Mrs Hinch #492 Oh dear what can the matter be, the new boot room looks like a lavatory!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally with you there polly. I have real life friends who are quite well off, their houses are unreal 😍 I love going to their houses and using their fancy bathrooms and imagining having a bath in the big clawtub that have steps up to it and a lil TV at the end of it. I love my little old modest workers cottage. Same with tattle, there are people on here that jave more money than me and bigger houses but I've never been made to feel shite because of it. I'm always fascinated by people's lives that are different to mine. This is another reason I love tattle 😘
Ooh I do this too! My friend has a sunken bath, it's gorgeous! Her whole bathroom looks like a spa at a posh hotel, I love going for a wee at her house 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry to derail here I know there’s a lot of uproar at the moment with sleezy git jimbo been a gretin

but I’ve just had the most horrific day, not long after loosing my grandpa in September he’s now gone and taken his best mate, my beloved staffie who was 14 1/2. We’ve just had to come back from putting her to sleep, horrendous I am absolutely heartbroken we’ve had her since she was a pup.
She was my everything and more.

it makes me sick the way she treats Henry.
Jimbo makes me sick yet he gets away with it.
She’s a manipulative cow yet everything’s been handed to her on a plate. I know lives shouldn’t be compared but it’s just not fair. I don’t wish anything ill to happen to her of course but wish she would just see the bigger prespective.

Sorry if I’ve annoyed anyone.
I’m off for a bit,
Love u nusty trollz x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
Do any of you remember being 14? 14 year old girls are not angelic innocent little sweethearts who don't know about sex 🤣 Jamie is absolutely a pervy creep but also the child will know what a dildo is. In fact, at my daughter's school they were mentioned in sex ed in year 6, in relation the lesbians. Which turned out to be useful information for one of mine 😁
Of course 13 year olds know what a dildo is. Doesn’t mean they want to have a conversation with their middle aged uncle about them though.

Reactions: 55
Sorry to derail here I know there’s a lot of uproar at the moment with sleezy git jimbo been a gretin

but I’ve just had the most horrific day, not long after loosing my grandpa in September he’s now gone and taken his best mate, my beloved staffie who was 14 1/2. We’ve just had to come back from putting her to sleep, horrendous I am absolutely heartbroken we’ve had her since she was a pup.

She’s a manipulative cow yet everything’s been handed to her on a plate. I know lives shouldn’t be compared but it’s just not fair. I don’t wish anything ill to happen to her of course but wish she would just see the bigger prespective.

I’m off for a bit,
Love u nusty trollz x
Oh I’m so sorry. My brother had a staffy, they’re the most amazing dogs.
Sending you a huge hug xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Where’s her two sons…?
She hasn't shown them for ages. Wouldn't be surprised if they had asked her not to be on her stories any more. They probably get ripped at school for it. The oldest one must be a teenager now I think.

Reactions: 15
I don’t know if I’m innocent or showing my age (34) but I didn’t know what a dildo was when I was 14 haha obvs I would have known something rude from the context but honestly I think I’ve lived a sheltered life haha! I definitely wasn’t around family members talking about sex toys lol 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Not being funny but I think it was all done intentionally on her part. I mean famous blondes, who would even have thought of Dido?!

I don't think it was intended, she clearly said deldo, the thick mare.

It was him that said dildo and then said about children watching, but he carried it on and then again the next morning on his IG

Doesn't matter if the niece is aware of sex, toys etc, I wouldn't like my brother in law speaking like that to my youngster.

He's a knob

Reactions: 26
She hasn't shown them for ages. Wouldn't be surprised if they had asked her not to be on her stories any more. They probably get ripped at school for it. The oldest one must be a teenager now I think.
I don't know why she gets so much stick for not showing the older ones. It's common practice for parents to ask permission before sharing photos of older children now so it's most likely to be the teen's choice. Mine rarely say yes and all my social media is private! Doesn't mean I don't love them or I prefer the younger one! I think it's sensible of her considering she has a large public platform.

I don’t know if I’m innocent or showing my age (34) but I didn’t know what a dildo was when I was 14 haha obvs I would have known something rude from the context but honestly I think I’ve lived a sheltered life haha! I definitely wasn’t around family members talking about sex toys lol 😆
Totally agree with this ! There is a fine line between teenage girls /boys bantering about stuff and your 41 year old uncle doing it . Felt second hand embarrassment for him , he obviously meant it in a jokey hilarious way but read the room

I’m off for a bit,
Love u nusty trollz x
Sending you the biggest hug 💔💔

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So, nearly at the witching hour. 🕰
Come on Hunch give us all a laugh, show us the boyzzzz. 🦙🦙🦙

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The dildo thing is creepy and not funny at all but I believe she did it on purpose to get people talking and for the army to be like "Aww Soph what you like, you're so funneh"

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Dildo? She’s 13! Guess Clingon just worked out who the uncle is we all feel uncomfortable around 🤷🏼‍♀️ Think Bridget Jones with Uncle Geoffrey ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.