Mrs Hinch #498 Dindins innit. Oi oi.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just keep thinking how the hardcore Hitchers must be feeling.
You can see the demographic from the Facebook groups and it seems to be mostly young mothers who are at home all day. Christmas has just been and gone, many will have debts from that (and the shark hoovers they got on credit), January blues, cost of living rises and the price of gas and electricity has gone through the roof. Life is tough for so many right now.
Then you have Hinch, so loaded, she’s splashing the cash on Alpacas and filling her feed with accessories for then Apalcas that likely cost more than what your average low income family brings home in a year.
Yes, there is always going to be the wealthy, the haves and the have nots. To flaunt it though, especially under the guise of manipulative marketing and ‘my life is so much better than yours’ is toxic. It’s toxic to many of her vulnerable followers, how anyone can profit through deceit, lies and manipulation is beyond me.
I can not wait for her downfall and the episod eif “Can’t pay, then we’ll take it away’” where Hamie is arguing with the bailiffs as the Astro turf is torn up.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 85
A massive 1.5 million house and you have your washer and tumble dryer on top of each other and are going to have to balance a basket on your knee to empty the top one 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 47
It's funny as on there cos they're all panicing about wanting beige, neutral and wood in their houses cos they're "bored of grey" in other words need to follow Sophs lead like we all said would happen , but they all have brand new grey sofas and have just decorated so they're all asking for advice about to add their grey tit into it all 🤣🤣🤣🤣 sad BASTARDS
the sad thing is… I bet most of them are still paying for their grey sofas and other grey miscellaneous crap! Brad the kitchen designer more than likely doesn’t take Klarna either!!

Reactions: 36
I still think she’s been there months, and although I think rooms aren’t 100% insta ready and there’s a lot still to do, most of it is completed. The kitchen company surely wouldn’t put a photo up before it all gets done. When that’s happened before, hinch has had a bloody fit and suddenly the stories vanish. This time she’s actually answered so she must be ok with them outing her. Which, imo, means it’s already done. Nothing is in real time, except these alpaca stories. But she’s had them ages, not just a few days
If that makes sense guyzzzzzz
God forbid the rooms aren’t insta worthy 🙃😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Almost 500 thread about sofa 😮

I saw on the last page some people questioning why we rave about ronnie!

Ronnie had everything broadcast even his toilet training she constantly put ronnie down

Lennie she passes as her angel kid and perfect child yet lennie life is not broadcast on social media like ronnies is
Maybe the reason Lennie is less in the picture is because of her prerecords. It's difficult filming a baby because they change so much in their first year. They've probably had (maybe initially rented before they sorted out the finance) Maldona house since before he was born, so filming/photographing can't include him.
Ronnie is a sweetheart, the way that child has been treated is heartbreaking. I firmly believe that those kids are with their grandparents 99% of the time and are only wheeled out for photo shoots. What parent of 2 young kids can do what she does? Weekends away, running 2 houses, working, snogging alpacas when the rest of us are busy with kids. 🙄
Jamie looked pissed off yesterday when he was forced to see the alpacas, but he signed up for this tit show, "you've made your bed, now go and lay in it lad"

• Heart
Reactions: 50
She so badly wants to be in TOWIE doesn’t she? Didn’t Fred Vest get turned down for it?

Reactions: 23
Drinking game: shot every time she has said "I can't believe I have [object]."
[/QUOTE]

Jesus that would be a bloody dangerous game, we‘d all be paralytic within five minutes 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
A massive 1.5 million house and you have your washer and tumble dryer on top of each other and are going to have to balance a basket on your knee to empty the top one 😜
Also I don't know why she is so excited about a utility room. I have one and it's always full of either dirty or clean washing, wet coats or recycling. Not exactly what I call a fun night in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She so badly wants to be in TOWIE doesn’t she? Didn’t Fred Vest get turned down for it?
I honestly don’t think she has the brain power to keep up her oh so sweet and innocent and I’m just a normal girl routine for a sustained period of time for episode filming. It would be an absolute car crash, actually someone nominate her to ITV 😂

Reactions: 11
We have our tumble dryer on top of our washing machine, because we don't live in a mansion innit, and it's actually handy. There is a shelf between them to empty the tumble dryer 👍🏼

l_10141733_004.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Just seen an advert on channel 4 for a new reality show where Katie Price is renovating a home, yes really! Wonder if Hinch’s agents pitched for the idea.
I do hope so because the thought of Hinch being rejected for Katie Price makes my day.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.