Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lehlou1

RIGHT that’s it
I’ve had enough of her so I’m finally joining the tattle side after lurking for so long. I can imagine the sign ups for this side ROCKETED as of the 1st Jan thanks to Hinch!

I was nearly brainwashed until her New Years reveal of her “farm” and now I’ve realised she’s the most pretentious person on Instagram. I’m glad I wasn’t one of the sheep that decided to decorate my whole world around her cheap & tacky decor though!
She isn’t even a good liar, like one Google search of the paint sample names shows how filtered and fake she’s being.
i won’t even get started on her new showbiz pets alpacas :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 150

Itsyspider

VIP Member
Hold on she met little Bradley sitting at his desk 1 year ago? Now he works for himself? But he first uploaded his kitchen designs on to his own Instagram 2 years ago in February 2020. Get your facts straight Pinocchio.

Edit to add: all the Z listers in Essex are using him so he's not your random little find is he? 🙈 Ffs the dillusion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I’m behind and busy parenting two young children. I’ve not had time to walk the cats yet round our land. But once I’ve had some proper time to catch up and scrutinise those stories I’ll be back with the souschef “what’s that in the background” round up. I know you’re all excited for it 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #499 Essex burglars jump with glee as they free the Maldon 3

Thread title by @jimbobs_small_knob

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards

(Please note the alpacas have not been freed! But Soph has given so much info about the new house, it must be a burglar’s paradise)

Recap
By some miracle we made a thread last over 24 hours! Possibly because Soph’s content right now is even more boring than ever.

Saturday morning began with Ronnie outside! We have seen him out in the garden more this past week than we have in over 2 years at Greyskull, which can only be a good thing.
It’s a shame though that he’s only out there because his Mummaz needs to play with her new toys.

Soph says Ron has settled in well at the new house (not a farm), and we nusty trolls are genuinely pleased as this is always and forever a Ronnie rave thread ❤

Her wording did suggest that they already live there, as we suspect, but in the world of Maldon with its very own microclimate and time zone, no one can ever be sure.

She seems to have forgotten about her lovely (ahem) new boot room, as boots were removed and left on the patio. It’s not possible that this story was filmed before the boot room was finished, is it?!

Henry was allowed back into the garden, probably for the first time since the Peckham Three arrived at Nelson Maldona House, wearing his silly coat again.

Sophie, no matter what you try, you cannot hide the devastating obesity of that poor dog.

Gepetto stopped crying long enough to knock up another work of art in his workshop - a bench, because sitting is Sophie Rose’s favourite thing to do 🥲
It was labelled, of course, just in case anyone dared to think it wasn’t a creation from Weepy Al’s ‘Tend Barn.

Dinner time for the alpacas (Soph’s a feeder, there is no doubt) and then apparently home to Greyskull where the modern man Jamie Hinchliffe had wanked the taps! He’s clearly had lots of practise all those nights alone at Faux Farm.

Soph keeping it real once more, and home alone with three children. No, sorry, I mean Abi was home alone with three children. Good job she’s a sensible teenager who can be trusted to babysit Aunty Sophie.

This morning we were transported back to the new house (not a farm) for yet more food for the alpacas, a quick Tesco ad, and an undeclared ad for the kitchen company a mini interior tour.

Soph’s getting a utility guyschhhh, did you know?!

Fiddle / mad ma / Freda Yahoo - Sophie’s mum
Weeping Al / tiny tears / Gepetto - Sophie’s dad
Inch / Janine / Father James / Jimbobnojobtinyknob - Jamie
Veruca Salt - Sophie
SS / Trollomon- Stacey, Soph’s ‘tend friend
Crunky snacks - what we fat hens apparently eat

Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme
Jamie is short for James
Sophie doesn’t have a middle name, only a ‘tend one that she added in her teens
The alpacas are named Del Boyoioi, Dave and Grandad (definitely not Roy, Rodney and Raymond)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 90
Oh, Hunch, you're a barefaced liar. 😡

For someone who will never forget, you sure did quickly forget....

Article from June 2021, which means they met two years ago. Randomly met him in a shop 🖕🏽

Screenshot_20220123-165037_Instagram~2.jpg

Screenshot_20220123-165134_Chrome~2.jpg

Screenshot_20220123-164952_Instagram~2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

moominflower

Chatty Member
Publicly accessible photo off google street view. Does not disclose location so hopefully is allowed. This is the garage!
It’s the size of a small home!!!
D0682D9F-52A3-467D-AF5E-2A2137209AE5.jpeg

what’s the betting it’ll be turned into an annexe or granny flat

• Wow
Reactions: 85

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Reminder - plan for thread #500

As discussed in the last thread, for Hinch’s 500th we think it would be powerful to dedicate #500 to a factual, evidence-based list of her lies.

Let’s try to ignore anything she does that day - it can be discussed in 501.

Please can as many people as possible post proof of when she’s lied, deceived, ignored a problem she caused, exploited, etc.

Let’s keep it factual and include receipts.

Time to show her for what she really is, all in one place forevermore.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

moominflower

Chatty Member
“Errrr I don’t think I’ve shown you the kitchen have iiii? shown you the kitchen... ummm EXCUSE the toilet roll! but when you’re moving from one House to another there’s just no organisation” ...”what so ever” **in weird breathy voice**

Yea it must be so hard trying to move between two houses at your own pace!
Does she realise what she’s actually saying!!
Most people have to move out and move in on the same ducking day you moron!

Still WILLING the sheep to turn on her!
Narcissistic cunt

• Heart
Reactions: 69
For the price she paid for that house, I find the kitchen small and underwhelming 😴 imagine paying that much money for a house and then having to do that many renovations to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Hold yr horses alpacas right there hinchy.I thought you wandered into a kitchen showroom and met a mate of nanopenis🤔
We're not talking any old kitchen shop here-it was out of place in our little village.
I went in there once and was asked go home and shower 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 64

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
Is anyone else not one bit concerned in where her kids are?! She's spent more time with the house and alpacas than she has with her own kids. Where's Jamie?!
Ronnie couldve easily helped with just rolling a bit of paint on the wall, no?! In his own little way.
I'm still not buying any of what's she's posting is real time..

Reactions: 63