Mrs Hinch #498 Dindins innit. Oi oi.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shall we celebrate when we reach 500? Perhaps we can have an awards ceremony? what categories can we have?

Best lie so far?
Best gretal rant?
Worst mothering act so far?

We can do nominations and everything 🤣
Best photoshopped picture 🤭
Funniest crafting fail 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
SS Has just said she’s invited a few friends and family over for Joes birthday to Surprise him in the Cluedo room I wonder if Hinch and inch will be invited and if they are will they show it? Or hide it?

Reactions: 30
SS Has just said she’s invited a few friends and family over for Joes birthday to Surprise him in the Cluedo room I wonder if Hinch and inch will be invited and if they are will they show it? Or hide it?
I’m thinking now because it’s Joes big birthday, maybe the Hinches won’t be invited as he doesn’t like Inch, or just Hinch goes🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 someone has to babysit

Reactions: 23
Shall we celebrate when we reach 500? Perhaps we can have an awards ceremony? what categories can we have?

Best lie so far?
Best gretal rant?
Worst mothering act so far?

We can do nominations and everything 🤣
Best animal impression aka the worm my favourite clip ever 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hey yall nasty trolls, been a while cos I'm been struggling to get back into my 'full time very not tend' job after the Xmas break and managing work, house, 2 children, husband (hes the hardest haha!), dog etc etc :sleep: So I havent caught up fully because you guys do natter a lot hahaha but I've been keeping an eye and just wanted to say

1) how lovely is it to see Ronnie so happy and engaged 😍 Little cutie pie!

And 2) could this Alpaca saga be, dare I say, the making of Hinch? I mean stranger things have happened 🤷‍♀️ possibly, maybe.

Shes still an unrelateable turd like, but this could potentially be the making of her

Reactions: 12
It's not really a utility "room" more of an area 🤷‍♀️🤣 I don't get the desire fornthe wgole thing to be open plan. Forget about the kids play room being at the other side 🤬🤬 but surely a stuf wall and a door separating the back door, kitchen and playroom doors would be safer fornthe boys going back and forwards as she could lock the utility door. She really is a thick dick (Sorry inch, something you can only dream of)
I'll end up being her favourite place for a day or so ....like the alpaca shed was then the boot room 🥱🥱🥱 she'll dot some candles around and have some chopped cushions somewhere ,maybe some pointless hooks and another wire bird ornament 🤣🙄

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.