Mrs Hinch #49 A Label here, a label there, Her hinchers will spend their pennies everywhere!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been on holiday for over a week and can’t catch up. I assume she’s flogging tit still?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What is she doing with that label maker? Why is she labelling the obvious? They look awful. I can’t deal with it. How many people do you think have bought it 😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
😂😂😂

Hinch needs to be very careful, she has become very complacent. Everyday there is a new member or more on here, the wheels haven't fallen off yet but they sure are gaining momentum.

The way Hinch acts is like she's succeded in her manipulation and brain washing and you Hinchers are under her spell until the end of time. Nothing lasts forever Soph, so you should be making that effort to interact with your 'army' because one day they will get pissed off and wise up, one by one, until there are none left, what will you do then? Yes you've made a fortune, but I very much doubt you've made enough to sustain you current way of living for the rest of your life.

Wake up and smell the coffee.
must remember the Wake up and smell the coffee😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This is what I don’t understand in some of her earlier grid posts she has responded to some of her shoppers , but why doesn’t she now? What’s changed does she think she doesn’t have too now, makes me laugh she’ll respond to the slightly opinionated ones!
Honestly it’s so bad of her, considering they’re are paying her wages.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Told some of her shoppers to read above as she has stated where things are from. Now I’m blocked 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
£40 for that tacky as hell mirrored tissue box. She’s got no taste at all.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Little Ronnie looks so gorgeous in that little dressing gown. 😍

She annoys me so much, I can’t even watch her that much anymore because the whole ‘every item in my house is gifted’ does my head in

Reactions: 23
She had to ruin that seriously cute video of Ronnie in his dressing gown by calling him “hansnoms” didn’t she 🙄

Reactions: 23
What is she doing with that label maker? Why is she labelling the obvious? They look awful. I can’t deal with it. How many people do you think have bought it 😂😂😂
Those labels look like they’re straight out of the 70s... I hate this whole playing dumb act she is constantly portraying.

Reactions: 19
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but has anyone seen this on tracylousnails stories? Pic 1

I’m surprised this is still up! Pic 2
Yes I saw that yesterday I’m also surprised she didn’t delete that. Not very good advertising for her beloved wallpaper company. Maybe she hasn’t got round to it yet. Also noticed Tracy hasn’t done her nails she mentioned that the other day to about getting them filled in.

Reactions: 3
Those labels are hideous.
My old gp had them on filing cabinets 'prescriptions' blood test forms' 'referrals' 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Those labels are hideous.
My old gp had them on filing cabinets 'prescriptions' blood test forms' 'referrals' 😂🤣
I love them, used to have one back in the 70's. I refrained from unecessary use though, she'll be labelling the loo roll next.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.