Mrs Hinch #486 Thumb and Thumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If last night’s hilarious shenanigans 🙄 were in real time, why did Jimbob have to phone to ask where she was?
Just a quick look at her stories and he would know she was with SS 👍🏻
theyre like a couple of 13 year on tik tok pretending to be drunk and out at a party still to try and appear cool!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
What I don't get is WHY she tells so many lies and nothing is in real time. The whole fake popping round to Stacey's is so very cringey. Clearly that was a couple of days ago, if they really wanted to post last night, why not just post and say here's a couple.of stories from when we met up a few days ago. I don't get the point of lying and I really can't think of any reason why they would benefit from it. Also the 'phone call' from Jamie, there was no one on the other end of that phone, it was all for show. Tend meet ups, tend phone calls, tend life. Eventually lies catch up with you though and never forget Hinch. Tattle is behind you, beside you and in front of you, all ready for your downfall.

Hi Soph 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Just imagine her this morning
*rings freda*

Mum did you see I drove all the way to Stacey’s house on my own!!? I even reposted some pictures of me that were on that horrible troll site so I can get the last laugh” “well done darling don’t listen to those trollz .. make sure jaymeees family are gone by 4 so I can come and give you a bath”
Accurate AF. Bet Jaymeeee gets a special wash down off Freda 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s got no problem setting her sheep on people so why has she never mentioned tattle? ‘Oh my
god guysh l, there is a site where they pull apart all my stuff..’ because the wool would the taken off their eyes straight away! They’d read the wiki and wake up.

Reactions: 22
I've just had a thought that it's probably some poor sod's job (presumably a Gleamer!) to timetable the fake posts/cleans/meetups. Imagine if that spreadsheet got leaked to the sheeple!

Hunch and Jimbobfarmslob are surely not bright enough to plan and keep track of the lies are they guyyyyyschhhh?!

Reactions: 25
She’s got no problem setting her sheep on people so why has she never mentioned tattle? ‘Oh my
god guysh l, there is a site where they pull apart all my stuff..’ because the wool would the taken off their eyes straight away! They’d read the wiki and wake up.
She wouldn't want them coming over here! She has told too many lies and they would start waking up!

Reactions: 25
You guys are so thoughtless to our Soph! Of course she needs to do pre records. You can't expect the poor love to have to work every day or even every week whilst looking after two small children, dog and keeping a home and only getting help from her stay at home husband, Ma and Pa. Where would she fit sofa time in? Honestly guys 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She wouldn't want them coming over here! She has told too many lies and they would start waking up!

I saw something earlier along the lines of sheep defending multi millionaires whilst earning sub £20k.

Makes you think.

(Nothing wrong with what you do or earn. I just wish people wouldn’t suck up to her. She couldn’t care less about ‘you’).

Reactions: 19
From looking at the picture … which could either be a) natural daylight or b) smoke.. and that is all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
so R Swash goes from the pink sleep suit to the white and gold star sleepsuit for auntie sopha visit to back to the pink sleepsuit for her midnight snack
…. hmm yeah right 🤭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think the answer they’re clearly both looking for is that both are equally forgetful because they’re ‘tending it’s very late at night, but forgot to close the curtains and shut the daylight out of the photo.
It’s such a pointless thing to lie about! I don’t get it at all!

Reactions: 14
Anyone noticed that the only thing she ‘cleans’ is the kitchen sink and that one bathroom now? Never seen her vac or clean the living room or anything
house probs empty so she’ll be using precords to make it look like she still living there 🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
Without asking for too much info, do the Gruesome Twosome have his and her matching cars?

If you look on Google earth, street view is from about 2019 and shows 3 different vehicles. Google Earth satellite shows 2 black vehicles almost identical parked on the drive which would add credence to the theory that they have already moved in?

Also that bullshit about Paparazzi being the reason they moved not the neighbours …. first of all, they flood the planet with their own photoshopped photos and dreary content anyway so why would any newspapers bother paying for it? Secondly, all round the perimeter of Sophfork you can see clearly from the road. Much easier to fly a high quality recording drone over open countryside than in a built up area too!

As for her “arachnophobia”, if it is THAT bad then just the thought of entering a place that has them would prevent her from doing so. That exaggerated jump was worthy of a role in Crossroads back in the 1970’s - shaky scenery and all 😂

And if anyone can tell me where SS gets her 11am super bright lighting from I would be very grateful as my house is like the black hole of Calcutta come 3pm despite all my lighting 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She so clearly reads everything on here, mentioning spiders, how much she will love the mud and poo, a video of her cleaning after seeing people say she hasn’t posted anything, suddenly mentioning seeing Jamie’s family after it was noted in here how rarely they are mentioned... urghhhhh it makes me want to vom. We need to mix it up so our comments aren’t taken as advice on here to help better an undeserved ‘career’ suggesting things the ‘guys’ and ‘brand partners’ would hate to mix it all up, no more being able to come to tattle for observations to help not alienate people anymore - imagine!!!

Reactions: 24
Slightly off topic, but I’ve just finished reading the book (well, listened in audible!). People Like Her by Ellery Lloyd - about an influencer and her husband and they using their kids for content, how they lie and manipulate. I swear to god this book was written about her and Jimbobnojobmaggotknob …… although in the book he was described as devilishly handsome, that’s the only sticking point. 🙄 it’s dark, and very disturbing. They go into all detail about how they lie, everything is pre recorded, tend friendships aplenty with other influencers and lots more insights. I did like the bit where the agent said to be an influencer you either have to be a narcissist or a sociopath!!! It’s a lot about the effect on the kids too. It’s not nice. But worth a read (or listen) 👍🏻 Apologies If I’m Kate to the party and it’s been discussed. Blessed be you coke guzzling nusty trolls ❤
I’m half way through this book. It’s really good 👍🏼

Wow she really is thick as mince 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
So which house is Jamie's family visiting then 🙄 She must have a pa employed just keep track of these fibs 🤥 Or is there a app like how you can track your period🤣 IF 🐑 keep buying now they only have themselves to blame as she's stuck two fingers up fanks for the €€€ peasants 🙄
Notice she’s also seeing Jamie’s family suddenly after it was mentioned on here how little they had been mentioned on social media this whole time...

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.