Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
It gets so silly with posts and posts of people offering up support
We've got the advice forum if people want advice and the chatter forum for offtopic chatting.

Can people use them for offtopic stuff so it doesn't ruin the thread for those that just want the goss? Thanks!

• Heart
Reactions: 45

OHDeeeeah

VIP Member
I loved the fact she had to try so so so hard not to blurt out MRS HINCH when asked about famous blonde people 😂 it’s why she self combust into saying Dildo 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45

daffodilgirl

VIP Member
i think she’s really self conscious about her jawline and chin.. in them videos she constantly has her hands around her neck trying to cover it up..

Reactions: 44

Mejustme

VIP Member
Looks like SS is getting a new dog, that's when we'll see the three R's
A dog Stace
I'll raise you three alpacas
Take that bitch

• Haha
Reactions: 44

mingeandbracket

Awww shucks guys thanks for all voting for MY thread title , I thought of it all by MYself , yes ME , little d ME! I am amazing , yes I know!

Fab recap as always Polly , particularly your version of Santa got stuck up the chimney !

Anyone else think it's a bit creepy the way Jimbob commented 'yes of course I am ' to cling on asking if he was filming....fucking creepy bastard
Poor girl won't have been asked if she wanted to be filmed no doubt and certainly not asked if she minds it being put on the gram for thousands to see. What a pair of absolute bellends dildos

Reactions: 43
Do any of you remember being 14? 14 year old girls are not angelic innocent little sweethearts who don't know about sex 🤣also the child will know what a dildo is.
My almost 6 year old knows something about it too because they have an appropriate, factual children's book about how babies are made. It's a fact of life. Nothing to be ashamed about.

Someone knowing what sex is not the point though, that's not what's inappropriate.

Would you feel comfortable with a teacher filming your child and making dildo jokes around them even if they weren't "angelic and innocent" and knew what a dildo and sex was? 🤔 I know I wouldn't. It's bloody disturbing.

• Heart

flyonthewall_22

Always enjoy sharing the joy of Mrs Hunch’s short stint on Tik Tok (deleted now I believe)

• Haha
  • Sick

Mipmip13

I genuinely felt very uncomfortable watching his stories just now. The body language of the young teen niece seemed very uncomfortable at times. I would not be happy if my child was made to feel that way by a family member x

• Sick
Reactions: 42

moominflower

Chatty Member
QUOTE="Lardsnomes, post: 7963991, member: 89743"]
She really is a little Tattle puppet isn’t she? 😂 After all the questions about the location of the boot room & the fact that she’s prioritised an outdoor room over her boys’ bedrooms she’s told us how the boot room flows into fat mutt’s wet room & that the next projects for the unpaid weeping Gepetto will be (surprisingly) her first born human boy’s bedroom & a playroom.. wondering if this will be the reappearance of her vanity project doll’s house in pride position, probably mounted somewhere on a pallet, so the boys can’t actually touch it
[/QUOTE]
Well that’s me shut up lol I been away cos I didn’t feel too good breathing wise and come back all my thoughts are already written down perfectly by everyone 😂

she’s probably been sat down everyday with her little book of lists writing down every last dam thing we say that She will address And ticking them off as she goes!

at this point TATTLE is her content
I think we need crediting tbh
#giftedbytattle

going back to p48 of last thread to catch up again! 😂

• Haha

Justapeep

VIP Member
Jimbobnoknobnojob is a perverted pig. No need to keep repeating dildo in front of her niece. And to say there are children watching when there is one stood in front of him. He’s disgusting and NOT FUNNY

Emsie

VIP Member
Baffles me how she seems to have such a nice natural relationship with her neice yet has only just learned how to talk to her own kid!

9Pine

VIP Member
Sorry if it has been said, but I don’t think her niece is even 14. I’m sure she only started at secondary school a couple of years ago because I remember Hinch making a fuss about so probably 12/13
She’s 13.
To be honest, the lot of them deserve each other. If her mum (or any of the family) is annoyed at JimBob’s crassness and plastering it all over Instagram, I couldn’t care less. They don’t protect their own kids so they’re certainly not going to be bothered about inappropriate language in front of their niece.

• Sad
  • Heart

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
They should all be under cover and kept in by law currently 🙄
A friend of mine has just got back from a mission.
The birds are out,restrictions in this area have been lifted.
Oh,and the only sale of straw this morning was to a "gentleman🙄" on his own who was a bit of a nob.
She was asked to pass on a request that before taking anymore photos or filming on their premises,ask permission Soph.

• Wow
  • Haha
You nasty trolls! Thank you ❤ My parrot died late lastnight and I actually didn’t know what to do or how to deal with it. I sat in the kids playroom and decided to catch up. Totally took my mind off it! And I eventually got some sleep. I’m now more angry than ever that this stupid cuntchops is getting these amazing animals that need more than just a picture that’s Instagram worthy. But she had her kids for that reason so why do I expect any less.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41