Mrs Hinch #499 Essex burglars jump with glee as they free the Maldon 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally deleted my insta because well it isnt always the healthiest for me. Not going anywhere though and will rely on you nasty trolls to keep me in the loop 🤣
I did it in 2020 and I feel soooo much better. I don’t miss it at all. All the fake posts and bullshit was really getting to me. Tattle shows what’s real

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It must be horrendous being the real Sophie Hinchliffe, she has proven time and time again can't be happy for anyone else unless it benefits her or she can make it about herself.
She is so sour

Reactions: 21
This and finding out she's going to be a part of a huge housing estate again 🤣
Wouldn't this have been found out by her solicitors when buying the house though? They do local searches to see if there's anything in the pipeline that might have an effect the property.

Reactions: 6
Wouldn't this have been found out by her solicitors when buying the house though? They do local searches to see if there's anything in the pipeline that might have an effect the property.
You'd have thought so wouldn't you? But she wanted 'secluded' field views, why would you have proceeded If you knew this would ruin everything you had 'ever dreamed of'? Only Sophie knows I guess 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe she knows then and this house is just a stepping stone. We already know she went to look at a house worth 3.5 million🤔🤔

Reactions: 10
I am GIDDY at the prospect of thread #500!!! Done a nervous wee already!

With repeats - I suggested at the beginning of the thread for anyone posting a lie to make sure they are up to date on that thread. Saves there being duplicates.

I’m also going to scour previous threads because I think there will be so many things we’ve forgotten about!

Other than that this is going to be one for crunky snacks down our thriats fat hens so let’s brace ourselves for the ride!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve seen the planning application for the new estate in the last couple of days, but can I find it now? Can I feck!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They will only search on current applications. Most local Authorities now have neighbourhood plans where sites have been put forward and agreed as suitable for development. No planning application will have been put in yet but could be in the future as the site has already been identified.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.