Mrs Hinch #49 A Label here, a label there, Her hinchers will spend their pennies everywhere!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have noticed her stories over the weekend are slightly unhinged, the old fashioned label maker a prime example, seriously how many adult would put a sticker saying ‘Laptop’ on a Laptop?
Do you think that Gleam manage her account during the week and leave her to her own devices over the weekend? I definitely think they delete/block it must take hours to do so!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her engagement on that latest grid post still isn’t that good...are people beginning to clock on? Maybe her maniacal labelling of everything like a 9 year old rather a 29 year old has opened peoples eyes?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She had to ruin that seriously cute video of Ronnie in his dressing gown by calling him “hansnoms” didn’t she 🙄
Yep she did I was enjoying how cute he look
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but has anyone seen this on tracylousnails stories? Pic 1

I’m surprised this is still up! Pic 2
Yep they have terrible reveiws I wouldn't waste my money

Reactions: 5
Dear fellow Tattlers, after a hard morning of getting hit in the face with the phone and being crapped on, I have just deleted the farm heroes saga app. Now if only I could prevent myself from watching Hinch, then coming on here, I'd actually be a productive human being 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
This is what I don’t understand in some of her earlier grid posts she has responded to some of her shoppers , but why doesn’t she now? What’s changed does she think she doesn’t have too now, makes me laugh she’ll respond to the slightly opinionated ones!
Honestly it’s so bad of her, considering they’re are paying her wages.
Even the Beatles responded to fan mail, handwritten!!

Reactions: 9
I’ve just been back to check on cleaningwiththescottishlass... It’s such a shame she hasn’t seen the light after all... I kind of think now that all that crying she did a couple of days ago was to find out who was pro and anti Hinch, I mean cmon... She was having a good dig at Sophie the other day about all her gifted stuff and etc... and now she’s in with that Frenchguy that’s started to gift her things she all lovely Dovey MH again.. Pull the other one... Funny how she’s now started to Hinch her flat with her famous Kit again 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Sorry love its not gonna work anymore.. MH knows that you don’t like her 😂

Reactions: 17
1. How is she so slim?!?
2. She does look like budget versions of Katie price... let’s not get started on the wedding dress
And 3. Does anyone else feel sorry for her dog?!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What is she doing with that label maker? Why is she labelling the obvious? They look awful. I can’t deal with it. How many people do you think have bought it 😂😂😂
That reminds me of when I used to work in the NHS - it looks so dated 😏

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.