Mrs Hinch #498 Dindins innit. Oi oi.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@itsahardknockhunchlife
Referring the the last thread, sorry that’s happened to you and others but I was referring to the way they rip apart her appearance horrible or not I don’t think it’s fair to do that. I’ve had my fair share of bullying over my appearance when I was at school. It still haunts me.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'll end up being her favourite place for a day or so ....like the alpaca shed was then the boot room 🥱🥱🥱 she'll dot some candles around and have some chopped cushions somewhere ,maybe some pointless hooks and another wire bird ornament 🤣🙄
Remember the reading corner in the loft! She’s a one hit wonder, all excited goes on about it then never seen again.. cuz she’s lost interest🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Thankfully I have not succumbed to an alpaca induced breakdown.

Quick observation from my trip to the farm (same as Hunch was pictured at just a couple of weeks ago btw). Alpacas had about 2x the space in one paddock than the Hunchpacas have all together. No hardstanding area in the paddocks for their shelters, but the shelters were again about twice the size of hers. There were about 3 empty paddocks that I'm assuming are used for rotation. Ground was surprisingly firm looking further to the back of the paddocks, only really boggy by fences where they are fed. No giant mangers on stilts present, nor weeping Gepetto style feeders in the sheds, they've opted for the traditional hay nets.

Did not get spat at.

Did get very muddy just walking around the paths. Actually wished I had one of her boot gripper things.

Small pumpkins enjoyed the soft play and that made me sad that we never see her boys enjoying stuff like that. Still think it's a shame she didn't appear to take Ron that time.

Feeling really frustrated at the tend bootroom and the real indoors bootroom. She's such a twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
SS Has just said she’s invited a few friends and family over for Joes birthday to Surprise him in the Cluedo room I wonder if Hinch and inch will be invited and if they are will they show it? Or hide it?
Can’t mess up her pre records now can we!

Reactions: 8
Im just finding it pretty bizarre that she’s out picking up alpaca shite and dicking about with them when not too long ago she was sharing how her son has developmental delays. You’d think she’d be wanting to spend time with her young child and baby and not out building a ‘tend farm with her daddy and ya know maybe looking after her kids instead of palming them off?

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Thankfully I have not succumbed to an alpaca induced breakdown.

Quick observation from my trip to the farm (same as Hunch was pictured at just a couple of weeks ago btw). Alpacas had about 2x the space in one paddock than the Hunchpacas have all together. No hardstanding area in the paddocks for their shelters, but the shelters were again about twice the size of hers. There were about 3 empty paddocks that I'm assuming are used for rotation. Ground was surprisingly firm looking further to the back of the paddocks, only really boggy by fences where they are fed. No giant mangers on stilts present, nor weeping Gepetto style feeders in the sheds, they've opted for the traditional hay nets.

Did not get spat at.

Did get very muddy just walking around the paths. Actually wished I had one of her boot gripper things.

Small pumpkins enjoyed the soft play and that made me sad that we never see her boys enjoying stuff like that. Still think it's a shame she didn't appear to take Ron that time.

Feeling really frustrated at the tend bootroom and the real indoors bootroom. She's such a twit.
The Hunchpacas of Nelson Maldona House 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The best ever moment was after da Ron Ron’s first birthday when they went live it was sheer cringe she looked off her false tits and proved why she could never be on tele 📺 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
"Just love cleaning I guess"
Beg to differ Hunch, you've hardly got off the sofa in the last year. Poop, poop, poop, are you a 7 year old boy? 🤣

Reactions: 31
Love cleaning their poop. Coz you talk actual tit 💩💩💩💩woman. She grinds my gears so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.