Mrs Hinch #486 Thumb and Thumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my I had forgotten all about stickery pokery day! Ha that was a fab day, she went seriously mental. It was hilarious!

Reactions: 9
Dotn get me wrong I liked some of the songs and maybe thought some of the guys were nice buttt I wasn’t some crazed loon fan .. like these hunzzz seem to be! It’s honestly quite scary! She should be more shook about them not us!

Reactions: 6

This, people!!! If I ever stop reading here but still watch her stories, they don't make any sense!!! They're so weird, or "fishy" because everything she does is a Tattle clap back. Her addiction to Tattle is ruining her account.

When you follow Tattle and her stories at the same time, it all makes sense.

Reactions: 22
Oh my I had forgotten all about stickery pokery day! Ha that was a fab day, she went seriously mental. It was hilarious!
We need to keep poking!
I want to see her crumble

We need to keep poking!
I want to see her crumble
like that movie
Olympus has fallen
White House down

Hinch home Taken down

(I’d say farm but a farm it is not!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I don't think it's this, that's sort your life out, and they don't use Hunch they use someone called Dilly to partner with Solomon?
I'm still convinced that when the Hunches were pretending that Ronnie was saying "Dilly" instead of "Willy" last summer, they were fucking trolling the lovely Dilly Carter because she got the job that Hunch wanted. Subtle but bitchy

Reactions: 19
Exactly this. My best friend would be my 3am having a breakdown call as I would be for her (and have done for her!) we always hug or if we’re on WhatsApp blow a kiss to each other and say we love each other. I would NOT look at her like that or lie on her like that and I was the one who she asked to look at her nipples and make sure they were level after she’d had a boob job.

I discovered this woman the other day! She uses oven cleaner and scrub daddy for almost everything.
*not an ad, I will not receive 24K for the mention

I hope she is pregnant and that it’s another boy
I had 3 boys then a girl and quite honestly she was 10 times more of a pain in the arse than the boys put together!

THREAD SUGGESTION
Followers falling, sheep seeing the light, the tend friends are confused by night and day light

Reactions: 23
You'll need to have a tend long sickness. I've only caught up now after it all kicked off on new year's Day, and I've been on annual leave for a week, and had to skip I think 3 threads completely. It's been wild!
Well, as I've gained a "little" weight over Christmas (doesn't every dog?) I've ditched the cruncky snacks and only read tattle on the step machine. I'm gonna get really thin keeping up

Reactions: 13
Her ham sandwich fucking dead

Reactions: 14
I'm still convinced that when the Hunches were pretending that Ronnie was saying "Dilly" instead of "Willy" last summer, they were fucking trolling the lovely Dilly Carter because she got the job that Hunch wanted. Subtle but bitchy
Especially as Ronnie couldn't speak.....

Reactions: 19
I had 3 boys then a girl and quite honestly she was 10 times more of a pain in the arse than the boys put together!

THREAD SUGGESTION
Followers falling, sheep seeing the light, the tend friends are confused by night and day light
Same! girls are another level, 3 boys are a breeze compared to girls

Reactions: 7
Oh Don't I LOVE strictly would ruin the build up to Christmas seeing that gangly twat every Saturday and Sunday night
After watching her 'do the worm', I'd personally really enjoy watching her make a monumental tit out of herself and going home in week 1

Reactions: 13
Because her MrsHinchHome is her business account, for her 4.2m sheep. Why would she post her real friends (If she has any) when she has put Stace to boost her engagement, same goes for Stace with Hinch. They're feeding each others engagement, that's it.

Hope this helps

Reactions: 18
She's quiet today, wrestling an alpaca into an Insta worthy pose?
Or busy making her fantasy reel of bragging and ads?

Reactions: 20
Youno like all these influencers are getting called out for there historic racist etc.. posts/tweets has anyone tried looking into sofas? I’m not that tech savvy to look myself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.