Mrs Hinch #491 Her Content is dire for such a compulsive liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion

“Your Cluedo room, I’ll raise you 3 alpacas and a boot room”

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve just driven home from work and seen somebody with that stupid brown floor length puffer jacket and a head wrap band thing, panicked “duck, she’s not moved near me has she?” - then breathed a sign of relief when I saw the woman walking a dog and knew it couldn’t be her for a second

• Haha
Reactions: 33
We tried sleep meds but they gave him severe night terrors.
Xx
Aww hun how horrible, I can’t even imagine how that must be for you all. Our small person he gets to sleep on them but staying asleep well that’s another thing. His stimming so much once he awake it impossible to resettle xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Has she gained weight - I almost didn’t recognise her face there

Btw I gained weight too over xmas so just asking nothing wrong with it whatsoever

Reactions: 10
Has she gained weight - I almost didn’t recognise her face there

Btw I gained weight too over xmas so just asking nothing wrong with it whatsoever
That’s the true Sophie, not the edited and filtered version she likes to show.

She looks so much better when we see the natural her.

Reactions: 10
EB0472EA-62D3-44FB-A110-3CB14E0442F8.png

Wash with what though? I don’t see a water tap…. Again 🙄

Sorry I stand corrected. It’s just one of those days isn’t it 😂 plumber okayed it… 🙄

Good night tattlers… lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
We're gonna wash mud off in here.. Then go in the boot room and take the wellies off. Shut up you twit, could you be ARSEDDDDD

Reactions: 22
BS! Calm down! 🥺 there’s a teshco gift basket on the way to you. Mugshots & all Bonnie! 🥺🥺
P.s. did you order the book? 👀
I’m fankoo ❤

I ordered the book!! Although I did it on the Mr’s amazON account and he was like “wtf is this? I’m gonna get loads of random recommendations now!” 😂😂😂

I just can't anymore, she is actually insufferable 😡 the most fucked up person ever.

Reactions: 11
Surely it says a lot when someone is asked to name different cosmetics and the first thing they come up with is "surgery" 😳😳

(James' stories)

Reactions: 15
We're gonna wash mud off in here.. Then go in the boot room and take the wellies off. Shut up you twit, could you be ARSEDDDDD
'Then we're gonna walk barefoot back into the main house guyszzz I cannot WAIT!'

I'm imagining her making that stupid pinched finger and thumb gesture with her witch hand when she says it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can see the flash mop adverts already

GuYYysss look how well ma amazON flooring comes up aftaaa using tha flash mop in maamazON room boot room!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder if Henry gives up his bed when the niece is there or if she is on the sofa? Hope Hinch changes the sheets if she has the dogs bedroom and she doesn’t just take the throw off the top

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m fankoo ❤

I ordered the book!! Although I did it on the Mr’s amazON account and he was like “wtf is this? I’m gonna get loads of random recommendations now!” 😂😂😂
You’re welcome Mr Jaguar 🐆 you’re gonna love the recommendations even more when I recommend even more 😘
I have a picture of her in our house that I LOVE 😍
HINCH DONT EVEN DARE TRY AND PUT AUDREY IN YOUR HOME I SWEAR TO GOD 😂

.....for Henry AND ANIMALS wash room?!

what other animals is she planning on washing in there! 😳 please don’t!

that’s what she said 👀

She’s gonna pull aJoey and chandler and keep ducks in the bath

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.