Mrs Hinch #498 Dindins innit. Oi oi.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shame the papers didn’t pick up on that companies stories from yesterday (she even ‘joked’ the sun should call her!).

Reactions: 23
Shall we celebrate when we reach 500? Perhaps we can have an awards ceremony? what categories can we have?

Best lie so far?
Best gretal rant?
Worst mothering act so far?

We can do nominations and everything 🤣
Please can we get 500 in helium balloons??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I reckon she bought tend farm months ago and then approached firms for freebies, all in real time. But to keep the sheep on side she’s drip feeding the actual move. Sadly it appears to only ever be us tattlers who see through her, as her followers seem to share one brain cell between them E.g “I thought you were getting horses Soph” 🙄

Please can we get 500 in helium balloons??
Maybe we could get the Daily Mail to buy us a balloon arch? 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I reckon she bought tend farm months ago and then approached firms for freebies, all in real time. But to keep the sheep on side she’s drip feeding the actual move. Sadly it appears to only ever be us tattlers who see through her, as her followers seem to share one brain cell between them E.g “I thought you were getting horses Soph” 🙄

Maybe we could get the Daily Mail to buy us a balloon arch? 😄
Not the numbers in lights? 🤔😂
I think we deserve that x

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Them Alapca answers that she’s posted on her story are so blatantly copy and pasted and she’s just added her own bits 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Shall we celebrate when we reach 500? Perhaps we can have an awards ceremony? what categories can we have?

Best lie so far?
Best gretal rant?

Fabulous idea..
How about calling them the Scummy awards 🏆?
Sopha's
CUNTry
Utility
Makeover's
Madness
Yano

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I still think she’s been there months, and although I think rooms aren’t 100% insta ready and there’s a lot still to do, most of it is completed. The kitchen company surely wouldn’t put a photo up before it all gets done. When that’s happened before, hinch has had a bloody fit and suddenly the stories vanish. This time she’s actually answered so she must be ok with them outing her. Which, imo, means it’s already done. Nothing is in real time, except these alpaca stories. But she’s had them ages, not just a few days
If that makes sense guyzzzzzz

Reactions: 31
Hate myself for liking that utility

but I’d add inpictures on the wall and colour with towels

hate myself right now 😂
I like it too 😒 but that's how I would have planned a bootroom if it was being #gifted,perhaps with a shower area for the dogs too.

Reactions: 23
The comments on this post on fb,Mrs hinch made me do it page,are quite funny,def a few awoken ones under there 😂
It's funny as on there cos they're all panicing about wanting beige, neutral and wood in their houses cos they're "bored of grey" in other words need to follow Sophs lead like we all said would happen , but they all have brand new grey sofas and have just decorated so they're all asking for advice about to add their grey tit into it all 🤣🤣🤣🤣 sad BASTARDS

• Haha
Reactions: 46
It's not really a utility "room" more of an area 🤷‍♀️🤣 I don't get the desire fornthe wgole thing to be open plan. Forget about the kids play room being at the other side 🤬🤬 but surely a stuf wall and a door separating the back door, kitchen and playroom doors would be safer fornthe boys going back and forwards as she could lock the utility door. She really is a thick dick (Sorry inch, something you can only dream of)
Nothing is planned well as it’s all done in a rush for the ‘gram. Most people live in a new property for a while to get a feel for the place and learn how you use the space. Remember the hash which was made of the extension and new kitchen at the old place. Also, many have to save for the next project when one is completed.

Reactions: 24

Best lie so far?
Best gretal rant?

Moment's silence for Flip and Flop 🙏

Drinking game: shot every time she has said "I can't believe I have [object]."

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It's funny as on there cos they're all panicing about wanting beige, neutral and wood in their houses cos they're "bored of grey" in other words need to follow Sophs lead like we all said would happen , but they all have brand new grey sofas and have just decorated so they're all asking for advice about to add their grey tit into it all 🤣🤣🤣🤣 sad BASTARDS
I'm surprised I've not been attacked by the hunz yet 🤣 any replies I've left people are liking 🤣🤪 reckon every landfill in UK is gonna be full of crushed velvet 🤪🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

Best lie so far?
Best gretal rant?

Best outfit
Favourite skis size 5 footwear
and for James long for Jamie Best waistcoat 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.