Mrs Hinch #485 Hunchback of Notafarm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #485 Hunchback of Notafarm
Winning thread title by @mingeandbracket

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards
Keep them short and sweet, and swear-free

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies

Half a day and half a house tour later, Sophie has confirmed that she is completely tone deaf and really doesn’t consider anything outside of her own bubble.

Many people in the real world are juggling work and caring responsibilities, struggling to heat their homes while worrying about increasing energy costs, and basically just trying to get through January.

Sophie, however, complains about a pristine cream carpet, says how much work is ‘needed’ on a perfectly fine bathroom, gets excited over plans to add a balcony to the master suite (Handmade by Weeping Gepetto™️) and shows off the dog’s massive new bedroom.

You’re doing a really great job of staying relatable Soph… Clearly you’ve forgotten what you said only 3 years ago -

View attachment 973767

Speculation is rife over what will be next in the Sophie show. Could it be a petting zoo with Jim Exotic? Or will it just it be series 5 of keeping up with the Solomons?

We hope any former Hinchers who are feeling alienated from her know that you are welcome here.

This is not a rave thread.

Fiddle / mad ma / Freda - Sophie’s mum
Weeping Al / tiny tears / Gepetto - Sophie’s dad
Inch / Janine / James / Jimbobnojobtinyknob - Jamie
Veruca Salt - Sophie
SS - Stacey, Soph’s ‘tend friend
Crunky snacks - what we apparently eat
Orangery - posh conservatory to keep it real with the bots shoppers
Jim exotic!!! I'm CRYING!!!! That needs to be a new nickname for him 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Excuse me whilst I chuck up! 🤮
What a couple of 👍🏻👍🏻 chavvy thick nauseating twats!

Just disappear! Hinch .. you literally spend minimal time with your kids & not maternal whatsoever. Everything is for show. Whadda total melt!

Have a go on Weeping Al's nuuuu table saw and get shot of your chavette 👍🏻 ring whilst you are at it ... ouch! 😖

I'd better stop here as I'm feeling genuine rage! 🤬🖕🖕🖕🥊💥

Goodnight beautiful people xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
No way has she gone to SS late tonight unless the two of them are going clubbing 😂 pre record. Rose wasn’t wearing a sleep suit. Why was SS filming her dog all over hunch -she should have stopped and pulled the dog off. Hinch could have dropped the baby. Filming for insta is much more important than their kids to these fake imbeciles. The thumb thing shows their level of immaturity and also insecurities.

Reactions: 24
This is surely proof that Soph isn’t the best friend who was round for 2 hours earlier at least.
Stace has a new bff
My thoughts too.

Also Roses outfit changed to earlier stories (but my little girl had a ridiculous amount of outfit changes at that age so may have been needed)

Reactions: 7
Wow Sofas managed to do ALL that woodchip raking today which made her proper out of breath guyzzzzsh AND managed to get over to her 'tend BFF's house to thumbs up some pampas. So poetic. Such a hard worker guyszzz. Blessed be thy pampas 🙏
Blessed by thy pampas 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My thoughts too.

Also Roses outfit changed to earlier stories (but my little girl had a ridiculous amount of outfit changes at that age so may have been needed)
oh yes totally agree with outfit changes for a baby, but you’d pop them in a sleepsuit at that time of night wouldn’t you. Not a fresh new white outfit with tights!

Reactions: 14
Stacey isn’t under gleam anymore is she?
No but I think it’s just a mutually beneficial relationship now, they both know together helps engagement. There’s no sincerity at all between the two of them and the behaviour for friends is very odd. Sad neither of them are actresses or they may have convinced us! I don’t think they hate one another like people say, I just think they are impartial to one another and use each other for their sad little lives Jane

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Desperate damage control from management? “Go see your tend friend, make the sheep think all is good” Aka tattle can tell it
4B2D822A-0051-450C-952E-29BC77C1A069.png

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s really hard to put your finger on what it is- but so obvious this is a friendship for the gram!
No one films their mates when they pop around- proof in the way these two behave with other friends who they’ve known for a long time. Unless it’s a real special occasion you don’t start filming and do a bloody montage. I don’t know why people
Don’t see through this- it’s ridiculous!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.