Mrs Hinch #499 Essex burglars jump with glee as they free the Maldon 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ignore my planning information, I'm a year behind 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 the latest January application is pending though
and it’s a slightly different plan to the previously approved orangery so they have had to resubmit. Makes sense to do that and the balcony together I guess.

You know, before your kids bedrooms.

Ooh the architect drawings were dated December 2021 by the way, so they absolutely had access before January.

Reactions: 20
Now I’ve found the house and having looked at the birds eye view, I’m convinced that the shadey witch is gonna end up with the houses that are closest to hers in the future. Little miss greedy and entitled foe that she is 😠

Reactions: 6
Sorry to hear that ❤ is it working pain wise for you? Do you feel better now its gone? Thank you, likewise ❤❤So hard isn't it. I'm waiting to have my next lap with a gynae and urology to see if there is bladder endo but covid 🙄 Been on prostap for much longer than I should have been waiting for the appointment xxx
another fellow endo warrior here. It’s so crappy isn’t it? Sending you all so much love ❤

Another reason Hinch needs to get in the real world! I was absolutely fuming when she tried to make out like she’d had fertility issues when trying to conceive Ronnie!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Seeing a lot of you commenting on how she could have got more for her money and totally agree. It’s actually sickening the amount she’s spent on it and the amount she’ll spend renovating. I don’t understand who her target audience are anymore, I mean can you imagine wanting to watch someone brag and bring up alpacas?
She was always looking for a fixer upper. As well as the content it’s ad central and a nice easy way to slip them in. She’s already advertised her Tesco range in the boot room and her own clothes whilst tending to her new toys boys. I think she thinks this will bring her bigger and better contracts for home ranges.
I love interiors but my style is quirky, putting things together that shouldn’t go together but end up looking good. It’s not to everyone’s tastes but reflects me. She thinks she’s good at interiors but she’s only good at copying from Pinterest. No thought whatsoever going into how the room will work, just copy and paste! It annoys me because the house itself is lovely and has so much potential! As soon as she’s finished she’ll be back updating the boot room again and the cycle will continue. Wasteful cow
It will look like every other house you see they are backwards need to look at proper Interior design if I had and I wish I and money to burn I would be going down the route of style that's will last 20 years .

Reactions: 6
@fannysjohnny quick question, when you keep alluding to them not having done research and possibly not having a view of fields, do you know something about the updating of the town plan? Just curious as I've been looking at the call for sites map 👀👀

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.