whole kitchen. Does she does ever stop to think that her followers will notice her bragging about how much she buys of this and that and THEY have paid for it

• Heart
Reactions: 52
She really is a burglars dream the amount she’s put online about her new home. No matter how many times she says someone is always there or there is insane CCTV, if someone wants to get in they will.
I was burgled while at home in my old house. It backed on to woodland and our garage was separate to the house (close to the woods). I’d been in there one morning sorting all the stuff out, left the side door open and went into the house to make a cup of tea, went back 10 minutes later and everything had been taken! Really irked me to know they must have been watching me to see when I left.
Sopha really has no clue does she. She can’t be that bothered for the security of her family and her property with the amount she posts. It really is just bragging so that she can show off how much she has.
I don’t begrudge her for wanting to redo her new house etc. as everyone wants to make their own mark but what does piss me off is that she rubs it in peoples faces that she can sit in a nice cosy home out of the way of all the building work. Most of us don’t have that luxury. Not that I believe she isn’t living there yet anyway, which makes it even worse for her to show off having two homes!
She could make some relatable content about having building done while you’re living somewhere but she really has no clue.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Someone was using an electric saw/sander in that paint sample story, maybe Weeping Al is making more shite?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hold yr horses alpacas right there hinchy.I thought you wandered into a kitchen showroom and met a mate of nanopenis🤔
We're not talking any old kitchen shop here-it was out of place in our little village.
I went in there once and was asked go home and shower 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 64
She’s got to make sure the paint looks on point through the filts. Regardless of what it looks like in real loif. Slap it on

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She tries to make her sheep 🐑 think they are helping her make decisions when really work was done weeks ago how can’t they see through this

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Is anyone else not one bit concerned in where her kids are?! She's spent more time with the house and alpacas than she has with her own kids. Where's Jamie?!
Ronnie couldve easily helped with just rolling a bit of paint on the wall, no?! In his own little way.
I'm still not buying any of what's she's posting is real time..

Reactions: 63
I'm at least a thread behind but I've just frittered some precious reading time away watching Fake Famous. Mind. blown. Everything is a massive lie. Everything. And nobody cares because everyone makes money along the way out of all the lies 🤷‍♀️ What a time to be alive.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.