Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrsptobe

As a newly qualified teacher her latest stationery post saddens me. I think this is more aimed at Paperchase rather the Mrs Hinch, however, I lived off around £10 a week at uni (after my rent and other bills) and I would’ve killed to have beautiful stationary like that. She’s a self made (probably) millionaire with absolutely ZERO use for numerous pencil cases and notebooks.
I also look at some of the children in my school (I’m from a “deprived” city and I work in a Pupil Referral Unit) and some of them state that they have no books, pens or pencils at home. It honestly breaks my heart.
I’m incredibly disappointed with Paperchase.
PS sorry for that becoming an emotional speech 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Eddypeter

VIP Member
Sophie,
I assume you read here..
I came across tattle by googling #pressad another Instagram account had been putting and I didn’t know what it meant. Any way I ended up here. I found this thread amongst other Stuff and been hooked ever since. My eyes have been well and truly opened to so much and to be honest the majority of it is true. Things I hadn’t of thought about. It’s true, your not the girl next door. Your no longer relatable in the slightest. I know of NO new mum who makes their bed, cleans their washing machine and chops their god damn cushions when they have a new tiny baby to dote over? I’m telling you now, you will look back in a few years and regret all this. You will beat yourself up and feel nothing but sadness that you put all those things above spending an extra five minutes with your baby. I promise you that! When all this is done and your a distant memory you’ll sit in your lonely house, full of stuff and feel even more unfulfilled than you do now. You claim to be the happiest ever but most of us are mums, we have families and keep nice homes. None to your extreme. It’s not about jealousy.. if you actually read the comments, take in what is being said. The worry for your mental health is real. Take what you’ve achieved... and run before it’s too late and the tide turns and people see you for the money grabber you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

headfullofdreams

[emoji848][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]
I had a look at these high chairs, and they cost up to £600!! She sickens me, she really does. Little Miss Relatable? Fuck off Sophie, you disgusting, greedy, spoiled little rich girl. Drop the act and stop acting like you're 'one of us'. You're nothing more than a useless piece of advertising meat, have fun with your gifted house while the rest of us have to work for a living and can barely afford these little luxuries.

Shame on these businesses for giving this materialistic air head more opportunity to brag. I hope her IG fame comes crashing down soon. I fucking detest her and everything she stands for. I'm coming off Instagram, I can't stand how people can earn money from such a toxic platform.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Allthebest

This woman pisses me off. Was everything in that extension #gifted #ad? She isn’t relatable at all.

A good clean home doesn’t need half of the brands and products she uses. Her home must stink! VOCs and strong perfume.

I cannot believe she was #gifted carpets from carpet right. And the vinyl flooring too. Surely she could have held a competition instead?

Surely she gets a big enough income to purchase her own carpets and vinyl?

Soph needs to live in the real world for a bit. I’d love to do a houseswap with her for a week. I’d love to paint some colour in that monotone hell hole.

We have no flooring in my shabby council house. I cannot afford it. I’ve spent the best part of 4months scrubbing the kitchen back to its normal colour (with no zoflora in sight!) me and my kid are happy, we make do, you don’t need to throw money at everything. I’ve found some fantastic finds on gumtree and found a fantastic charity that sells cheap opened cans of paint!

It’s like a cult these ‘hinchers’. You can spot them a mile off! Zoflora in one hand, pot of grey in another... have some personality? A bit of colour in your lives!

I feel sorry for Ronnie. He always looks sad. I bet he’s like an ornament in that house. Like a doll. Sit in that bouncer and look pretty my handsomes 🤢🤢. Even the fecking dog has a better bed than me.

Where are the toys? (Not the colour coordinated ones Soph) where is the stimulating colourful toys?

It must be a laugh a minute in that house. Does she actually cook too?

Also - is her family from a Romany gypsy community? The way she talks? Her father reminds me of someone from that documentary that was on TV. I don’t know 🤷‍♀️ I thought I read that somewhere and I know the travelling community love to keep immaculate homes. They also like to keep themselves to themselves and she never has friends over or takes Ronnie to mother and baby groups? (I used to go to about six every week as it’s lovely to chat to other mums and for baby to meet other babies!)

I don’t know - there is something odd about this woman.
I also live in a council house which is falling apart here, there and everywhere. I still have the same wallpaper up that was here when I moved in back in 2009 😔 but you know what? When I fall in my bed exhausted each night knowing my children went to bed happy, fed, clean and loved none of that other stuff matters. I know I do the best with what I have and our house is a home full of more than anything money can ever buy....or be *gifted. She is living and selling a lie and there is no way her soul is at peace.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Pollyponsonby

VIP Member
I’m sorry to hear about your friends struggles, but I don’t really understand the anger here? You’ve chosen to send something to a stranger, out of the blue it wasn’t requested by them, and you’re surprised there hasn’t been a public thanking when they receive hundreds of items everyday? If this had been a Scarlett Moffat style selfish grab from her I’d be picking up a pitchfork and joining you, but even if only 68% of hinchs followers are real that’s 1.8 million accounts, a decent portion of those will be small businesses looking for a way to get exposure, can you imagine how many things must be sent to her everyday? It’s easy to imagine that we’d all be grateful in her shoes and highlight small businesses, send personal thank you acknowledgements etc but in reality receiving hundreds of parcels and letters every single day would be exhausting to try and keep on top of not to mention just imagine the clutter 😱 but hey in this ideal world we imagine she could just employ someone to deal with it right? Or gleam? So she’d be paying out for someone else’s salary full time to sort out the post that she didn’t ask anyone to send in the first place whilst all those small businesses get angrier and louder that she hasn’t publicly shown gratitude for the sheer volume of work and stress they’ve placed her under as a new mum with a newborn baby.... tbh, if I was her faced with that sort of self entitled expectant bullshit I’d probably not want to acknowledge them all either.
I disagree. She has a management company that deal with all of her fan mail and gifts sent from individuals and small businesses wanting the fairy tail business boom like Ava May Wax melts which I totally understand! I have read dozens and dozens of comments from Hinchers post things such as ‘Did you receive the parcel we sent you?’often reposted and deleted! How long would it take to post a generic response of ‘Soph is so grateful for your generosity but due to the sheer volume of mail we may not have time to get back to you at this time’
If however let’s say Jo Malone sent a selection of candles and reed infusers with no obligation,so no business agreement just a gift, what are the bets they would get a reply that day? I feel for the small cottage style businesses that send her their whole range of baby products ( I saw a comment from a lady that knits blankets and had made a personalised one after Ronnie was born I don’t she she was acknowledged ) and all they want is a simple ‘Thank you ATB’
Sophie does not have any mail sent to her home address, so it will not affect her in any way.
It’s not too much to ask surely? When a royal baby is born or royal wedding every single person who sends a card or gift receives an official letter of thanks from the office of said royal,agreed the royal member most probably knows nothing about it. When Lady Diana got engaged I wrote a letter ( aged 9 ) with sketches of wedding dresses ( not quite sure what I was thinking? She would use my childish dress design 😂 ) I received a handwritten note from Lady Diana with a tiny swatch of lace used in her veil,about 5cm square plus a card from The Emmanuel’s who had made her dress.I was beyond excited and appreciative.
Gleam could very easily deal with her fan mail with more appreciation.
Her lack of interaction with her fans make her look selfish and greedy.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Countrylife84

Hey guys , just wanted to say thank you. I’m a private account and had a few followers and I honestly was a bit worried (whether or not someone was being horrible etc and that’s why they wanted to follow) but someone here mentioned to have a look... because of that ... we raised £30 to go to women’s aid for the activity journal ! So she can poke her journal where the sun doesn’t shine as far as I’m concerned, very selfish and me me me. She should do a hamper each month and proceeds go to a different charity ... she gets so much stuff!! Anyway, thank you again as it obviously helped with being mentioned here and it helped a charity[emoji106]

• Heart
Reactions: 36

MrsC123

Paperchase isn’t a small business Sophie. Where are a gifts from small businesses that I know for a fact you received. Bags of essentials, card companies. I’ve messaged them and you or your people signed for them. This is a press topic. Mrs Hinch don’t care about small businesses like she claims she does. She not acknowledging people that sending her a gifts and not even say thank you.
But now I came to realisation that it’s all pre planned. Stationeries and all bollocks. How can you explain how quick paperchase sends her a gift? Oh look she received!!! And it’s personalised! Wow that’s amazing! You cannot still believe it’s all happening aren’t you? Bollocks

• Heart
Reactions: 35

MarthaJay

Chatty Member
I wonder is the agonising illness going to be used as a reason to have a nanny ? or a cleaner to do the actual cleaning ! or maybe just another angle for engagement or money spinner , the one thing I am certain if is she is always scheming how to maximise profit and whatever else she may or may not be she is without doubt an exceptionally good saleswoman !
Not sure what she is about but I have chronic arthritis both Osteo and Rheumatoid which is unusual but not rare. I was diagnosed at 29. Lets not go into the whys and wheres lets just say if this sales woman is using this as a catch me followers or to gain support/sympathy all I can say is may she rot in hell very soon. I am sorry if this seems over the top but my goodness if she had lived 1% of my life she would be far too busy dealing with massive pain, lack of mobility and an overarching feeling that life would be better gone than living rather than posting maybe illnesses on her very questionable IG account. I was overwhelmed by how I experienced the rapid development of the arthritis, floundered by how little help my GP was in 1999 but found unexpected help via the very old school GPs whose practice I managed. But essentially no real guidelines, then I just did what I could to mange my problem and was 55 when science moved on and suggested partial solutions. Then we could afford it and I had wls (NHS - try it and see!!). My husband and I spent massive amounts of our savings to help me with no certainty that it would, no swipe ups here there and everywhere to drop another thousand into our pot to treat which was in my case a proven true diagnosis.

We were fortunate I had bypass surgery, I lost the weight and by bloody hard work I have kept most of it off and my arthritis got to be manageable and in respect of the osteoarthritis operated on with joint replacement surgeries. BUT a great deal of the pleasure I previously had in life eating and drinking is gone. Unlike Mrs Hinch my weight loss surgery was a financial struggle aimed to deal with a life threatening diagnosis. I took it very seriously indeed. I followed every instruction I was given. To be totally honest my surgeon advised me against a gastric band and my research showed this was a procedure that would soon disappear and this has been the case.

I just can't bother with her so called battle with her weight. Soph if you had truly been where I was you would not be pissing about with your diet, eating pattern. On top of that as you have a blood disorder and have had a DVT surely you would be right on top of your nutrition - no sign of that on your IG. I had a DVT in 2015 despite my medical support and my best efforts and the hospital virtually took over my life because of my weight loss surgery history. The Dietetics/Nutrition Consultants were in touch as much as my best friends. After a time I wondered if my district nurse had ever been out of my home???? Like you I have Clexane injections, in my case for life (yep they sting like F**K). Maybe I'm wrong but your story as posted to IG all sounds off key. Maybe I'm a bit harsh but here goes Sophie and manager Jaimie please don't use what for many thousands of folks is a very painful reality to become yet another tool in your sales and marketing development of the "Mrs Hinch" brand. Many of us live every day with chronic arthritis we don't need you waking up with a slight problem to be calling RA into the equation. Just get the tests done it may be the case but evidence shows it will be unlikely. Please for once ein your life just get real and deal with something like normal folks do.

I can't post this on Sophies IG as it will get deleted and of course flamed by her so loyal followers who 90% won't know what she is talking about but will be sure anyone challenging her posts will be a troll.

Anyhow my wrist pain owing to the RA means I could in no way post here unless my lovely niece who helps me out every day typed it for me do thanks Kate

• Heart
  • Sad

NoseyNeb

Hinch needs to be very careful, she has become very complacent. Everyday there is a new member or more on here, the wheels haven't fallen off yet but they sure are gaining momentum.

The way Hinch acts is like she's succeded in her manipulation and brain washing and you Hinchers are under her spell until the end of time. Nothing lasts forever Soph, so you should be making that effort to interact with your 'army' because one day they will get pissed off and wise up, one by one, until there are none left, what will you do then? Yes you've made a fortune, but I very much doubt you've made enough to sustain you current way of living for the rest of your life.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

• Heart

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
IT'S A MIRACLE!! Crippled Mrs Hinch makes miraculous recovery and by 10am with a newborn, has also been able to make beds, clean bathrooms and empty the laundry basket. If only all the (genuine) sufferers of arthritis, fibromyalgia etc could know the secret to her recovery.

She's even had time to let Tattle have a quick look at the other end of her 'untouched' kitchen, which, fancy that, along with the new flooring, will be getting a #gifted no doubt, island!

• Angry

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Is it just me that instantly pulls a 'suspicious eye face' everytime I see a new member post? 😂 (Apologies to all the genuine new members, it's a difficult current climate 😉)

• Haha
Reactions: 33

sarja81

VIP Member
Those labels are hideous.
My old gp had them on filing cabinets 'prescriptions' blood test forms' 'referrals' 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Boobelle

VIP Member
Says the girl who has a plastic pack to keep her plastic pack of baby wipes in and then feels the need to label said pack.

• Haha

L-J-P

Guys. She's watching. We've seen the opposite side of the kitchen! It's empty, BUT she will be having her island 'built' *cough GIFTED *cough*

• Haha
  • Angry