Mrs Hinch #485 Hunchback of Notafarm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this whole house wars is fake then? I was here for it when I thought it was real but this is all way more smoke and daggers than I thought isn't it

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion: Picking up alpaca shite with her stupid tiny rake, give it up Hinch you big old FAKE

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Oh my gosh the size on that equipment 🙈 it’s teeny tiny, there is no way she levelled them shavings using that tiny little rake! So why is she even pretending in the video?! I’m actually embarrassed for her, how can she not see how ridiculous that looks?! And I’m sorry but that poop scoop isn’t going to make a dent in 3 alpacas worth of poo!!!
Thought you’d seen a pic of inch from the first sentence 🔎 🐛

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So this whole house wars is fake then? I was here for it when I thought it was real but this is all way more smoke and daggers than I thought isn't it
Bizness relationship innit. They both have gained from each other. They feel united in their manipulation of the audience, and in their fight against the “trolls/Susans” who call out their B.S. (Pampers Party anyone? They both lied about the dates during lockdown, to save their own hides)

0837B845-9703-4354-A2CE-874A259B5057.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Thread Suggestion: Sophie why don’t you go and stick your thumb up your bum! ATV 👍👍

Reactions: 14
They've got two thumbs. Tattle has thousands of middle fingers! Explains the sudden influx of new members with inside stories though can just imagine the pair of them sniggering and thinking they are trolling us! Sadly they are both a bit dense. They want to be careful though, Tattle takes people down......

Hi Stace, hi Soph, have this:

🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 43
The Thumb Musketeers 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
All for thumb and thumbs for all!

Funny thing ....
we don’t actually give a fuckkkkk but you doooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

As you were

• Haha
Reactions: 30
They are in the whole thing together, they’re not best friends but neither are they enemies. They’re using each other for mutual engagement and publicity.
By her own admission Hinch has had the house since November, although we suspect even longer, if she was really wanting to get one over on Stace she would have done the big reveal months ago when her mate was still busy with a newborn. How convenient is it that the reveal happens just as Rose is 3 months old and Stacey is back to work and can compete with the house reno content? 🤔
It’s all planned and they’re having a good giggle about it for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I don’t usually screen shot SS stories but I am 99.9% certain that Rose was literally in this outfit the other day??! I clocked the pattern on the jumper Can’t confirmView attachment 975539
You are absolutely right, Rose (the little one) was wearing that the other day, I saw it on SS stories as I actually quite liked it and she tagged the business. This is not today, the outfit even looks brand new

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That thumb picture convinced me they are really best friends - not. But conniving cunts birds do flock together so it’s to be expected. I know it’s not her thread, but Stacey’s nails look rank 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.