Mrs Hinch #491 Her Content is dire for such a compulsive liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw a tweet earlier and it was someone transporting an alpaca in a car… it’s head was out the window. I wish I had saved it. Wonder if it was Hinch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hinch is a twit still...BUT look how happy R was with that song , even shaking his finger at the no toys and doing some actions! He's definitely coming on a lot more ! Happy wee chap 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 32
View attachment 991814

Wash down Henry’s mud then go into the Amazon room ‘boot room’ to remove the boots. Henry’s gonna wear boots? 😂😂
So I was right, this is the room on the back of the boot room. And did she read here as well, no water supply, so she's looked into that too.
So she'll wash off boots in here, put them back on, walk round to the boot room, take them off again, and put on other footwear to go into the house. Bloody mad as a March hare she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It's going to be Henry and the animals wash room, can just imagine her with an alpaca in there blow drying it's fur 😂😂 and what's the tumble dryer for? She said it's Henry's washroom, is she planning to dry him off in the tumble dryer? One last thing, why did she say shower like she did? 😱😂
I have a bit of a fever this evening and I honestly thought I’d misheard her saying about the tumble dryer?? WTF is she planning to do with that in there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We work bloody hard all week (well me 3 days cos, y’know 4 kids) so on Saturdays we have a lie in and do very little. For very little read washing, cleaning, tidying, ferrying older kids to weekend jobs. A day out is nice when you have little ones but like someone else said they don’t do naff all all week and have 4 adults to a baby and a toddler. Go in the week when places are quiet especially seeing as poor old norty Ronnalonga can’t handle over stimulation

Reactions: 8
😬 I was at the sealife that Hinch was at today (supposedly) earlier in the week and I caught the rona..

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Is that a pillow in the cot or the cot bumper saying “Hinch”?

why would you have your last name on it?

Reactions: 8
Ffs her pronunciation of 'sh' sounds gives me the feckin yerps!
Wasssh room , sssshower ... grrrr

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion
"i see your z list boyfriend joe swash, , and i raise you my bespoke alpaca wash”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.