Mrs Hinch #49 A Label here, a label there, Her hinchers will spend their pennies everywhere!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie you have a newborn son, why are you spending your time cleaning your washing machine?!
I’ve never seen a new mum spend so much time videoing time away from parenting. Is her mum watching Ronnie whilst she keeps up this cleaning fassard? I just don’t get it.

Reactions: 30
These two both got a lot, but a new thread needs to be created once we get to page 50 and or 1000 posts, so I think if it goes on and admin/staff have to create one, they will choose the most recent one (if the winning one doesn't fit). I guess it would take too much time for them to go back through and work out who has the second most likes. Or at least I think this might be the case.
Oooh ok

Reactions: 2
I got quite excited when she started cleaning her washing machine with bicarb and vinegar. Right up until she used bloody Flash bathroom to clean the drawer. So bloody unnecessary when she could have just used to bicarb, but any excuse to get a P and G ad in hey?

Reactions: 18
Following on from ‘Wee Scottish’ and ‘Grey Home’ and their rant on Hinch which we all suspected was purely to gain followers....well surprise surprise they have both gained followers!! Wee Scottish knew exactly what she was doing and Grey Home dislikes Hinch but amongst her many other Insta profiles...yes she has a couple ( one is a phsycic....I dislike these people with a passion anyway....money for taking advantage of vulnerable people...so she is even more like Hinch😂🤣) plus she set up a Hinch Facebook group for decorating.....so she slags her off but hangs off her name and definitely is still copying her mannerisms on her stories!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I got quite excited when she started cleaning her washing machine with bicarb and vinegar. Right up until she used bloody Flash bathroom to clean the drawer. So bloody unnecessary when she could have just used to bicarb, but any excuse to get a P and G ad in hey?
Me two got excited that she was only using natural stuff to clean then she gets the flash out grrr

Reactions: 6
Clearly Hinch is out to make money...we all knew that BUT ffs love, you have a baby now how about you do things with your baby (a trip to B&M doesn't count) instead of showing us all the crap you are labelling and cleaning parts of a washing machine that can easily wait.
Go and take Henry for a walk and take Ronnie with you, do mum and baby activites together but NO she's too far up her own arse to do that she would rather sit him in an egg chair in the garden!!!!

Clearly Hinch is out to make money...we all knew that BUT ffs love, you have a baby now how about you do things with your baby (a trip to B&M doesn't count) instead of showing us all the crap you are labelling and cleaning parts of a washing machine that can easily wait.
Go and take Henry for a walk and take Ronnie with you, do mum and baby activites together but NO she's too far up her own arse to do that she would rather sit him in an egg chair in the garden!!!!
It’s hard to find anything to get paid for just enjoying your baby

Reactions: 6
i use to take my baby (9 months old) to b&M for sensory.. different texture of the rug, colour and etc. LOL .. something cheap to do with my child. window shopping and free sensory

Reactions: 8
There is loads she can do with baby I went to lots of FREE classes when my 2 were babies, I also took them swimming to puddle ducks admittedly not free but still a good bonding experience.

Reactions: 7
There is loads she can do with baby I went to lots of FREE classes when my 2 were babies, I also took them swimming to puddle ducks admittedly not free but still a good bonding experience.
She’s a celebrity she isn’t going to mix with potential Hinchers( hate that stupid name) or other riff raff! they might ask her for cleaning tips whilst she is in her cozzy 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i use to take my baby (9 months old) to b&M for sensory.. different texture of the rug, colour and etc. LOL .. something cheap to do with my child. window shopping and free sensory
Hahahaha I did the same 😂😂😂

She’s a celebrity she isn’t going to mix with potential Hinchers( hate that stupid name) or other riff raff! they might ask her for cleaning tips whilst she is in her cozzy 😂😂
She doesn’t reply to any of her beloved hinchers anyways.. If they ask her about cleaning tips she doesn’t reply, if they ask about where she got something she doesn’t reply (ok, I get that one, they are blind), she doesn’t reply to nice messages, she only replies if you have negative feedback that will affect her sales!!!!!!!

Reactions: 16
Sophie you have a newborn son, why are you spending your time cleaning your washing machine?!
I’ve never seen a new mum spend so much time videoing time away from parenting. Is her mum watching Ronnie whilst she keeps up this cleaning fassard? I just don’t get it.
She has to fill her contractual obligations

Reactions: 10
Doesn’t matter to her if it’s free or not 😂

She chose this life 😂

Reactions: 5
Probably! I bet you her mum knows Ronnie better than she does! Probably better if he’s at her mums anyway... at least the poor soul will get to see other colours than grey... I’m just glad that they have henry it’s the only colour that her child has.

• Haha
I'm sure THAT part of the kitchen hasn't changed. But what about the other side Mrs Hinch??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
God I feel sorry for Ronnie when it's time to wean him. Hinch will have no bloody clue what to do for him and feed him them nacho things. OR good ol' mummy will come to the rescue. Mummy Hinch should just adopt him 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but has anyone seen this on tracylousnails stories? Pic 1

I’m surprised this is still up! Pic 2
Doesn't surprise me there's a few negative comments about the wallpaper supplier. I'd be very dubious of Hinch recommending any particular wallpaper on looks alone, unless she's had a pasting table out and hung it herself, she can't possibly know whether it's good or bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.