Mrs Hinch #492 Oh dear what can the matter be, the new boot room looks like a lavatory!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Firstly why the hell is alpacas your priority and not your sons room ect why arnt you making it a home for your children seriously????

2 is it just me or has the alpaca field grown still not the appropriate size but bigger
Possibly all these outside shenanigans (no not Inch and Fiddle having a bunk up in the barn 😂) Are to distract from whatever professional jobs are being done in main house or possibly they've been living there for months.

Reactions: 19
Right, looking at the last photo on her stories, it looks like the alpacas have the area outside their shed and a fenced off area on the left of the photo? I have no idea about land and animals but I'd have researched before taking on a huge responsibility. Is the land too small? I know it was mentioned on here before.
Much too small, they need about an acre

Reactions: 20
I feel so sad that those poor Alpacas will live in that tiny little area. The people who have sold them to Hunch should be reported for cruelty.

bleeping witch makes me sick.

Reactions: 29
It gets so silly with posts and posts of people offering up support
We've got the advice forum if people want advice and the chatter forum for offtopic chatting.

Can people use them for offtopic stuff so it doesn't ruin the thread for those that just want the goss? Thanks!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Christ she's a boring fucker isn't she ...what was the point of the montage? Normally things like that are done on birthdays...oh wait maybe it's Lennie's 1st birthday!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
bleeping alpacas are coming

I'm so happy I finish work at 12 today cos I've not caught up properly in days cos you gorgeous lot talk a load of tit and I know today's gonna be worse 😂😂😂😂

Eta. duck sake I read that wrong. I thought it said they arrive today, not this week 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I feel so sad that those poor Alpacas will live in that tiny little area. The people who have sold them to Hunch should be reported for cruelty.

bleeping witch makes me sick.
Not sure how it works in UK, anti-Hincher from Ireland here 👋🏻👋🏻. Wonder did she need to apply for a herd number to get the alpacas. Can any Department of Agriculture inspections be done on her faux farm 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Someone should tell her real farmers don’t have time to sweep the paths 😂 she is going to lose it when she has a muddy patch around where they feed etc

Also does anyone know if you can put 3 males together like that? I wouldn’t have thought so...

Wouldn’t it be funny if she got sheep instead surely buying 3 more would be no problem to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m no expert on Alpacas but I’d think it definitely is too small, I assume they would need at least the same if not more space as sheep or goats, and Of course she wants 3 not one or even a pair! It looks a bit boring for them too she hasn’t thought about the animals only how it will look pretty.
Apparently, you shouldn’t have alpacas in ones or even twos as they are herd animals. Can’t believe that I even know that!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I won't be surprised if she puts a candle in the alpacas pen to help with the stench.... She's proper clueless, I'm here for her duck ups, she gives quality tattle content when she wants to, but I'm not here to see innocent animals get neglected. 😔

Reactions: 41
I said earlier she has a pattern of bringing out Ron to appease the masses before announcing something ie alpacas are on their way.

The pre records 🥱 - pretending they are still at their old home despite Christmas wreath still hanging from front door, and making Ron perform for her content is utterly disgusting. She is vile. I hope those alpacas can’t stand her and don’t perform as she would like. Wonder if SS will show her new dog first & then Hinch will show off the alpaca boys.

It’s going to be Trollomans dog 🐶 vs Hunch’s alpacas 🦙 Can’t wait to see which side wins the most votes! Jamie will be on credit card buying bots duty this week for sure! We

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Not sure how it works in UK, anti-Hincher from Ireland here 👋🏻👋🏻. Wonder did she need to apply for a herd number to get the alpacas. Can any Department of Agriculture inspections be done on her faux farm 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
If an inspection happened and they told her she needed more space, she'd just call them a troll and tell them they're jealous. It's her only narrative. No idea why she wants alpacas? Cute faces but she's a crap dog owner, poor things will be shipped off in a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Eavesdropping on a conversation at the airport 😂
“Is that hinch?”
“yeah-is it me or does she seem really thick?All the sob stories really annoy me…. I feel like they had to make her really personable at the beginning because they knew they wouldn’t have much to work with further down the line” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.