Mrs Hinch #486 Thumb and Thumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don't get is WHY she tells so many lies and nothing is in real time. The whole fake popping round to Stacey's is so very cringey. Clearly that was a couple of days ago, if they really wanted to post last night, why not just post and say here's a couple.of stories from when we met up a few days ago. I don't get the point of lying and I really can't think of any reason why they would benefit from it. Also the 'phone call' from Jamie, there was no one on the other end of that phone, it was all for show. Tend meet ups, tend phone calls, tend life. Eventually lies catch up with you though and never forget Hinch. Tattle is behind you, beside you and in front of you, all ready for your downfall.

Hi Soph 🖕
It’s so the sheep feel like they’re there with them 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 15
So all her content the last 24 hours has been for us right? We mention 'farm' wars, SS and Soph are together, we mentioned the spiders living in the countryside, there's spiders. We mention Jamie's family and how much they dislike her, his family is coming around. We should go blackout for a weel (not really, I'd miss this 😂) and she'd be fucked
She’s our puppet 😁 what shall we make her do next 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s so the sheep feel like they’re there with them 🤮
But they could have done it in real time and had the same.effect. I just don't understand why everything is so fake with that pair.

Reactions: 22
Stacey- I see your "alpacas" and raise you my own herd of wild deer....

Your move Sofa.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Fake spiders!!!! Aaarghhh!! 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Accurate AF. Bet Jaymeeee gets a special wash down off Freda 🤮
Just imagine her this morning
*rings freda*

Mum did you see I drove all the way to Stacey’s house on my own!!? I even reposted some pictures of me that were on that horrible troll site so I can get the last laugh” “well done darling don’t listen to those trollz .. make sure jaymeees family are gone by 4 so I can come and give you a bath”
what photos did she post from here??

Reactions: 4
Stacey has wild dear i await hinchy reply there got to be something she says in return probably tell us she getting her alpaca in words not clue cause she to exciteddd to contain it guyyyyyzzzzz

Think weve tried that one with no sucess 😪
I think Stacey is trolling everyone there! Unless she's at a local country park or something I'd be amazed if she could get that close to wild deer. We have deer near and I've never managed anything other than a blurry shot from a 100 metres as they hear you and run.
Or maybe she really is Snow White?🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Without asking for too much info, do the Gruesome Twosome have his and her matching cars?

If you look on Google earth, street view is from about 2019 and shows 3 different vehicles. Google Earth satellite shows 2 black vehicles almost identical parked on the drive which would add credence to the theory that they have already moved in?

Also that bullshit about Paparazzi being the reason they moved not the neighbours …. first of all, they flood the planet with their own photoshopped photos and dreary content anyway so why would any newspapers bother paying for it? Secondly, all round the perimeter of Sophfork you can see clearly from the road. Much easier to fly a high quality recording drone over open countryside than in a built up area too!

As for her “arachnophobia”, if it is THAT bad then just the thought of entering a place that has them would prevent her from doing so. That exaggerated jump was worthy of a role in Crossroads back in the 1970’s - shaky scenery and all 😂

And if anyone can tell me where SS gets her 11am super bright lighting from I would be very grateful as my house is like the black hole of Calcutta come 3pm despite all my lighting 😉
Black hole of Calcutta not heard that saying in a while 😂

I can’t keep up with the cars did someone say a few threads back they had’seen’ him in a new Audi?
Can’t keep with the deceit tbh lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think Stacey is trolling everyone there! Unless she's at a local country park or something I'd be amazed if she could get that close to wild deer. We have deer near and I've never managed anything other than a blurry shot from a 100 metres as they hear you and run.
Yeah I thought it was bit strange it came so close unless they are looking for food

Reactions: 12
I thought that, surely that's not her garden? If it is she's such a lucky duck. Deer are beautiful.
I'd rather watch deer than alpacas, I don't see the buzz over them at all

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Notice she’s also seeing Jamie’s family suddenly after it was mentioned on here how little they had been mentioned on social media this whole time...
Ahh yes, BUT is she as it's been said before we NEVER see them... ok they make like privacy however it could be all bollocks/tend and they don't in reality have duck all to do with each other? 🤯

We never know when it comes to their world of fake! ...
Have a "beauuuutiful Sunnnnday Sopha you lying con artist bint 😀👍🏻🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼
Go and pay your boys some attention yanno the human ones! ATV

Reactions: 10
SS is seriously taking the piss out of Hinch now.

Half expecting Hinch to rock up riding an elephant in her next story.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Ahh yes, BUT is she as it's been said before we NEVER see them... ok they make like privacy however it could be all bollocks/tend and they don't in reality have duck all to do with each other? 🤯

We never know when it comes to their world of fake! ...
Have a "beauuuutiful Sunnnnday Sopha you lying con artist bint 😀👍🏻🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼
Go and pay your boys some attention yanno the human ones! ATV
We may get a photo of the back of their heads now 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
what photos did she post from here??
Pictures (video stills) were uploaded here and people were saying how different she looks compared to her normal filtered self so she very similar stills on her insta story with her ✨BFF ✨

Reactions: 6
Soph: I have alpacas
SS: I take your alpacas and present to you an entire herd of wild deer

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.