Mrs Hinch #488 Free the Maldon 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just had chance to catch up (real job not tend) and my god she really is dragging this out! Talk about drip feeding 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 23
I reckon, if it's true they got the keys at the end of October: any building/decorating work was started then, if not before and finished by the middle of December. They were in and the alpacas arrived in the weeks leading up to Christmas.
I think they were in for Xmas too. Hence her nailing branches to the wall in grey skull, cos she doesn’t give a tit about it anymore, despite her protestations that she’ll pop back for a cuppa.

Reactions: 36
I reckon, if it's true they got the keys at the end of October: any building/decorating work was started then, if not before and finished by the middle of December. They were in and the alpacas arrived in the weeks leading up to Christmas.
I think even sooner. Aug 23rd, Jamie was already missing in action for a while and she posted about his “projects.”

BD876096-E221-408D-9D83-639664906ED0.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Mrs Hinch #488 Free the Maldon 3

Winning thread title by @Lisav
Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards
Keep them short and sweet, and swear-free

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies

Today on ‘Gepetto’s Workshop’, Daddy and Veruca showcased a brand new hut (the one on the list with the art grass…?), and installed a slow feeder for ‘the boyz’. Can’t be much slower than she’s managing to do this reveal.

While we tattlers don’t claim to be alpaca experts, we’re pretty certain that there isn’t enough space for them to be appropriately housed and happy. If our worries about astroturf are correct, Soph’s going to have to employ a full time vet. Or read a book and do it herself.

View attachment 980619

We are pretty expert on Soph, though, and all agree that she is bleeping delusional and her mum should have said no a bit more when she was a child.

Assuming the Hinchliffes are now fully enjoying Lodge Life, we’re still waiting for the tour and room updates. I mean, you’d make sure your children’s bedrooms were furnished and you had a working kitchen before you got livestock, right?!

Maybe the overnight-in-one-room rota also includes alpaca care. Safe to assume Sophie ‘tend Rose is not an active participant, with her Amazon wellies (swipe up huns) and the seat her daddy made her for when she gets tired 🥺
Weepy Gepetto also made a pallet stand for Soph’s farmer things, and glory hole to spy on Fiddle and Father Jim the boyz. Anyone would think it’s a prison cell, rather than a fully functional farm… Here’s another book for you Sophie

View attachment 980627

Will tomorrow be the day? Or is she waiting for the weather to match the pre-records? Sorry to say Soph, January isn’t very good at looking like October.

One final thought from Royoioi, Rodney and Raymond, as they practise their lines for the big reveal

View attachment 980630

Fiddle / mad ma / Freda - Sophie’s mum
Weeping Al / tiny tears / Gepetto - Sophie’s dad
Inch / Janine / James / Jimbobnojobtinyknob - Jamie
Veruca Salt - Sophie
SS - Stacey, Soph’s ‘tend friend
Crunky snacks - what we apparently eat
The freds are flying now i see, i didn't even get to check the previous one and here we are.

Thank you polly

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Few weeks, she'll be bored of the maldon 3. when it's pissing down dark nights etc, she'll ship them off to the Alpaca people. Can't just leave them and zoom off for weeks at a time or take them to fiddles house.
Yeah but with enough pre records to make it look like they’re still at Liars Lodge 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Won’t be long before the sold house info will be on Rightmove 😂 then she won’t be able to deny when they got the keys.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I’m not jealous of most of the crap she puts up (she’s really pathetic IMO!) EXCEPT the seat in the shed since she “spends so much time sitting there!” How?? She has two kids under 3years of age! I barely get sitting on the loo!!!! I definitely don’t get sitting on the loo in peace. How on earth does she have so much time to sit in a shed starring into space!! Space cadet!!

• Heart
Reactions: 61
She literally is doing this all for herself, she’s got all this time to spend on preparing for animals, that she isn’t going to look after properly and that are further taking her away from quality time with the kids. I feel resentment is coming from those kids when they grow up and realise what a money grabbing, attention seeker she is 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Is the playroom only partially carpeted? The pic of Lonnie is on a wooden floor but R is on a carpet.
I don't think either of the pictures show the same flooring as before.. so they've obviously had that room done but laid 2 types of flooring? The white looks like carpet in the original pic to me and tiles in the one Hunch posted? Nothing makes sense with her 😂
Screenshot_20220110_214133.jpg
Screenshot_20220110_214449.jpg

Reactions: 13
I’m still confused as to why she’s fixated on the alpacas and not the house?! Surely as a cleaning account she could be showing the pre clean before they move all their stuff in
She still hasn’t show anything other than a few doors and the entrance of the house! Nothing.. yet she’s been in all this time.
She’s got to of had to had the kitchen ripped out to still be eating on a “tend” table.
i can’t keep up with prerecords, ! Im still not convinced she’s put fake grass in, surely not!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Some thing's are better left as dreams...she won't give a chicken strip duck about Rodders, raymondo and Roy in no time....

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.