Mrs Hinch #499 Essex burglars jump with glee as they free the Maldon 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thinking about her story last night, she said they just popped in to the kitchen place and randomly met Brad.

Wasn’t that when she said Jamie bumped into an old friend and they’d been talking for ages and she was bored or something?

We spotted that they were in a kitchen showroom.

Or have I just made that up 🙈😂

Reactions: 20
I'm currently in surgical menopause after a total hysterectomy because of endometriosis. HRT is luckily doing its job at the mo. Here if you need to talk ❤ ps I have no words with Hinch and her consistent bragging, it is so transparent to people who are really struggling with the basics right now.
Me too but I can't take hrt as previously had breast cancer hot flushes are awfu

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Are you lost?
They doth protest too much hey bubs🤔🤭🤭🤭🤭

Thinking about her story last night, she said they just popped in to the kitchen place and randomly met Brad.

Wasn’t that when she said Jamie bumped into an old friend and they’d been talking for ages and she was bored or something?

We spotted that they were in a kitchen showroom.

Or have I just made that up 🙈😂
No spot on and she playing with an orange round sink😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sharing the support Thread again in preparation for thread 500, any off topic support needed can be found over there.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Reminder - plan for thread #500

As discussed in the last thread, for Hinch’s 500th we think it would be powerful to dedicate #500 to a factual, evidence-based list of her lies.

Let’s try to ignore anything she does that day - it can be discussed in 501.

Please can as many people as possible post proof of when she’s lied, deceived, ignored a problem she caused, exploited, etc.

Let’s keep it factual and include receipts.

Time to show her for what she really is, all in one place forevermore.
I know loads of lies and sneaky things she's done but I don't have anything screenshot of hinch on my phone to back stuff up with photo evidence. Last thing I've wanted is her mush on my phone,so can we just go back on threads and screenshot other people's posts from whatever day it happened and put them onto thread 500 or is there another way? And is there a shortcut to find the threads dedicated to previous things like a shortcut word such as Ronnie sat on hob (I never look back on threads) and it'll bring up all the posts of the day she did that? or will we literally need to search through 500 threads to get to what we're looking for? Whilst I'm a full blown active nusty troll I never go back on previous threads, so not sure what to dooooooo, hope that makes sense. FaNkS xoxox

Reactions: 15
Sharing the support Thread again in preparation for thread 500, any off topic support needed can be found over there.

Ahhhh fanks a bunch curls, I forgot about that thread completely. ❤

Reactions: 6
I know loads of lies and sneaky things she's done but I don't have anything screenshot of hinch on my phone to back stuff up with photo evidence. Last thing I've wanted is her mush on my phone,so can we just go back on threads and screenshot other people's posts from whatever day it happened and put them onto thread 500 or is there another way? And is there a shortcut to find the threads dedicated to previous things like a shortcut word such as Ronnie sat on hob (I never look back on threads) and it'll bring up all the posts of the day she did that? or will we literally need to search through 500 threads to get to what we're looking for? Whilst I'm a full blown active nusty troll I never go back on previous threads, so not sure what to dooooooo, hope that makes sense. FaNkS xoxox
Yes definitely, there will be the evidence on here from whenever it happened so just share whatever you can find.

You’ll have to use the search function, for that example I’d probably try ‘Ron hob’ or ‘Ron cooker’
If you search when you’re already in a Hinch thread, select ‘this forum’ and it will only search in the instagrammers section which is where her threads all are

Attachments

Reactions: 14
My opinion (sorry if it's been said before).
There is already a lot of work done on the house, hence pre records and alpacas.
They would have loved to make a TV renovation show. But realised it would be a pr disaster. Their true personality flaws would have been exposed e.g greed, self entitlement, nasty etc. So to keep the shy/ how did this happen brand they are renovating behind closed doors.

Reactions: 16
Can’t even be doing with her recently but I love the idea of the THREAD OF LIES!!!! Also wondering what we do about repeats and if we don’t have screenshots etc. Will be interesting to see it all laid out anyway. Hey Soph 🖕

Reactions: 14
Trying to find it but its way back on thread 106 or something 😩
Yes it’s just before Disneyland Paris trip, she went being bored in a kitchen shop where Inch was visiting Tend friend Brad and co. To having minor kitchen alterations, to going to Paris to back to a new kitchen with a drive though🤪

Reactions: 12
The location is far from perfect.She's admired the house on her journies as have I but hasn't thought it through.The location is not all it appears to be.
If I'm not mistaken a quick search on the local authority website shows that she may one day be surrounded by a very large new housing estate.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Yes definitely, there will be the evidence on here from whenever it happened so just share whatever you can find.

You’ll have to use the search function, for that example I’d probably try ‘Ron hob’ or ‘Ron cooker’
If you search when you’re already in a Hinch thread, select ‘this forum’ and it will only search in the instagrammers section which is where her threads all are
Ahhhh perfect thankyou pols. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Can’t even be doing with her recently but I love the idea of the THREAD OF LIES!!!! Also wondering what we do about repeats and if we don’t have screenshots etc. Will be interesting to see it all laid out anyway. Hey Soph 🖕
I think people have said repeats will be fine? @Pollyanna263 was that right?

I'm not sure on your question about no screenshots though

Reactions: 9
And she’ll be able to see it from her new balcony if gets approved🤭🤭🤭🤭
I can't believe they didn't have the sense to research this properly. It literally took me less than 5 minutes. They have over paid for the property in the first place, now spending a significant amount on it. The value will go down if development takes place nearby.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think people have said repeats will be fine? @Pollyanna263 was that right?

I'm not sure on your question about no screenshots though
Yeah I think the thing is, there’s no rules here. Anyone can post anything they think appropriate.

If you think of something but don’t have evidence, post it anyway and I’m sure someone will be able to find a receipt - then your post can be quoted and evidence added

@springheeledyeti

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.