Mrs Hinch #499 Essex burglars jump with glee as they free the Maldon 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bit late to the party but that post she did yesterday about having toilet roll in the kitchen!!!
We are currently renovating a house whilst living in it. We had a spare matress in the middle of the dining room for 6 months and lived on floorboards for months. Had no carpet in the master bedroom for 9 months so had to wear shoes to walk to the bed because of constant wood dust. The mess, the dust, boxes everywhere, trying not to break your neck on tools and general stuff because you have no storage and because you are forever moving furniture to empty rooms for the floor to go down. Exhaustion and thinking why are we doing this lol. BUT I would never complain about it on social media, yes of course you tell family and friends that you are fed up with renovation life but imagine moaning on Insta that your house is a mess because you have toilet roll in the kitchen 😂 Let alone the fact that she owns 2 houses and had no stress of moving and unpacking on the same day. We are very fortunate to have an opportunity to do this and live in a big detached house. I wouldn't dream of moaning when people I know live in tiny flats or council housing or can't even get on the property ladder

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Sneak peek at "limited edition no.4" - wiv the whole collectshunn on 500! *SWIPE UP!" 🖕🏼😆
View attachment 1011332
this is brilliant 🤣🤣

I hate to be a party pooper but do you think they might be a distraction from the facts on 500?

My post for #500 would be about her showing Ron on the toilet, but obviously I don't want to reshare that picture of him. And actually, just looking through the threads at the time, none of you nusty trolls added it either (because ya know Ron's privacy and dignity)
I think that makes such a strong point about it though - the fact none of us shared it x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
this is brilliant 🤣🤣

I hate to be a party pooper but do you think they might be a distraction from the facts on 500?
I did wonder that Polly tbh and glad you like, but you're right!

I will save them all for #501 - it's important we don't get de-railed with this! I just got carried away with excitement 🤣 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Just a technical question:
If we are gathering evidence from a previous thread how do we post that? Sorry if it sounds FIK but I’ve never done that before.

Reactions: 5
Just a technical question:
If we are gathering evidence from a previous thread how do we post that? Sorry if it sounds FIK but I’ve never done that before.
I think you will just have to either copy+paste or screenshot the previous post and post as an image. You can’t quote previous threads I don’t think

Reactions: 7
Just checking if anyone has ordered the snow machine?

Long standing nusties will get this....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
My partner has just told me the lady who owns one of our properties wants alpacas, ermmmm nooooooo!!! I phoned her up and said now way are you being allowed alpacas she said I will have to move, good riddance tbh 🤣🤣, i mean seriously!!!! How many more people are going to do what she does!!!! Must start asking more of my tenant's if they love Hinch before they are accepted 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I will bring the cheese and pineapple hedgehog!!
I mean I can see the resemblance!!
8C3E8410-E8E9-44AE-BAB0-8CFCFA885784.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
If I'm being honest I just LAAAVVV the thought of fred 500! Just nipped to tesco for tomatoes jus-roll & crunky snacks!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t keep up with the threads but why do we always see Sophie’s parents but never Jamie’s? Or any of his family in-fact? Why is it her parents who get all the new stuff etc? What about his? What’s the tea?

Reactions: 12
I don’t keep up with the threads but why do we always see Sophie’s parents but never Jamie’s? Or any of his family in-fact? Why is it her parents who get all the new stuff etc? What about his? What’s the tea?
Rumour has it that they don’t get on with Hinch🤭🤭

If Hinch gets her balcony approved then she practice her best Disney Rapunzel pose🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
10.40 and no sign of her out and about feeding the Malden 3. Maybe it didn’t all go to insta plan today

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.