Mrs Hinch #49 A Label here, a label there, Her hinchers will spend their pennies everywhere!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I feel sorry for Ronnie when it's time to wean him. Hinch will have no bloody clue what to do for him and feed him them nacho things. OR good ol' mummy will come to the rescue. Mummy Hinch should just adopt him 😂😂
Puréed roast dinner! I can’t imagine her doing baby led weaning,he would make too much mess!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sophie you have a newborn son, why are you spending your time cleaning your washing machine?!
I’ve never seen a new mum spend so much time videoing time away from parenting. Is her mum watching Ronnie whilst she keeps up this cleaning fassard? I just don’t get it.
💸💰💎🤑
It’s all about the money money! she probably earned £10,000 cleaning her bloody washing machine. Sophie do you ever actually cook a proper nutritious dinner and eat at your ready laid dining table?

Reactions: 14
New grid post on her page showing her kitchen 🙄 is it just me or has she turned off commenting? Guessing she was wounded by how little comments she got on the last post 😂 doesn't want to her embarrass herself with how little her "2.7" mil followers interact!

Reactions: 7
How much cleaning products does she need to clean one kitchen? Where’s Ronnie? She should be snuggling him instead of pointlessly cleaning the washing machine it’s hardly going to go anywhere is it? I’ve cut my cleaning products down to flash gel bleach and dettol because it just gets out of hand and there’s no need

It does.

Sunday is actually one of, if not the worst day to post. She’s too stupid to do some basic algorithm research though. Then again why does she need to when she just got all that wallpaper ££££
Is it? I thought Sunday would be a good day since people tend to be at home having a chilled day after maybe a busy Sat?

Also since they changed the insta algorithm i wonder if it even makes a difference since posts don’t show up in chronological order anyway. I sometimes see a post from 2 days ago then one from 2 secs ago. It shows you what it thinks you wana see. (Thats my understanding of it anyway)

Reactions: 6
New grid post on her page showing her kitchen 🙄 is it just me or has she turned off commenting? Guessing she was wounded by how little comments she got on the last post 😂 doesn't want to her embarrass herself with how little her "2.7" mil followers interact!
I can see comments on it, she's been careful with her wording on that post 'this part of the kitchen hasn't changed'. She's definitely keeping some kitchen alterations secret.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I don’t believe she writes that drivel on her grid post. The commas are in the wrong place and it sounds sooooo different from how she speaks on her stories 🧐

Reactions: 5
The face you make when you realise everyone has fallen for the affiliate link.. little do any of these people know they sell exactly the same one, same price in aldi and you don’t have to give a penny to the grinch.
7EA82892-13DF-4789-9F5C-9960BBD9D095.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
New kitchen post...there must be changes elsewhere within the room, otherwise it looks like she’s decided to keep any kind of baby related product completely out of sight for some strange reason...no sign of that perfect prep machine or anything...!

Reactions: 12
New kitchen post...there must be changes elsewhere within the room, otherwise it looks like she’s decided to keep any kind of baby related product completely out of sight for some strange reason...no sign of that perfect prep machine or anything...!
I think she may have been reported to breastfeedingaction regarding this because she was showing how to prepare a bottle and I think it’s against advertising laws with regards to formula.. you aren’t allowed to promote first stage milk 💙

Reactions: 17
Is it? I thought Sunday would be a good day since people tend to be at home having a chilled day after maybe a busy Sat?

Also since they changed the insta algorithm i wonder if it even makes a difference since posts don’t show up in chronological order anyway. I sometimes see a post from 2 days ago then one from 2 secs ago. It shows you what it thinks you wana see. (Thats my understanding of it anyway)

Almost my entire income comes from Instagram traffic so sadly it’s something I have to pay far too much attention to! Wednesday is the most engaged across all industries.
You would think weekends would be good but they aren’t at all! But you have to consider the UK is a small drop in the ocean of users so it’s actually the Americans that dictate engagement levels/times/days.

What a load of rubbish.

But you’d think Gleam would be giving her the guidance!

Reactions: 6
💸💰💎🤑
It’s all about the money money! she probably earned £10,000 cleaning her bloody washing machine. Sophie do you ever actually cook a proper nutritious dinner and eat at your ready laid dining table?
I predict she makes her infamous Nachos one day this week! 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻 ATB

IMAGINE if your only problem in life was that your dog sat on your cushion 😭😭😭

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.