Mrs Hinch #499 Essex burglars jump with glee as they free the Maldon 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Receipt of the architect drawings dated December ‘21 - before she apparently got the keys

I’ve redacted the address so hope this is okay to share as it’s on public record
This us what confuses me if the house was up for sale since 2018, why did the previous owner go to all the trouble of paying an architect to draw up plans for an orangery if he was selling🤔

Reactions: 14
Receipt of the architect drawings dated December ‘21 - before she apparently got the keys

I’ve redacted the address so hope this is okay to share as it’s on public record
I just do not understand all this tbh. Why *WHY* would you not move in & get a feel for how the house is & decorate your children rooms & then everything else. They’ve enough space to literally have gone ok sort Ronnies room, and Lennies, then do what will be our room whilst we stay in what will be guest room I am baffled. Fair enough if staying at grey skull n want to do the kitchen & stuff & bathrooms if they want it a certain way but.. a boot room & alpacas & a bleeping extension? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I just do not understand all this tbh. Why *WHY* would you not move in & get a feel for how the house is & decorate your children rooms & then everything else. They’ve enough space to literally have gone ok sort Ronnies room, and pennies, then do what will be our room whilst we stay in what will be guest room I am baffled. Fair enough if staying at grey skull n want to do the kitchen & stuff & bathrooms if they want it a certain way but.. a boot room & alpacas & a bleeping extension? 🤦🏼‍♀️
And balcony🤪

Reactions: 9
@fannysjohnny quick question, when you keep alluding to them not having done research and possibly not having a view of fields, do you know something about the updating of the town plan? Just curious as I've been looking at the call for sites map 👀👀
You thinking development on nearby land?

@fannysjohnny definitely knows something, or at least strongly suspects, about the immediate area

Reactions: 20
I

Christ they are moving fast with this. I know it’s just a small extension compared to most but they are going to make stupid mistakes

Reactions: 10
This us what confuses me if the house was up for sale since 2018, why did the previous owner go to all the trouble of paying an architect to draw up plans for an orangery if he was selling🤔
I guess he either resigned himself to not selling, or he submitted an application but then didn’t start work straight away (it gave 3 years I think) and then had an offer from Mrs Moremoneythansense

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I

Christ they are moving fast with this. I know it’s just a small extension compared to most but they are going to make stupid mistakes
Because they are stupid

hope this helps

Atv

👍🏻

xx

Reactions: 11
I just do not understand all this tbh. Why *WHY* would you not move in & get a feel for how the house is & decorate your children rooms & then everything else. They’ve enough space to literally have gone ok sort Ronnies room, and Lennies, then do what will be our room whilst we stay in what will be guest room I am baffled. Fair enough if staying at grey skull n want to do the kitchen & stuff & bathrooms if they want it a certain way but.. a boot room & alpacas & a bleeping extension? 🤦🏼‍♀️
Because it’s Veruca and her ‘I want it now’ bullshit.

The kids aren’t priority for her.

Reactions: 17
I knew her wedding dress was extra but duck me, that hair and that make up 😳
Looks like a Drag Queen contestant.

I actually think she's a nice looking woman - when she's natural and not filtered beyond recognition. I think she has self confidence issues, and a lot of the bragging etc is a deflection.

Still don't like her, mind. Chav.

Latest plans
So it's a conservatory with brick walls then.

Orangery - How Hyacinth. :ROFLMAO:

Traditionally, orangeries were grand, ostentatious buildings used to grow orange trees in large period homes. The solidity of the pillars sheltered the oranges, but large expanses of glass ensure the sun's warmth cultivated the plants. ... This means an orangery can look like a conservatory and vice-versa.

eta - I've got an orangery as well Soph lol. Posh me.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Hmmmm I’m looking closely at the other references in this. The part that says BL/11/21 has got to be a reference for when the drawings were done? So basically the house name and date?

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.