Mrs Hinch #485 Hunchback of Notafarm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole putting photos up whenever they're together proves their friendship is for work purposes only. They must say right 1,2,3 POST TOGETHER. I don't take a photo of me staring at my best mate like a piece of sizzling steak everytime I see her.
It's bizzare. It's cringey. It's desperate. It's sad. It's pathetic.
Fake

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
No but I think it’s just a mutually beneficial relationship now, they both know together helps engagement. There’s no sincerity at all between the two of them and the behaviour for friends is very odd. Sad neither of them are actresses or they may have convinced us! I don’t think they hate one another like people say, I just think they are impartial to one another and use each other for their sad little lives Jane
Same!

All their pictures / grid posts are soooo posed and "insta perfect", imagine having to do that with your mate in your 30s when there are babies/toddlers to keep an eye on 😶 no thanks!

It is sad that they most likely spent a good 30 mins getting that shot, making sure Hinch didn't have a wrinkle or double chin, Rose wasn't crying or has her eyes shut and Stace looking suitably ott happy and gormless.

Don't know about you guys but I'm so happy if I get to see any of my mates at the moment (due to geography, work, Covid, kids etc) I wouldn't be arsed spending it taking likable pics and editing montages to music.

No bleeping way their friendship is genuine. It's business.

Reactions: 31
Rose's face says it all..
'Tend friends' duck off back to your new house Hunch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Stacey always uses presets on her photos so the white, bright, airy ness is just editing. Could have been taken any time.

Reactions: 8
I actually can’t stop laughing at how ridiculous that photo is. 🤣🤣 Who decided hinch should look at Stacey like she was about to marry her!! It’s cringe beyond belief!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

They’ve even colour coordinated their clothes!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
[/QUOTE
Business is business but having a tend friend as a bridesmaid - yikes - you would really want to love the money. Personally wouldn't be worth it for me.
Both of them are desperate, of course hinch will be at the wedding, they know they have to keep the sheep creaming somehow and it’s been a bit brag content heavy lately

Reactions: 9
Imagine having so much fun together you have to sit and comment on each others insta posts whilst in the same room 🙈🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 25
20220108_231054.jpg
;) girls DAY more like, rather bright 🙄 and favourite roses little face says it all....I'm a celebrity get me away from these fakes 🙄 ( thanks for the heads up on my previous post,now deleted ) I'm learning 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 18
No but I think it’s just a mutually beneficial relationship now, they both know together helps engagement. There’s no sincerity at all between the two of them and the behaviour for friends is very odd. Sad neither of them are actresses or they may have convinced us! I don’t think they hate one another like people say, I just think they are impartial to one another and use each other for their sad little lives Jane
I work with and have lots of celebrity friends, we’re out with the industry and at home with our grounding people. One evening there was an industry chat going on and I was taking no notice at all, that’s what it is “in this industry”. Insta feels like air kissing.

Reactions: 6
Ducking* hell that is the creepiest photo ever 😂😂

*phone changed to ducking, felt relevant seems as the new Exotics in town are buying duckshhh to add to the tend farm

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If the sheep can't see how staged this is, they are beyond help. Yet there they are, gushing away like the morons they are! Good luck getting that lot to go upmarket with you Hinch!!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.