Mrs Hinch #488 Free the Maldon 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been lurking for sooo long on this thread, i can see my last reply was in 2019, I'm feeling brave but annoyed today haha.. but its literally like ground hog day watching her get obsessed with something, going 100mph then dropping it and moving onto the next thing.
Does anyone else remember agesssss ago when she bought that pissing sewing machine cos she wanted to make things for before Ronnie was born (and she made that creepy teddy?) but then we never saw it again? (Probs went to the tip with all the other tat she buys) Thats how long ive been getting annoyed with her 😂 but the frustrating thing is now we are in the realms of live animals and its so sad to think the alpaccas will be another fad and then just discarded when she discovers they aren't "farm animal people" and will just have another baby or something to try and compete with someone else 🤷🏻‍♀️
And I also agree with what someone else said, how long is she going to drip feed her sheep little clips? Surely they are getting annoyed with the secrets and cryptic angles etc
Anyway rant over, back to sidelines ATV xxx

• Sad
Reactions: 89
I honestly dont think I can watch her stories regarding the astro turf, it's giving me great anxiety to even think that everyone involved thinks this is ok.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I bet she thinks that shed is going to stay pristine and smelling of wood. Got to break it to you hinch. That's going to stink of piss and tit in no time, it will soak into the wood and that hut you built is going to really stink.
I can’t wait until Roland Rat and his pals come to stay

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Definitely fake grass this women is a bleep!
Im not sure I have any words for the fact she’s laid Astro turf for the alpacas. Someone will need to break in there and rescue the poor things. Fingers crossed they storm the house when they are set loose 😊

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Long time hinch thread lurker but had to come out and say I have been howling at the thread name 🤣🤣 I wish I had the wits of you lot .. bloody brilliant

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm really hoping it's pre records and that, that it isn't astroturf and these pictures were taken end of summer beginning of autumn and it just looks like Astro.

Reactions: 19
Everything about this dick head is so fake. Even right down to the fake grass, yet again. It looks very much like it, unless it's a prerecord from summer and the grass has had a tight haircut. 🙄🙄😏😏 Knowing her she will end up hoovering the alpaca tit up. 😖😖😖 Silly witch, alpacas need to graze on real grass, not bleeping tend.

Screenshot_20220110-221038_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I'm really hoping it's pre records and that, that it isn't astroturf and these pictures were taken end of summer beginning of autumn and it just looks like Astro.
We are all hoping this because I will not hesitate to contact animal rescue or PROPER ALPACA PEOPLE

Reactions: 28
I truly cant stand to watch anymore of this farce, that's all it is, a farce. "Me and Dad", how old are you woman! In the words of dragons den, I'm out 🤢

Reactions: 33
Aside from the cruel and sizing aspect of that absolute tit show.. Astroturf is horrendously hard to keep piss free & clean when you have dogs.. never mind 3 alpacas that probably piss like racehorses.. it’ll be stinking in no time 🤢

Reactions: 21
I think she's astro turfed the section outside the hut, behind the 'hinch farm' gate because she's too precious to get muddy in this area while the real grass is through the 2nd gate in the paddock

Reactions: 28
You can tell its Astro I had it in my old house! It's too Green and perfect. Considering we have seen clips of her Real grass & it definitely didn't look that perfect. This women is something else

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.