Mrs Hinch #498 Dindins innit. Oi oi.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I get a bingo for the swash birthday bash. I wouldn’t at all be surprised if he’s had several parties. He will have a lot of different circles or friends and family. I reckon tonight is the main show - for insta - the immediate family and besties. Whether or not it’s happening in real time or not I don’t know.
I do think the hinches going awol in the week was connected to swash birthday. I’m not making much sense but I’ll know it when I see it.

Reactions: 39
Can I get a bingo for the swash birthday bash. I wouldn’t at all be surprised if he’s had several parties. He will have a lot of different circles or friends and family. I reckon tonight is the main show - for insta - the immediate family and besties. Whether or not it’s happening in real time or not I don’t know.
I do think the hinches going awol in the week was connected to swash birthday. I’m not making much sense but I’ll know it when I see it.
Like in the book "people like her?"

Real party , insta party , PR party !!

Reactions: 23
I assume she will be changing her account to mrshinchalpacas since we see more of them than her home now?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I still think she’s been there months, and although I think rooms aren’t 100% insta ready and there’s a lot still to do, most of it is completed. The kitchen company surely wouldn’t put a photo up before it all gets done. When that’s happened before, hinch has had a bloody fit and suddenly the stories vanish. This time she’s actually answered so she must be ok with them outing her. Which, imo, means it’s already done. Nothing is in real time, except these alpaca stories. But she’s had them ages, not just a few days
If that makes sense guyzzzzzz
Perhaps she's in cahoots with him because sharing these designs suggests it's yet to be completed which would put to bed the 'everything is already done' that we all keep saying. This way it's like oops hehe the utility guy shared the plans seeee it's not even started yet. Still could all be done already and they'll both just drip feed the footage over next few weeks. Either way who gives a flying duck.

Reactions: 23
Do Hunch and Inch have any real friends?

Trace in the attic made a few appearances but she only seems to have Mum and Dad.

She’s more attentive to those Alapacas than she is her own offspring. Bizarre.
That's because they're her new, fun toys. The novelty will wear off quickly enough.

Reactions: 19
You mean you think the story about them having the shits and getting the alpacas was a LIE???!!! 🙃🙃
There's more to this Stacey suddenly letting Joe going fishing for 2 days when it's his 40th 🤔🤔
I'm surprised hinch hadn't put up a story about it being Lonnie's 8 months milestone 🧐🧐🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So she’s still using Brad (she pretty much launched his career as a freebie giver to z listers) after he nearly ruined her kitchen reveal back in 2020. He shared pics tagging Hinch and had to swiftly remove them because the sheep were in the dark at that point. You know the kitchen refurb that wasn’t a refurb because she would “never” change it, just like she would “never move house.” She decided on the e.g Thursday she wanted a hole in the wall, Friday a builder came round and said it was possible, Saturday she set off for Disney Paris (a trip she moaned about Ronnie on) while letting the builders in on her way out, returned a couple of days later to a brand new kitchen. The equivalent of SS Adopting a rescue dog in 24 hours. Reading back on old threads literally reaffirms my strong dislike for this twit.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I see she’s filling the tend farm with as many seats as she had at grey skull.
The shelf seat daddy made in the alpaca shed
Bench seat in the tend boot room
Bench seat in the real boot utility room

• Haha
Reactions: 17
His work is tit tho. Them joins in her worktop give me such rage!! If I was in her area id never dream of using him for a new kitchen. Soz Brad babez but it's true. 💁‍♀️

Hinch is stingy though, you get what you pay for, waste of a kitchen really if ye are paying an incompetent joiner/handyman, (fiddles 🙊😂)

Reactions: 12
I know what you mean
Family dinner
‘tv family’ party
Then the insta one

Her latest "I laaave cleaning their poop - never fought I'd say that!" ... her tone is becoming more like SS all the time.
What ever happened to her "kids/friends"?

As stated earlier, Hinch & Inch never seem to have any real friends less HER faaamily! Not hard to see why and money can't "buy" everything.

Reactions: 19
Best dance?
Best screech?
Best bendy looking filter?
Best cleaning Ad? 🤣
The most times she’s said I LAV IT ?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.