Mrs Hinch #492 Oh dear what can the matter be, the new boot room looks like a lavatory!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do wonder if Jamie says things like ‘no soph let’s not get animals until the house is sorted and we’re settled’ and she’s the type to say ‘no it’s my money I’ll buy what I want with it!!!’ If so, it’s only a matter of time before he strays, I’m not condoning infidelity but men don’t like to feel emasculated

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Annnnd you’d have some strong cutters/stanley knife handy if you had a clue about hay bales 🙄 Maybe get some off Amazoooon babe and get dad to make a shelf for them in your broom cupboard next to the shed. Hope this helps 👍🏻
Zoph's off to AmaZON to buy 3 cutters/stanley knives for each of the boysssss

• Haha
Reactions: 31
No wonder she was so bleeping quiet on Sunday!

She was literally editing all these pre records for today! and the rest of this week 💆🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
I do wonder if Jamie says things like ‘no soph let’s not get animals until the house is sorted and we’re settled’ and she’s the type to say ‘no it’s my money I’ll buy what I want with it!!!’ If so, it’s only a matter of time before he strays, I’m not condoning infidelity but men don’t like to feel emasculated
I absolutely can imagine her being like this, and also the type to throw every little thing back at him in an argument. Look at how she was when she dreamt he’d cheated. It wasn’t even REAL and she gave him grief!

Reactions: 18
Has no one noticed the artificial grass?!
It seems to be gone?!
View attachment 994594
I’ve tried to zoom and it does not look like artificial grass anymore!
Love her stupid tick list that she’s having to prove to Tattle issues that have been raised or thinks we’ll pick at .
She defo put off the alpacas as she had fuckedddddd up ... fact that she’s pointing out she sorting the water supply now... but hadn’t before! Dumbass!
Still don’t think it will be suitable... Weepijng Al making a water trough now .. well how you gonna fill it Sopha???
Unless this is an even older picture than the artificial grass one

Reactions: 9
She’s gonna need to rename that place wood farm, gepetto needs to calm down

• Haha
Reactions: 30
“The house of delusion is cheap to build but drafty to live in and ready at any instance to fall”

That quote was written for her! I am doing a Soph and plagiarising as I’m not sure of the author without searching.

Shes bleeping deluded x

Reactions: 17
Not sure if it's been mentioned but that was 100% pre record of Ronnie today, he opened the door to Henry and the mini goal was on the art grass. But when she showed off her 'paint room' she panned to the paint and below that was his little goal as I thought what an odd place to store it!

Reactions: 11
If you go back and listen to the post with the geese he does say something like that after she asks can we have some he say wait until we get the house sorted and then she cuts the filming. Probably starts going off on one

Reactions: 8
Veruca Salt:
Gooses! Geeses!
I want my geese to lay gold eggs for Easter

Jamie:
House first, Sophie

Veruca:
A new animal a day

Jamie:
Anything you say

Veruca:
And by the way

Jamie:
What?

Veruca:
I want a feast.

Jamie:
You ate before you came to the farm shop

Veruca:
I want a bean feast!

Jamie:
Oh, one of those

Veruca:
Mug shots and jus roll and cauli cake with no nuts
So good you could go nuts

Jamie:
You can have all those things when you get home

Veruca:
No, now!!

I want alpacas
I want a farm
Pink flamingos and a million raccoons
And performing baboons and ...
Give it to me
Rrhh rhhh
Now!

I want the world
I want the whole world
I want to lock it all up in a small hut
It's my farm so shut up
Give it to me
Now!

I want today
I want tomorrow
I want to wear 'em like my unwashed hair
And I don't want to share 'em

I want a farm but not to look after
Ten thousand pre-records behind the scenes,
And if I don't get the things I am after
I'm going to scream!

I want the works
I want the whole works
Alpacas and poultry and pigs and grey horses
Of all shapes and sizes
And now
Don't care how
I want it now
Don't care how
I want it now
Oh my god I'm crying here!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you jave to put this in yhe next recap Pol 👏👏🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Better still Soph, get one of these
They don't do them in grey unfortunately so treat yourself to a bit of colour.
tit - sorry that's in Spanish but you get the idea.
I'm sure she'll understand, Hunch is fluent in Spanish 🤣

• Haha
Veruca Salt:
Gooses! Geeses!
I want my geese to lay gold eggs for Easter

Jamie:
House first, Sophie

Veruca:
A new animal a day

Jamie:
Anything you say

Veruca:
And by the way

Jamie:
What?

Veruca:
I want a feast.

Jamie:
You ate before you came to the farm shop

Veruca:
I want a bean feast!

Jamie:
Oh, one of those

Veruca:
Mug shots and jus roll and cauli cake with no nuts
So good you could go nuts

Jamie:
You can have all those things when you get home

Veruca:
No, now!!

I want alpacas
I want a farm
Pink flamingos and a million raccoons
And performing baboons and ...
Give it to me
Rrhh rhhh
Now!

I want the world
I want the whole world
I want to lock it all up in a small hut
It's my farm so shut up
Give it to me
Now!

I want today
I want tomorrow
I want to wear 'em like my unwashed hair
And I don't want to share 'em

I want a farm but not to look after
Ten thousand pre-records behind the scenes,
And if I don't get the things I am after
I'm going to scream!

I want the works
I want the whole works
Alpacas and poultry and pigs and grey horses
Of all shapes and sizes
And now
Don't care how
I want it now
Don't care how
I want it now
Absolutely AMAZING!!! Bravo!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know I know, they're already here but let's tend they're not, if she's putting the hay out today she'll have to do the reveal today, it'll be rank by Friday 🙄

Reactions: 14
Didn’t she buy several brooms from B & M when she made SS’s gift for baby ‘not tend’ Rose? In which case Weeping Al made that holder things months ago 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.